Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Biker had her shop destroyed for telling a tout not to sexually harass in Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Biker had her shop destroyed for telling a tout not to sexually harass in Lagos (590 Views)

Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop / "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out / Soldiers Drag Out A Tout Who Ran Into A Church After Stabbing Their Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biker had her shop destroyed for telling a tout not to sexually harass in Lagos by NairaMedia: 8:01am On Mar 20, 2019
A female biker had her shop destroyed for telling a tout not to sexually harass her at Olugbede, Isheri, Lagos.

According to the lady identified as Amyveev, she said: "You drag my hands i refused u tapped me and i said leave me alone, so because you think you have powers, you came to scattered my shop, where i make ends meet, and left freely just because i have no one to fight you... I hope this reaches the right eyes.."

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/biker-had-her-shop-destroyed-for.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Biker had her shop destroyed for telling a tout not to sexually harass in Lagos by NairaMedia: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2019
Watch video HERE
Lalasticlala

Re: Biker had her shop destroyed for telling a tout not to sexually harass in Lagos by falcon01: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2019
I like female bikers
Re: Biker had her shop destroyed for telling a tout not to sexually harass in Lagos by bjreal67(m): 8:24am On Mar 20, 2019
Really
Is that all ...
Are you sure you didn't say anything pass leave me

The way you look will determine the people who approach you... #stay safe
Re: Biker had her shop destroyed for telling a tout not to sexually harass in Lagos by anonymuz(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2019
This news is not complete. Like the person above me said, your look determine what kind of person that will approach you.
Re: Biker had her shop destroyed for telling a tout not to sexually harass in Lagos by donstan18: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2019
She must have gone rude in her wordings which warranted the harassment.
Re: Biker had her shop destroyed for telling a tout not to sexually harass in Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Such areas are like chicago
L.a
Atl
There is violence everywhere and everyone is a thug
Gang member/tout/thug
You always gotta stay strapped esp with the ski mask

Re: Biker had her shop destroyed for telling a tout not to sexually harass in Lagos by OddsIsland(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Report him asap

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Gun Battle Between Iceland And De Bam Cult Groups, Leaves One Dead / Wild Boar Killed By Group Of Hunters In Ogun State (photos) / How Lagos Teacher Flogged Student Till His Right Eye Went Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.