Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos (49489 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by marttol: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:

Passed out cos of 2k?? come mk I give u 20k!
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Desanta(m): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2019
CuddleBear:
poverty

No need for insults.

1 Like

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2019
publicenemy:
Fake news from fake bloggers.... Money don't getvstuck in ATMs.
pray the day your money go stuck, it won't be your last card

1 Like

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Zanziman: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
xtivin2:

Don't mind them, many of those shading you for collecting 2k have even collected 1k before.

I once went to the counter to withdraw #500 my last card, thanks to gtbank zero balance. I stood in line for about 2 hours(no exaggeration). The cashier gave me 1k instead with a smile. I will never forget.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
anyimontana:
Lol.
Nigerian bloggers are the most desperate and unproductive...

They won't mind snapping their sleeping mother,and posting it with caption"poor woman dies in sleep after exchanging words with wicked neighbour"

What is even the point of this picture in the first place grin grin grin
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
CuddleBear:
poverty
poverty?? You don't even know her

1 Like

ZoeyJ:
haha the day my 2k got stuck I almost pÄssed out
don't mind those people complaining poverty and like, so far it is your money. I fit craze self and the funniest thing about the people is that when you ask them for the 2k, they won't give you

6 Likes

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Olayinka777(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Baddiezz:
eeya maybe na hin last cash be that
Happy birthday dearie!
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Coker302(f): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by dnawah(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
His village people at work
c'est la vie
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Sarang(f): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Ask for her account number. Embarrass her with credit alerts.
Nairaland Jeff Bezos

That is eeh
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by sharena(m): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
ipobarethieves:
sad I have stopped using all these ATM a filling station, hotel.These useless ATM are unpredictable, dey act funny.Same thing happened to me twice..Na so I grab my 20k b4 d" thing take style waka go back to base". Nah who u wan complain to? Best bet is to use the ones at the bank just in case
WHAT IF IT WAS ON A WEEKEND WHEN BANKING OPERATIONS WAS CLOSED
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by bugggg: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
This happened to me last month, half was out and the other half got pinned by the dispenser had to make extra withdrawal of 1k before it could let go. If I had try to force it, I'd leave there with pieces of torn notes and I already got a debit alert.

1 Like

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by zizi4real: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
His village people at work
normally they money goes back into your account if you where not able to take the money out
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by perdollar(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
KelvinCX:
2 thousand. And you no shame to talk am.
she no sabi form like u

1 Like

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
CuddleBear:
poverty
whats poverty? Rich okpo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by correctyourself(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
You must give me my money today.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Texman21: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Amuocha:
Zenith Bank sef angry
so today it is not buharis fault abi
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by yehmy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
A man was seen struggling and trying to take his money from an 'ATM' machine after withdrawer in Edo state.

According to withness, The man tried collecting his money after his has done the necessary thing for withdrawing from an ATM, but the money was stuck on the machine for several minutes before he was able to take it.

Watch Video Below:

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/man-struggles-with-atm-machine-after.html?m=1
Zenith bank ketu
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by PreciousRahl(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
anyimontana:
Lol.
Nigerian bloggers are the most desperate and unproductive...

They won't mind snapping their sleeping mother,and posting it with caption"poor woman dies in sleep after exchanging words with wicked neighbour"

Laugh wan kill me here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by anonymuz(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
KelvinCX:
you don't know what 2k can do sometimes.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by anonymuz(m): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
xtivin2:

Don't mind them, many of those shading you for collecting 2k have even collected 1k before.
even 1k na my money, so don't mind those idiots shading her. Most of them sef dey queue for 500 machine
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by anonymuz(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
CuddleBear:
poverty
you that's rich, let us send our account numbers so you can give us 2k each

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by purplekayc(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Looks like a UBA or Zenith AYM machine
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by elizabeth147(f): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
With Force Collect Wat Belong 2 U
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
KelvinCX:
Hypocrite
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
CuddleBear:
poverty
Hypocrite like you......

1 Like

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
publicenemy:
Fake news from fake bloggers.... Money don't getvstuck in ATMs.

Say you haven't witnessed it .I was once a victim ...
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by BRASH: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
I wanted to insult the op 4 bringing this rubbish to NL, then i just realised that its not his fault but the mod that pushed it to FP. Some mods should be hustling 4 mc oluomo under oshodi bridge instead of NL.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Lawbaron: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
KelvinCX:
Bros you no go fit understand
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by besbuk: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
that's his last CASH !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured) / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.