Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Now Hosts Sunday Services, Plans On Starting Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Now Hosts Sunday Services, Plans On Starting Church (662 Views)

Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Kanye West 'Jesus Is King' Is Packed With Bible Verses & Praises To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Now Hosts Sunday Services, Plans On Starting Church by Godssword1(m): 7:02am On Mar 20, 2019
Details of the story and video proves here:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2021/01/fetching-water-dream-meaning.html

1 Share

Re: Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Now Hosts Sunday Services, Plans On Starting Church by KendrickAyomide: 7:05am On Mar 20, 2019
According to the Christian Post, rapper Earl “DMX” Simmons delivered a prayer about God’s favor during Kanye West’s growing and exclusive “Sunday Service” event over the weekend, declaring his love for Jesus and how God is now opening doors for him that were once closed.
Kanye's Sunday Service reportedly kicked off in January and includes prayer and live music, usually provided by a gospel choir, the Cheat Sheet explains. The choir usually sings versions of West’s songs such as “Jesus Walks,” “Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1,” and “Lift Off,” with West himself leading the musical portion of each service. Every attendee is reportedly required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
On Sunday evening, West’s wife, Kim Kardashian, who along with others have been teasing recorded clips from the event over the last few weeks, published a recording of DMX powerfully declaring God’s favor on his life and spiritually vanquishing his enemies.
Kim Kardashian West
@KimKardashian
Morning prayer by DMX #SundayService
29.9K 9:38 PM - Mar 17, 2019
6,971 people are talking about this
“I am blessed and highly favored by You (God). I’m the object of your affection. Your favor surrounds me as a shield and the first thing that people come in contact with is my favored shield. Thank you that I have favor with you and man today. All day long people go out their way to bless and to help me. Doors that were once closed are now open for me,” DMX declared in the clip released by Kardashian-West on Twitter.
“I receive preferential treatment I have special privileges. I am God’s favored child. No good thing will he withhold from me. Because I’ve got God’s favor, my enemies cannot triumph over me. I have supernatural increase and promotion. I declare restoration of everything that the devil has stolen from me. I have honor in the midst of my adversaries and increase of access especially in real estate…,” he continued before capping off his victory prayer in “Jesus name.”
According to the Cheat Sheet, the locations of West’s Sunday Service tend to vary but it appears they have been getting increasingly larger due to growing popularity. Services have been held in West’s studio at his home in Calabasas, California, wooded areasd of Los Angeles, as well as at the Adidas headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
West’s wife, previously noted that her family was on a path to spiritual enlightenment with the weekly services but it remains unclear whether they intend on starting any kind of church.
Gospel singers like Fred Hammond are among the many names that have been associated with the growing invite-only congregation. Variety reports, that the services are not a “Hollywood club.”
“This isn’t a Hollywood club where you ge a stare down from the list holder; Everyone that comes is invited personally and treated with kindness by security and staff — just like any church service,” the publication noted.
Re: Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Now Hosts Sunday Services, Plans On Starting Church by aristocrazzy: 7:08am On Mar 20, 2019
It all seems funny now, until I hear someone ran mental after service.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Now Hosts Sunday Services, Plans On Starting Church by Godssword1(m): 7:29am On Mar 20, 2019
Why not copy and paste the video too so that people don't visit my blog?

KendrickAyomide:
According to the Christian Post, rapper Earl “DMX” Simmons delivered a prayer about God’s favor during Kanye West’s growing and exclusive “Sunday Service” event over the weekend, declaring his love for Jesus and how God is now opening doors for him that were once closed.
Kanye's Sunday Service reportedly kicked off in January and includes prayer and live music, usually provided by a gospel choir, the Cheat Sheet explains. The choir usually sings versions of West’s songs such as “Jesus Walks,” “Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1,” and “Lift Off,” with West himself leading the musical portion of each service. Every attendee is reportedly required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
On Sunday evening, West’s wife, Kim Kardashian, who along with others have been teasing recorded clips from the event over the last few weeks, published a recording of DMX powerfully declaring God’s favor on his life and spiritually vanquishing his enemies.
Kim Kardashian West
@KimKardashian
Morning prayer by DMX #SundayService
29.9K 9:38 PM - Mar 17, 2019
6,971 people are talking about this
“I am blessed and highly favored by You (God). I’m the object of your affection. Your favor surrounds me as a shield and the first thing that people come in contact with is my favored shield. Thank you that I have favor with you and man today. All day long people go out their way to bless and to help me. Doors that were once closed are now open for me,” DMX declared in the clip released by Kardashian-West on Twitter.
“I receive preferential treatment I have special privileges. I am God’s favored child. No good thing will he withhold from me. Because I’ve got God’s favor, my enemies cannot triumph over me. I have supernatural increase and promotion. I declare restoration of everything that the devil has stolen from me. I have honor in the midst of my adversaries and increase of access especially in real estate…,” he continued before capping off his victory prayer in “Jesus name.”
According to the Cheat Sheet, the locations of West’s Sunday Service tend to vary but it appears they have been getting increasingly larger due to growing popularity. Services have been held in West’s studio at his home in Calabasas, California, wooded areasd of Los Angeles, as well as at the Adidas headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
West’s wife, previously noted that her family was on a path to spiritual enlightenment with the weekly services but it remains unclear whether they intend on starting any kind of church.
Gospel singers like Fred Hammond are among the many names that have been associated with the growing invite-only congregation. Variety reports, that the services are not a “Hollywood club.”
“This isn’t a Hollywood club where you ge a stare down from the list holder; Everyone that comes is invited personally and treated with kindness by security and staff — just like any church service,” the publication noted.
Re: Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Now Hosts Sunday Services, Plans On Starting Church by Godssword1(m): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2019
aristocrazzy:
It all seems funny now, until I hear someone ran mental after service.

God have mercy grin
Re: Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Now Hosts Sunday Services, Plans On Starting Church by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 20, 2019
I always thought "Jesus walks" by Kanye West which I would sing any day, any where, any time, was never by accident.

I think he was angry at God for not saving his beloved mum's life when she was sick, hence his rebellious reaction towards God.

But over time maybe he has come to realize the truth that God is perfect regardless of what He does and does not do, or makes one goes through, which is why he has humbled himself and hence come back to Him.

To God the permanently perfect one be all the glory.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Now Hosts Sunday Services, Plans On Starting Church by Godssword1(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr2:
I always thought "Jesus walks" by Kanye West which I would sing any day, any where, any time, was never by accident.

I think he was angry at God for not saving his beloved mum's life when she was sick, hence his rebellious reaction towards God.

But over time maybe he has come to realize the truth that God is perfect regardless of what He does and does not do, or makes one goes through, which is why he has humbled himself and hence come back to Him.

To God the permanently perfect one be all the glory.

I pray what he's trying to do is with all sincerity to God Almighty
Re: Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Now Hosts Sunday Services, Plans On Starting Church by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 21, 2019
Godssword1:

I pray what he's trying to do is with all sincerity to God Almighty
I know he is!

You know i saw all that happened to him coming, because of the extent of his arrogance and ties to his mother as well, because she was his everything.

So I believe that God had to take his mother from him, to humble him and also to make kanye to be fully dependent on Him, so that he could use him better.

But of course Kanye would misinterpret it, and not understand that it was for his own good, and God did it for love and not evil, and hence went awol to vent his anger against God, that in spite of the fact that he had been helping God spread the message of His Gospel at the main stream, which was hardly the case at that level, that God couldn't even save his mum's life.

But over time amongst other things, I believe he must have been able to see that his rebellion against God also coincided with the gradual decline of his musical career almost to extinction, to show that it was God that was responsible for distinguishing him, and not himself.

So I expect that the lesson gained from his experience would lead to a better Kanye even in the respect of his music, and hence pray thay God gives him the strength and all that he requires to remain in Him.

Jesus walks for kanye indeed!

(1) (Reply)

MUST WATCH: Mysterious Rain From Heaven ☰; Falling On ONE Spot! / Happy Children's Day_raising A Child Of Destiny Worship With Us _csmc / Help!!! Please What's Does The Water From The Beach Used For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.