Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question (1241 Views)

Brother Gifts Her A Car On Her Wedding Day: Sparks Mixed Reactions Online / Why Are The Allied Health Confusing Themselves? / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 28, 2019

A web user has asked a question that's generated mixed reactions.

@FaudDallas tweeted: "This guy took his gf to his house. He left her in the parlour, went to the room. His mum was sweeping the floor, got to the girl's place, she lifted her leg so the mum could sweep underneath. Was she right to do that?"

Below are some of the reactions to his question.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/mixed-reactions-after-twitter-user.html?m=1

Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 28, 2019

Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by KristaPretty(f): 12:26pm On May 28, 2019
My Bf's dad was sweeping the first day i went to visit them, I raise leg pass {bf told me his father will never let anyone help so i didn't bother asking}, It didnt change anything. They didnt see me as not wifeable.

Only stupid people test others.

Meanwhile first to comment, I made it in life finally! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 28, 2019

Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:
My Bf's dad was sweeping the first day i went to visit them, I raise leg pass {bf told me his father will never let anyone help so i didn't bother asking}, It didnt change anything. They didnt see me as not wifeable.

Lol
Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by Davash222(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:

Shut up Mr!!

3 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by KristaPretty(f): 12:36pm On May 28, 2019
Davash222:

Shut up Mr!!

Is it my fault you were castrated at birth Abeg shift your frustrations elsewhere jor. angry angry angry angry angry

Because your preeq was cut at birth you now see and call everyone ''Mr''... mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by Preshy561(f): 1:33pm On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:

This is Good, very good sis.
Is he now married to you wink
Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by KristaPretty(f): 1:34pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

This is Good, very good sis.
Is he now married to you wink

Yes dear, married for 10years and counting wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by Preshy561(f): 1:36pm On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:

Yes dear, married for 10years and counting wink wink wink wink wink
Lol.
Well, it worked for you.
Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by KristaPretty(f): 1:38pm On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol.
Well, it worked for you.

That's my dream tho grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by Preshy561(f): 1:40pm On May 28, 2019
KristaPretty:

That's my dream tho grin grin grin grin grin
Lol. You are funny. grin
Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by JesssCA(f): 2:25pm On May 28, 2019
Everything be wife material test for naija.
Mtcheeew
Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by franklingud(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2019
First and foremost.

As an Igbo man with Sense that I am, if I go to a friend's place and he or she start sweeping. I will peacefully take my leave.

Am not welcomed there. Period

2 Likes

Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by Biglittlelois(f): 9:41pm On May 28, 2019
Two meaning

First, mum sweeping may mean you are not wanted in any way

Second, may mean respect,she may want to know how respectful you are to elders, mostly in Yoruba homes.

But sweeping when there is a visitor is somehow, especially when it's the sons fiancee because there is no how the mum wouldn't have known she was coming.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 28, 2019
The way I see it, that girl lacks manners.
She's totally devoid of any home training.

She was supposed to collect the broom & sweep. But it doesn't even end there. She should mop the floors after she's done, then do the dishes and laundry. It'll be in her best interest to even cook something nice. Nonsense.
Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by ValCon888: 6:05am On May 29, 2019
If i love a girl, no amount of testing will make me not wife her.
Fvck you and your testing.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:00pm On May 29, 2019
I would collect the broom to sweep, but I would know she is a bad woman. For her to sweep when am there means she is tempting me. Then when it's time for me to tempt her, hope she will enjoy it grin. When she visits our home in future, and I sweep dust on her, let her just smile cheesy
Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 29, 2019
"I should marry the one that will sweep the whole compound on her first visit?
Nah. I can't marry a dunce."

grin grin grin

My kinda man! smiley

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by Chubhie: 7:31pm On May 29, 2019
Rational thing to do was for the mum to stop sweeping or the son takes the sweeping from her. Why subjecting the first time visitor to such?

It would be easier and safer for the girl to take the broom from his boyfriend coming from a place of love than taking the broom from his mother or raising legs for her to sweep through.

Now, if this is a test, she should gladly fail it cos how will they conspire to reduce her essences to mere sweeping? Next they confine her to only the oza room and kitchen like Buhari the gentleman?

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reactions After Twitter User Asked This Confusing Question by Bossjakande: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Two meaning

First, mum sweeping may mean you are not wanted in any way

Second, may mean respect,she may want to know how respectful you are to elders, mostly in Yoruba homes.

But sweeping when there is a visitor is somehow, especially when it's the sons fiancee because there is no how the mum wouldn't have known she was coming.
baby girl were are u

(1) (Reply)

Parents, Here Are 7 Reasons You Shouldn’t Rely On Your Child’s School Result / My Fiancee & I Accommodated My Cousin But He Later Became A Pest / Money Demanding Relatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.