Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking (5964 Views)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened / French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by farem: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
What do you have to say with this photo.
Are the dogs telling us what oga and madam just did or planning to do?
I no understand sef

Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by Dottore: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Does that woman still get wet. I mean do grandmas get wet. I like that guy as a young ambitious president but the idea of having a grandma as wife acant really understand.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lol
Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by BrainEya(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Booked
Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by ozo13(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmm.no be small matter o
Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by dustydee: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nice coat his wife has on.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by adonis89(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
So nkita de for France

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by Amuocha: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Buhari sef

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by kiix(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
My people, please help me complete 3 questions about an international oil company in France? It is for an academic work.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ioc-brand

I appreciate una!
Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by mightyhaze: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
lessons from that grinning dog,..dont take life too seriously/rigidly. a little flexibility/riding every now and then wont be so bad grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by Shehunoshewhat: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
Absurd!
Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by potbelly(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Who else noticed the dogs? grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by Mutemenot(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Looks like A Photoshop

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
She is pretending not to see those dogs.
Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by sacajawea: 12:08am On Mar 20, 2019
Dottore:
Does that woman still get wet. I mean do grandmas get wet. I like that guy as a young ambitious president but the idea of having a grandma as wife acant really understand.
This is a Very Disrespectful thing to say
I feel like you Nairaland Trolls In the recent years are trying way too hard. If nobody ever Quotes or mention you after Me The trolling will wither off

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by Onyenna(m): 5:12am On Mar 20, 2019
Cool pix.....

I didn't notice anything oooh....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 20, 2019
I have told you brain-dead & attention seeking bloggers to desist from copying & dumping photoshopped images on Nairaland just to trend.

This is the Foreign Affairs section where Moskow-trained FSB agents like us congregate. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2019
Zoharariel:
I have told you brain-dead & attention seeking bloggers to desist from copying & dumping photoshopped images on Nairaland just to trend.

This is the Foreign Affairs section where Moskow-trained FSB agents like us congregate. grin
cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking by lalasticlala(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2019
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like 4 Shares

(1)

'South Africa Could Be Big Oil Producer' / Obama Signs The Healthcare Bill / Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.