Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... (24140 Views)

Mercy Eke Vs A Fraudster Asking For Her Bank Details (Video) / See Naira Marley Phone Number, E-mail Address And Home Address / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by chrisukeka(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
A lie is usually not an opposite of truth but a perversion.
And that's what this man has been doing.. ...He keeps on portraying the characteristics of Anti-Christ
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by hokafor(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Daddy freeze lets say the truth, is only a naïve man/woman will allow their spouse access to everything they have worked for in life and you are not exception
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Mariangeles(f): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
kemmoad:
Even satan quoted scripture while tempting Jesus. Theology without the spirit is useless because anyone can quote scriptures.
True !
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by akejujoe(f): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
He has some valid points. He is not totally wrong in some of his preachings.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Mariangeles(f): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
fokusmind:
read all he said with biblical references before making comments. Lazy youths
That he quoted the scriptures does not make him right...even satan did that

The Bible says that we should beware of the wiles of the devil
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by vickydevoka(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
what a hell are u saying... old fool idiot ugly looking man.
U call dat man ugly. Abeg use another word lyk mad. Cus he's a not ugly
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Youngzedd(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
obembet:

Well Freeze should be a good role model.

Pls ask Freeze the whereabouts of his wife and kids first before we can believe or accept whatever he teaches about marriage.

Don't you think that doing that yourself will be better?

Did you bother to read the bible verses?

If two shall become one, why are people behaving as if they are two?

Leave Freeze and take the message. The message is what you should be after not who pass it. After all there are cases where a mad or drunk man passed a vital message to someone.
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Youngzedd(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mariangeles:
That he quoted the scriptures does not make him right...even satan did that

The Bible says that we should beware of the wiles of the devil

So the scriptures there are wrong

Isokay.
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Youngzedd(m): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
Icon79:
Nigerians are a special breed of reta*d sha! So all you can do is call him names instead of challenging his doctrine? Wow, you are really really smart, my brother!

I mean, I don't agree with Daddy Freeze on many things but my style is to challenge his teaching instead of baseless insults.

O pari

They have weaponized religion.

This is what you see when people has been enslaved. They lack the willpower to reason, they breed hate to the so called acclaimed enemy.
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by obontami: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
lilmax:
lol

this guy has fallen

now he's trying too hard

waiting for the day he'll say he's an atheist so we can rest grin because sense is far from him now

what did he say about vows again? cheesy

The clown-ass moronic freeze is big fool at 40+. He won't come out to say he's an atheist because he knows he's going to lose a lot of followers both online and offline. Nobody will take him seriously again, they'll be like : 'we know you are an atheist that's why you always attack the men of God".

You need to hear the way he mock some young girls that co-present the evening show with him on cool FM.

He's intentionally being annoying to stay relevant.
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Pavore9: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
bettercreature:
If you want your relationship to last,dont check your husbands phone
What of your wife's phone?
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by oyonu(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
So true
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Chrysz(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
You better go and sit down somewhere
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Deicide: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
Why are most Nigeria just dumb, for crying out loud attack the message and not the messanger. All am seeing on this thread is useless ad hominem. This is why Quora would forever be better than Nairaland, Gosh its so annoying.
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Zerrin(f): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
PotatoSalad:
SPOUSE not GIRLFRIEND
Very Importanter
Always remember that.

You just said what's on my mind..... people need to break themselves from mental slavery.

If I was given the opportunity to spend a day with any Nigerian celebrity, it'll be freeze. He's so intelligent and dishes out good nuggets on a daily basis but your fog clogged brain has decided to tag him a bad person.
Shift
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by chigoziri2403(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
jericco1:

don't celebrate hypocrisy
just imagine a prostitute telling you how to run your home.
god can use anybody, even Chris Oyakhilome is a divorcee,yet deemed successful
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Mariangeles(f): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Youngzedd:

So the scriptures there are wrong

Isokay.
Quoting the scriptures in the wrong context is wrong
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Icon79(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
What's killing the Nigerian church is half baked knowledge of the scripture. I am a born again Christian but I know that there are very few Nigerian preachers who can rightly teach the Word of God. They think that shouting and jumping up and down is equivalent to teaching their congregants what they need to know to be sound in the faith.

If you provide me the platform many of these preachers have, I will use the scripture to send the likes of Daddy Freeze back to school.

O pari

Youngzedd:

They have weaponized religion.

This is what you see when people has been enslaved. They lack the willpower to reason, they breed hate to the so called acclaimed enemy.
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by OyinO: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
He is 10000000% correct!
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Codes151(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
Let those that actually stayed in their marriage talk sir...

Not you!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by micxwell(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Highesschief1:
Real men don't cheat
Nope.. Righteous men don't cheat!
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
How confused is this fellow? This is a divorced man, who runs to the press to complain about his ex wife, giving marriage advice. Listen to this fraud at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Bonapart(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
PotatoSalad:
SPOUSE not GIRLFRIEND
Very Importanter
Always remember that.

If I was given the opportunity to spend a day with any Nigerian celebrity, it'll be freeze. He's so intelligent and dishes out good nuggets on a daily basis but your fog clogged brain has decided to tag him a bad person.
Shift
nonsense
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Bonapart(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
omokiri5:
“There are two types of God. The first one created the Universe. He is loving, forgiving, omniscient, protective and unprejudiced. There is another God whom People created. He is forgetful, wrathful, prejudiced, and might punish you if you do not believe in Him or do certain things.
The first God encourages love, while the other God feeds on fear.” Which God do you believe?
you don't know anything
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by PotatoSalad(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bonapart:
nonsense
..and Ingredients
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by omokiri5(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bonapart:
you don't know anything
I don't want to know "anything"
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by toplinetrtrend: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Megatrix:
Freeze has finally run mad

But he is right. How will you be keeping secrets from your wife?
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by toplinetrtrend: 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
donkarly:
Imagine a man who beat n divorced his ex wife n remarried quoting the bible to prove a point.. hmmmm

If Pastor Chis gives you marriage advice, will you listen? Didn't pastor Chris get divorced due to infidelity on his part? Yet you will listen to his advice on marriage, won't you? How is pastor Chris different from Daddy Freeze? Pray thee tell me.

You are a blind shameless hypocrite and your senses have been blocked by religion stupidity and blindness.
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by donkarly(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

If Pastor Chis gives you marriage advice, will you listen? Didn't pastor Chris get divorced due to infidelity on his part? Yet you will listen to his advice on marriage, won't you? How is pastor Chris different from Daddy Freeze? Pray thee tell me.

You are a blind shameless hypocrite and your senses have been blocked by religion stupidity and blindness.
You're an idiot, who told you I have regards for pastor Chris,or that I'll listen to his advice on marriage,dummy..
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by toplinetrtrend: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
donkarly:

You're an idiot, who told you I have regards for pastor Chris,or that I'll listen to his advice on marriage,dummy..

See the way you are abusing yourself. Can't you see that the name idiot and dummy fit you perfectly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today / Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh For Preaching To Cossy Orjiakor / Celebrities Post Photos Of Their Mothers To Celebrate Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.