Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act (43482 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by timothydare(m): 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
nwatakwochaa:
Delta and bad news are like Bread and butter.

Anyways, Am not surprised.

What's the score between Barca and Man U ���
barca 5.0 man u
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
were was their parents? what do children need money for? what do the children do ussually with the bribe money?.

Bribery is a big problem in Nigeria, Even children takes bribes to be molested in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by YourFreedom(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Don’t die! Don’t give up!
There is hope for You!
God knows about You!
God is not against You!
Jesus Christ Cares and Loves You!
There is restoration and healing waiting for you and yours family members.
Only believe and you shall see the salvation of God this day!
This Mountain of afflictions shall not see your end… but you shall see the end of it all.
God will restore His praise and Glory unto you this day!

“Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you today: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen today, ye shall see them again no more forever”. Exodus 14:13

Listen to what Jesus Christ said: “When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby”. John 11:4
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by 1Sharon(f): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
germanized:

Those kids lack home training, simple.

And the man? undecided
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
The only foul play na as na minors.

The guy has been knacking 11 years old and she didn't tell her mum, because of biscuits and 200 naira.

You girls are complaining, but auntie where did you get ur iPhone from?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
1Sharon:

And the man? undecided

The bastard has been caught and facing the wrath of the law already. But it's no news that child abusers are everywhere, so before you get all feminist on me, understand that a good parent must train a child properly for the child's own good. The bulk of the responsibility falls on the parent.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by 1Sharon(f): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
germanized:

The bastard has been caught and facing the wrath of the law already. But it's no news that child abusers are everywhere, so before you get all feminist on me, understand that a good parent must train a child properly for the child's own good. The bulk of the responsibility falls on the parent.

Well, I agree. Ur right

1 Like

Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by sammie99: 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
My delta ppl i hail ooo
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
1Sharon:

Well, I agree. Ur right

Good girl, now go to bed.
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Inferior bunch.
Backward people.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Inferior bunch.
Backward people.
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by leathalbeast: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Just30 you see?
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by bossrillboss: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
memes don load finish
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Just30: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
leathalbeast:
Just30 you see?
grin grin grin grin
they dont amaze me anymore

too many crazies
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by BrokenCock: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
nabegibeg:

He shld be castrated
:-Xif dem castrate u, u go like am?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by FreshestManny(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Most parents nowadays don't teach their children to stay away from collecting things from strangers, 'uncles' and 'aunties' alike. I dey craze wen I small to collect sth from any person, be it my daddy's sibling or my mummy's sibling? Just the thought of the supersonic beating is enough to keep any form of 'longer throat' at bay. Smh.
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by folake4u(f): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
cry
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Shopatcandice(f): 12:21am On Mar 20, 2019
Why are humans this wicked. Na wa ooooh.
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by markfour(m): 12:33am On Mar 20, 2019
stupid man ! see as ashawo ladies dey plenty for this country, why he no de carry them to satisfied him...
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Ironpower: 12:47am On Mar 20, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Afonja people doing what they do best

Afonja best at giving your mother's dirty pussy kondo. . imbesile osu bastard, curse of your father dey follow you.
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by PanickMode(m): 12:53am On Mar 20, 2019
Kas straight him Asap
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Aboks(m): 6:03am On Mar 20, 2019
cheesyNortherners and rape be like 5&6 cheesy

Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by virgintoto(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2019
kestolove95:
So 13 Nd 11yrs old don dey collect with penetration? Wonders has ended
No nah dem Neva reach, d dick no fit enter na just rub d big fool dey rub d surface.
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by jashar(f): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
grin

Seems like he wants to explain why he does it

Let's hear him out pls

One question though
How tight were they
Tighter than an average woman shey
shocked

Are you well at all? How on God's green earth is the statement right by you?
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by STRENGTHesq(m): 7:29am On Mar 20, 2019
jashar:

Are you well at all? How on God's green earth is the statement right by you?
its factually correct to ask
To me the sky is the limit in questions I can pose to an accused person tongue
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Cantonese: 7:30am On Mar 20, 2019
germanized:

Those kids lack home training, simple.

What do you meam by that? Are you a paedophile? Have any members of your family been molested by a paedophile? Just wait until it happens to you to find out about "home training".
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by STRENGTHesq(m): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2019
virgintoto:

No nah dem Neva reach, d dick no fit enter na just rub d big fool dey rub d surface.
grin
No wetin you think
These small gals are now deep ends
lipsrsealed
I blame this on these Goddamned paedophiles
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2019
Cantonese:

What do you meam by that? Are you a paedophile? Have any members of your family been molested by a paedophile? Just wait until it happens to you to find out about "home training".

You lack manners and home training too...
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Megatrix: 8:21am On Mar 20, 2019
Why is his face still fresh? They should have disfigured it by now
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Cantonese: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2019
germanized:

You lack manners and home training too...

I am well trained, well mannered and a grandfather. Did you read your initial response to the story? I believe that if you are a parent, you would never respond that way. Secondly it is even clearer that even if you did not get any home training, you did not grow up training yourself in anyway. Abeg make I hear word.
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Sicilyjoe: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2019
Men and little tight holes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) / Lagos Agency Seeks Help Finding Woman Smoking Shisha On Baby (pics) / SARS Shoot Guests At A Burial In Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.