Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver (38236 Views)

NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname / Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers / Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by ableguy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
ijemz:
He shouldn't be answering private calls when he's with a client, it's unacceptable.
Which Yeye law says so?

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by sweetilicious(f): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Am wondering
Chicagoesontop:
Please can i ask a question ... Does white men use human beings to do ritual ?
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
God save you one more time
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
What's all this, ehn?
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by GemstoneJs(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
ThankGOD
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by yusufmurry: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na only me see those b grin grin bs ?

See English! See

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by MobilityExpress: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chicagoesontop:

Yes, pagans, witches and the occult

2 Likes

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by chiedozie198100: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
these uber agents are hell bent on destroying taxify as a competition.

liars.
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by MzTunechi(f): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Fool
I hate wen ppl brag and claim u knw who i be brags and shiiit
If dem mean u
Na once
I be edo girl i be edo gal
Wem dem blow u powder
Na deep sleep u go dey under
U were only lucky cause say na one person
If to say two hide for boot
Den driver come form nollywood style nonso diobi action packed boring movie. Form say engine geh issue.open bonet..open boot den oda gang members join. Na see mary see jesus e for be by now
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Humanaces: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
falcon01:
that was hundreds of years ago when they believe that crap.

It still happens bro ....do your findings and follow up on satanic rituals...dont be decieved

3 Likes

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Warlord3000(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
chiedozie198100:

go watch this movie EYES WIDE SHUT

Funny I considered that movie a soft por'n movie even with Tom and Nicole in it cheesy
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by DhayvidCruz(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
shocked shocked Yahoo Yahoo.. .. how did you escape
.. grin grin grin.. pls check my signature
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Jeezy: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nothing suggests from the lady's tirade that the guy is a ritualist. Sounds like a Yahoo boy doing Taxify as a side-hustle. He could have been lynched and turned to suya when his real crime was using a different car to pick up those ladies. We no go see alakoba. Amin. undecided
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by dalass(f): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
falcon01:
They still do human sacrifice... Very much so infact

3 Likes

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Uglymugg: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
falcon01:
The point is that, they were actually stupid enough to believe. Or weren't they stupid? I mean, now that you know white people did it, are you going to still look at ritualist with the same disdain as before?

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Jeezy: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by pricy007(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Just say ritualist and which one be yahoo ritualist again cuz the only yahoo I know is an internet company which provide electronic email and also an instant messenger back then
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Ezedavo12(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
You order taxi you now claim is yahoo ritualist God punish you idiot any small thin yahoo you wey dey don't use already
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by jared007: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Ya
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Ezedavo12(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Any small thing yahoo this yahoo that God go punish you. no be taxi you order person wey dey don use already idiot

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by millionboi2: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
spiceadole:
Nothing is as sweet as having a personal car...
Thank God for his provision .

lol

Have it for d need of it and not to impress ppl
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Gtech247cafe: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
What is the problem with the entire jamb management? Why are they restless in finding what to put their frustration and incompetency on like blaming and condemning cyber cafes, CBT centres, banning of ATM card, now banning parents from accompanying their child to the centre.. these mother fucker jamb management are fluke. Their cbt registration application is problematic and consistently timing out during registration which was the reason some students used 2 or 3 days before successful registration, and then jamb will give centres anyhow even where the candidate never been before and the candidates will have no choice than to accept and locate it without any map by jamb to help the students despite all the money made and technology bragged about.They never appreciate anybody who made their service successful..like the tutorial centres, cbt centres, parents and students who tried their best to comply with their harsh conditions and help them despite the economic challenges we are facing. Bleep you oloyede.... bastard.
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Ndubuisipaul1: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
bluebay:
See this one? To start with, do Taxify driver five you photo of their cab along with their number? Before you saying that not the car you ordered that came.. so coz he’s making calls that means he’s a ritualist? See mumu. Maybe them don use this one pant since sef...
You will not see the photo of the car, but you will see the car make and the model
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by hahn(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
spiceadole:
Nothing is as sweet as having a personal car...
Thank God for his provision .

Those of us who don't have should thank god for his lack?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by zynzyn(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chicagoesontop:

yes, but long long time ago! sad undecided
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by don4real18(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
ijemz:
He shouldn't be answering private calls when he's with a client, it's unacceptable.
If you make calls in your office when working, then a cab driver can pick his call as long as it doesn't pose any danger to his client. (handsfree)

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by chiedozie198100: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Warlord3000:

Funny I considered that movie a soft por'n movie even with Tom and Nicole in it cheesy

is it not ironic that you actually watched the movie just like the name says, you watched it with your EYES WIDE SHUT.

Watch it again and you'll see the answer to your earlier assertion that onyibo don't do rituals again.
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by sameni123(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na breast me I see

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Proffdada: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
falcon01:
and now? There are still religious beliefs in case you don't know

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by naxclimpsey(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
bluebay:
See this one? To start with, do Taxify driver five you photo of their cab along with their number? Before you saying that not the car you ordered that came.. so coz he’s making calls that means he’s a ritualist? See mumu. Maybe them don use this one pant since sef...

Don't be harsh
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by pgodson7(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
They usually write the make of the vehicle along side the REG Num of the car so its easy to know if the car u ordered is different from what arrives to pick u
bluebay:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death / Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila / Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.