Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act (43481 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2019
Cantonese:

I am well trained, well mannered and a grandfather. Did you read your initial response to the story? I believe that if you are a parent, you would never respond that way. Secondly it is even clearer that even if you did not get any home training, you did not grow up training yourself in anyway. Abeg make I hear word.

I doubt you are trained. People who are trained understand that when you do not understand a person's point of view, you should ask that person politely.

Go to the second page of this thread and see where a lady quoted me on the same issue and the response I gave to her. Paedophiles are everywhere, but if your child will keep collecting 200 naira to hush up after being abused, then something is fundamentally wrong with the style of parenting.

We live in a society where people choose to blame others than to take responsibility for their own mistakes. A good parent would notice signs of molestation in a child the very first day it happens.

I have not in any way, absolved the bastard paedophile of any blame and since he's facing the wrath of the law already, what's the need talking about him anymore...

But you were very rude to compare another person to a paedophile. You lack the kind of depth and maturity required for your age, grandpa!
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by nabegibeg: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2019
BrokenCock:
:-Xif dem castrate u, u go like am?

if a man sleep with your underage sisters you go like am undecided
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Cantonese: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2019
germanized:

I doubt you are trained. People who are trained understand that when you do not understand a person's point of view, you should ask that person politely.

Go to the second page of this thread and see where a lady quoted me on the same issue and the response I gave to her. Paedophiles are everywhere, but if your child will keep collecting 200 naira to hush up after being abused, then something is fundamentally wrong with the style of parenting.

We live in a society where people choose to blame others than to take responsibility for their own mistakes. A good parent would notice signs of molestation in a child the very first day it happens.

I have not in any way, absolved the bastard paedophile of any blame and since he's facing the wrath of the law already, what's the need talking about him anymore...

But you were very rude to compare another person to a paedophile. You lack the kind of depth and maturity required for your age, grandpa!

That's why I maintain that you are not a parent. Hopefully you will have children and understand what it takes.

A paedophile takes advantage of a child, molests the child and threatens the child with injury or death. The child gets home, shuts his or her mouth out of fear of injury or harm. I believe you have not heard of that before. I maintain that your words were very harsh and unbecoming of a "trained" person.

Already you have exhibited your lack of depth for your age so certainly the future for you in terms of wisdom and knowledge will be worse. Maturity is not in the books for you.

You probably have not seen or heard about the sons and daughters of the very wealthy who are prostitues and armed robbers. Do the daughters of the rich not get abused by paedophiles or is it that their parents do not try their very best to provide security? How many of the daughters of the rich speak up when they are raped? So your so called 200 naira given to children of the poor by paedophiles is simply the other side of the divide.

I thank God that I am a grandpa. You must pray to get a wife and get children and find how challenging parenting can sometimes be.

On the social media a lot of people like you need to find the right words to address certain issues. If you cannot find soothing words then let the issue pass.
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2019
Cantonese:

That's why I maintain that you are not a parent. Hopefully you will have children and understand what it takes.

A paedophile takes advantage of a child, molests the child and threatens the child with injury or death. The child gets home, shuts his or her mouth out of fear of injury or harm. I believe you have not heard of that before. I maintain that your words were very harsh and unbecoming of a "trained" person.

Already you have exhibited your lack of depth for your age so certainly the future for you in terms of wisdom and knowledge will be worse. Maturity is not in the books for you.

You probably have not seen or heard about the sons and daughters of the very wealthy who are prostitues and armed robbers. Do the daughters of the rich not get abused by paedophiles or is it that their parents do not try their very best to provide security? How many of the daughters of the rich speak up when they are raped? So your so called 200 naira given to children of the poor by paedophiles is simply the other side of the divide.

I thank God that I am a grandpa. You must pray to get a wife and get children and find how challenging parenting can sometimes be.

On the social media a lot of people like you need to find the right words to address certain issues. If you cannot find soothing words then let the issue pass.

You're not my creator.

Instead of cursing your children and generation yet unborn, admit that you didn't have to quote me cos you could have just walked away. Now I replied you in like manner and you're trying to jump from 3rd mainland bridge cos you're the first grandpa on earth?

You're crazy. I won't reply you anymore. You can continue talking alone, mad man.
Re: Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act by BrokenCock: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
nabegibeg:

if a man sleep with your underage sisters you go like am undecided
i wont like it but castrating him won't un-rape her! U are only serving hypocritical justice based on the frustration u hv.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) / Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) / Lagos Agency Seeks Help Finding Woman Smoking Shisha On Baby (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.