Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,428 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Please Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me (1269 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by Prosper034(m): 7:13am On Mar 20, 2019
My name is Orobosa.. I'm from edo state. From a polygamous family, I'm the first son from both parents.. It's my mom that is sponsoring my education .. I recently got admission into uniben. ... Something happens to me yesterday day evening.. The money I have budgeted for my physical clearance was stolen from me at 3rd junction yesterday, and my clearance was was supposed to be today.

This was the same money that took my mom almost a month before she was able to raise raised it..i Don't even know how to tell her that the money I came to collect at the village yesterday was stolen from me... Her reaction is never gonna be a good one, I know it was never easy getting the money at the first place ... As for my dad. Not that he doesn't have the money to give me o. Just that the hatred that man has for me is extraordinary... I don't know whether is a crime for coming as a first son in a polygamous family... I'm weak to the bone right now. ...
The money was meant for my
Gst course registration
Faculty clearance
Photocopies
Uniben record file
Departmental clearance
Biometric.
And it was 28:000naira .

Please guys I'm really in need of help.. If there's anyway you can help I will really appreciate... Before depression will just kill me here... I have been unable to to eat and sleep since yesterday... Thinking of how I to get this money back without my mom not knowing what happened... I don't want to break this sad news to her... She has suffered enough
Re: Please Help Me by icebird25(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2019
Hmmm... This one is strong o I wish I can help right now but there's nothing with me now
Re: Please Help Me by tabithababy(f): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2019
Prosper034:
My name is Orobosa.. I'm from edo state. From a polygamous family, I'm the first son from both parents.. It's my mom that is sponsoring my education .. I recently got admission into uniben. ... Something happens to me yesterday day evening.. The money I have budgeted for my physical clearance was stolen from me at 3rd junction yesterday, and my clearance was was supposed to be today.

This was the same money that took my mom almost a month before she was able to raise raised it..i Don't even know how to tell her that the money I came to collect at the village yesterday was stolen from me... Her reaction is never gonna be a good one, I know it was never easy getting the money at the first place ... As for my dad. Not that he doesn't have the money to give me o. Just that the hatred that man has for me is extraordinary... I don't know whether is a crime for coming as a first son in a polygamous family... I'm weak to the bone right now. ...
The money was meant for my
Gst course registration
Faculty clearance
Photocopies
Uniben record file
Departmental clearance
Biometric.
And it was 28:000naira .

Please guys I'm really in need of help.. If there's anyway you can help I will really appreciate... Before depression will just kill me here... I have been unable to to eat and sleep since yesterday... Thinking of how I to get this money back without my mom not knowing what happened... I don't want to break this sad news to her... She has suffered enough

And you just registered on Nairaland today, just 2 hours ago shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by comtem2011: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
tabithababy:

Lol, oh my God. Fowl nyansh don open.
Re: Please Help Me by Prosper034(m): 7:31am On Mar 21, 2019
tabithababy:

Yeah.. I was once nairalander ...i joined nairaland back in 2017..when I was preparing for my jamb and post utme so decided to deactivate my account including face book account to avoid distraction
Re: Please Help Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
online begging on NL is the new scam... then they will sit at the drink joint and get drunk on people's money.
CUNT E NEW!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by StPete: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
I wish I can give you one dirty slap right now. Money that you have either used to gamble or spent lavishly, you’re coming here to beg. Go and work and replace the money. If the money was truly not easily gotten, you wouldn’t have easily lost (spent) it

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me by Prosper034(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
StPete:
I wish I can give you one dirty slap right now. Money that you have either used to gamble or spent lavishly, you’re coming here to beg. Go and work and replace the money. If the money was truly not easily gotten, you wouldn’t have easily lost (spent) it

I only wish you were here in Benin... To see how it goes here. How could I possibly squander money meant for my physical clearance. Knowing fully that it was hard getting the money at the first place.
Re: Please Help Me by Prosper034(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
online begging on NL is the new scam... then they will sit at the drink joint and get drunk on people's money.
CUNT E NEW!!!

May God be my witness if I'm lying here...

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question / Man Reveals What He Caught His Maid Doing After Installing CCTV / Is It Normal For Different Sex Cousins To Use The Bathroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.