Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,765 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Why I Returned The 2018 Range Rover Someone Gifted Me On My Birthday- Alex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Returned The 2018 Range Rover Someone Gifted Me On My Birthday- Alex (393 Views)

Why I Returned To Nollywood After Many Years Of Being Away – Bukky Wright / Internet Compares The 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In The World With The 2019's / #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Returned The 2018 Range Rover Someone Gifted Me On My Birthday- Alex by OGO32(m): 6:45am On Mar 20, 2019
On February 15th, BBNaija star, Alex Osugwo, turned 23 years old. Her friend, Swanky Jerry on his birthday message to her which he shared on his IG page, revealed that Alex rejected a 2018 Range Rover from a certain person who gave it to her as a birthday gift.

In a fresh interview with Punch, Alex gave reasons for rejecting the car many would die to have
https://www.giftnaija.com.ng/why-i-returned-the-2018-range-rover-someone-gifted-me-on-my-birthday-alex/
Re: Why I Returned The 2018 Range Rover Someone Gifted Me On My Birthday- Alex by Gentleziggy(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2019
Mmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Idolor receive 1million Naira From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin WIFE / Singer Suni Issues Warning As He Narrowly Escapes Being Killed By Thunder / Princess Shyngle Plan To Become A Lawyer Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.