Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Help!!! Please What's Does The Water From The Beach Used For? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!!! Please What's Does The Water From The Beach Used For? (662 Views)

American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing / Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Please What's Does The Water From The Beach Used For? by Aliencraft(m): 3:38am On Dec 29, 2019
Hello, nairalanders!!!
Please I saw a girlfriend of my friend taking the water from the beach of elegushi, i asked her what she wanted to do with it but she refused to tell me, saying its none of my business. I wouldn't have bordered much but few minutes later, I saw another lady taking water from the beach which made me so curious. Please does anyone know what people who take water from the beach use the water for?
Is it for fetish purposes? If yes, do you have any ideas, what kind of thing, it is used for?
Re: Help!!! Please What's Does The Water From The Beach Used For? by Isoduwa(m): 4:24am On Dec 29, 2019
To wash meat

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Please What's Does The Water From The Beach Used For? by greatnaija01: 4:34am On Dec 29, 2019
Aliencraft:
Hello, nairalanders!!!
Please I saw a girlfriend of my friend taking the water from the beach of elegushi, i asked her what she wanted to do with it but she refused to tell me, saying its none of my business. I wouldn't have bordered much but few minutes later, I saw another lady taking water from the beach which made me so curious. Please does anyone know what people who take water from the beach use the water for?
Is it for fetish purposes? If yes, do you have any ideas, what kind of thing, it is used for?

BROTHER, be on guard for your spiritual life o.... hustle and know God else a LADY who knows how to use spiritual items can make you miserable.

FETISH OR NOT... be on guard. I do not know how many of you get girlfriends without knowing and confirming what spirit they serve.... LIFE IS SPIRITUAL

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Please What's Does The Water From The Beach Used For? by Nephilim: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
You don't need to go to the beach to get water, just take one liter of water and pour one bag of salt inside and there is your beach water.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 / Orin Dafidi 23 / The Evil Spirit Like The Frog From The Mouth Of The False Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.