Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy (36041 Views)

5 Heart-healthy Nigerian Foods To Work Into Your Diet / 5 Things To Do Daily To Keep Your Heart Healthy / 7 Things You Should Never Eat Or Drink After 9 PM To Keep Your Heart Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by sammyj: 7:29am On Mar 20, 2019
Ok
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by Isoduwa(m): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2019
lordraiden:
Five things for me to do and stay healthy
1.fvck
2.fvck hard
3.fvck very hard
4.fvck harder
5.fvck more
6.fvck 3nter house �
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by Donchukz(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2019
StarUp:
Number 6: Avoid "wanking"... Looks like nairaland is filled with " Vaseline crew".
Hahah, they will soon come for ur head
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by Thunday1005(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
shocked
Please please Avoid Tobacco as much as u can
Take weed cool
frm frying pan to fire
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by lordraiden(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2019
Jaysleeves:

I SWEAR YOUR BRAIN HAVE BEEN USED FOR PORRIDGE
if I catch your sis,she will tell you how sweet the yam porridge is
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by innocent2019: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2019
what do i do about no 4? i am a driver ooo
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2019
lonelydora:
Person wey go die go still die.

One thing must kill a man.
Lols. Tales of a smoker. Nne Esezina Cigar, Sebe weed. Maka ndu gi

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by Dearlord(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2019
OP, you forgot to add
1. Avoid things related to Buhari
2. Keeping less of Nigerian friends
3. Travel as often as you can to a saner clime

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by goooze(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Indulge in aerobic exercise e.g s_x without enhancement grin
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by Darevofpeace(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2019
lordraiden:
1.fvck
2.fvck hard
3.fvck very hard
4.fvck harderg
5.fvck more
baba you still dey learn from the biblical King Solomon,who married 700wives and 300 concubine's, that's an average of 3 women from 8pm-5am in the night, na you go tire,King Solomon later said "All is vanity" an average sex runs for just 7min.according to online researchers.In this busy world,you have 5 sex objectives, God is watching you in 5'D
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by dermmy(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2019
MTN night browsing no go kill me. These​ Telecom networks want to kill Nigerians.
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by kevinwillson: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2019
Today the death rate due to heart disease increases tremendously. Many of the people are at the risk of heart disease. This is due to high cholesterol or high blood pressure, the habit of smoking, overweight, lack of physical activity and healthy diet etc. You can prevent it and stay your heart healthy by eating healthy food, getting active, stay at a healthy weight, manage stress, control your cholesterol and blood pressure etc.

Words from corporate gifts UAE
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by Hugo7(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2019
StarUp:
Number 6: Avoid "wanking"... Looks like nairaland is filled with " Vaseline crew".
How are we sure you are not one of them.
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by iamfromlagos(f): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2019
lordraiden:
1.fvck
2.fvck hard
3.fvck very hard
4.fvck harder
5.fvck more
Now that you have stolen money from your mummy's purse to buy data, is this the best you can do?
SMH!
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2019
Thunday1005:
frm frying pan to fire
undecided
Story
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by Lovelife433(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2019
what about mastubation twice a daily to avoid heart break is good for ur healt.
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by lordraiden(m): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2019
Darevofpeace:
baba you still dey learn from the biblical King Solomon,who married 700wives and 300 concubine's, that's an average of 3 women from 8pm-5am in the night, na you go tire,King Solomon later said "All is vanity" an average sex runs for just 7min.according to online researchers.In this busy world,you have 5 sex objectives, God is watching you in 5'D
God gave me the 5d tv so that I can what too...and am seeing yours now

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2019
one of my friend working in UBA bank has no time to exercise his body anymore cos of his job routine so wat he does now is dat most times in the morning instead of using his car to go to work he uses his sport bicycle to ply himself to work.op thanks 4 the healthful tipcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2019
Lovelife433:
what about mastubation twice a daily to avoid heart break is good for ur healt.
dat one go help ur prostratecheesy
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by Offpoint1: 10:07am On Mar 20, 2019
The most important thing is missing...
STOP IMAGINING YOU'RE A NIGERIAN the thought of it can trigger cardiac arrest.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by OppTudate(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2019
lordraiden:
1.fvck
2.fvck hard
3.fvck very hard
4.fvck harder
5.fvck more
.....ode
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by Martin0(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2019
lefulefu:
one of my friend working in UBA bank has no time to exercise his body anymore cos of his job routine so wat he does now is dat most times in the morning instead of using his car to go to work he uses his sport bicycle to ply himself to work.op thanks 4 the healthful tipcheesy.

eheh you get guy for uba oookk!Na to go open aza oo
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2019
Martin0:

eheh you get guy for uba oookk!Na to go open aza oo
guy forget dat onecheesy. Say person dey work for bank no mean say millioniare. Everything na packagin.na only d bank manager and accountant dey chop d real molacheesy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by NnamAries: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2019
Thanks, this will come in handy.
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by NnamAries: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2019
Offpoint1:
The most important thing is missing...

STOP IMAGINING YOU'RE A NIGERIAN the thought of it can trigger cardiac arrest.

haha
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by raphaeladeyele: 11:33am On Mar 20, 2019
Alright
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by writeprof(m): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
kelvinUchiha:

Why females talk most trash on social media
I want to believe that many males masquerade as females in NL.
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by Martin0(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
lefulefu:
guy forget dat onecheesy. Say person dey work for bank no mean say millioniare. Everything na packagin.na only d bank manager and accountant dey chop d real molacheesy.

shuuuuugrin Oga I don hear you sirgrin
Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by jclassiq(m): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
lonelydora:
Person wey go die go still die.
One thing must kill a man.
but you no wan die young nah..

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy by DudeInBlack: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Diet is always harmful for the health and causes stress and irritability. I can advise you to start going to the gym and swimming pool. At first, this will also cause stress, so you can take a little Premium Jane https://premiumjane.com/cbd-oils/. It is made on a natural basis, it is not expensive, I use it sometimes, when stress accumulates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Kolanut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.