Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,180 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... (24139 Views)

Mercy Eke Vs A Fraudster Asking For Her Bank Details (Video) / See Naira Marley Phone Number, E-mail Address And Home Address / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by kemmoad: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Even satan quoted scripture while tempting Jesus. Theology without the spirit is useless because anyone can quote scriptures.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by fokusmind: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
read all he said with biblical references before making comments. Lazy youths

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by theoldpretender(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
MrImole:

The man no get debit/credit card?

In this 21st century...

Some Nigerians of the older generation don't have cards.(My parents took their blessed time to get one)

I SHOULD point out that papa was unconscious...and only he knew his details...ATM pin inclusive.
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Mekusstriker(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
At some point he's right, but to a greater extent, he's wrong.
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
He says all vows are satanic? sad
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Eexus: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Megatrix:
Freeze has finally run mad
Run away from him o
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Eexus: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Megatrix:
Run away frm him o
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Omo c angry comments everywhere. Guys dem just dey ves.

Summary of what he said was "there should be no secrets b/w married couples". Now some guys just won die....no more crouching tiger, hidden dragons grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Tallesty1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
PotatoSalad:
SPOUSE not GIRLFRIEND
Very Importanter
Always remember that.

If I was given the opportunity to spend a day with any Nigerian celebrity, it'll be freeze. He's so intelligent and dishes out good nuggets on a daily basis but your fog clogged brain has decided to tag him a bad person.
Shift
A very wise person makes exceptions in his advise so he wouldn't sound stupid.

The wife of an FBI, CIA or any top security agent cannot have unrestricted access to her husband's phone and email.

And yes it is not always right to give a woman access to your bank details. The fam can always have a joint account.

People change, things happen so always take precautions, the hard hearted individuals you see today are mostly those who were too open to a friend or partner.

And finally, freeze is among the least qualified people to give marital or religious advice.

He failed woefully in both and till now has not given any verifiable prove that he has learned his lesson and is wiser/more enlightened now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
he's right to some extent

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by MrImole: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
PotatoSalad:
SPOUSE not GIRLFRIEND
Very Importanter
Always remember that.

If I was given the opportunity to spend a day with any Nigerian celebrity, it'll be freeze. He's so intelligent and dishes out good nuggets on a daily basis but your fog clogged brain has decided to tag him a bad person.
Shift
You will soon learn.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Julme(f): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
If you think his wrong ,then state your facts, quote your own.
Not coming here to insult him.
Most Christain have become lazy to study the Bible on their own rather depending on whatever their preacher says.
Transparency is key in marriage...any other thing is hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by PotatoSalad(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tallesty1:
A very wise person makes exceptions in his advise so he wouldn't sound stupid.

The wife of an FBI, CIA or any top security agent cannot have unrestricted access to her husband's phone and email.

And yes it is not always right to give a woman access to your bank details. The fam can always have a joint account.

People change, things happen so always take precautions, the hard hearted individuals you see today are mostly those who were too open to a friend or partner.

And finally, freeze is among the least qualified people to give marital or religious advice.

He failed woefully in both and till now has not given any verifiable prove that he has learned his lesson and is wiser/more enlightened now.
The CIA agents have family phone and emails too. you wouldn't want your wife snooping around your company emails, will you?
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by dfrost: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Highesschief1:
Real men don't cheat

Fact. Whether you access or don't access will not stop either spouse from cheating.
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by hakunamatata00(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
This daddy fridge will not kill somebody.... See as he dey drop lamba lai se slimcase if una wann ur relationship to last dont even go near ur hubbys phone, okunrin mad ganoo
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
I agree to this I’m not married but what’s the point of being married if your going to lord over someone and not share everything in your life. When I met the person I love I was like I was gonna do everything I didn’t do in my past relationships and that’s really what marriage is about these are things which include going Dutch on children’s fees accommodating any accidental results of unfaithfulness loving them all as your own helping out promoting even marketing both your businesses etc your not doing it for recognition your doing it for your family every one benefits

Sure you will hit a snag in the road nobody wants to put all eggs in one basket like they say people like variety anything in a skirt but when children come it should be a reminder to caution your life so that you do leave them without a good role model. you don’t leave them shortchanged It’s not about he left me he must pay women and men it’s not she left me she’s a hoe if they are not with me I will die I must drain the account stuff it’s about maturity and planning a bright future

We have a bungalow that was the main house when it was being built and it reminds me that great things take time it’s really how can we put our assets together to grow it and make it better than when we got it. It’s being fearless in love and trusting God if the marriage is true. God does the leg work for you and plants them right at your doorstep don’t take them for granted.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Harmony92(f): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
MrImole:

The man no get debit/credit card?

In this 21st century...
even if e has what abt d password D man is lucky sha e for die leave e money.
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Icon79(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nigerians are a special breed of reta*d sha! So all you can do is call him names instead of challenging his doctrine? Wow, you are really really smart, my brother!

I mean, I don't agree with Daddy Freeze on many things but my style is to challenge his teaching instead of baseless insults.

O pari

Megatrix:

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by JeogahII(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
This is coming from someone who cannot even keep a wife. Irony of life!
Can someone tell Daddy Freeze to go and fix his life before coming out to castigates or "dish out information" please!
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Prymestrr(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
PotatoSalad:
SPOUSE not GIRLFRIEND
Very Importanter
Always remember that.

Shift
At long last... Not everyone on this platform is intuitively blind not to see the truth. Those folks up their are busy abusing the man while blatantly ignoring the message he brought forth.
Just like the Jews of old turned deaf ears to the Message Christ brought from His Father but instead tagged Him an imposter and succeeded in nailing him alife to a cross. Now the majority of christains have interpreted that event as haven been pre-ordained by God Himself as if they were just acting out a movie script then instead of commiting a heinous crime against the Heavens.
No difference between Christans of today and Jews of old.
#Ignore the message Kill the messenger.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by JeogahII(m): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
He says all vows are satanic? sad
The Satanic worshippers are coming for him. how will vow be Satanic for Christ sake!
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by PremiumLeaks: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
PotatoSalad:
SPOUSE not GIRLFRIEND
Very Importanter
Always remember that.

Shift
Maybe when you hang out with him, you can ask why God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are ONE but for example ONLY the father knows when the day and time for the RAPTURE is!

The trinity is the perfect personification example of ONENESS remember?

This clown you call intelligent by the time he is through with folks who believe his gibbberish una go know say that Mavrodi MMM fella Na learner!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by mallamu: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kolo Man.
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by JeogahII(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Prymestrr:

At long last... Not everyone on this platform is intuitively blind not to see the truth. Those folks up their are busy abusing the man while blatantly ignoring the message he brought forth.
Just like the Jews of old turned deaf ears to the Message Christ brought from His Father but instead tagged Him an imposter and succeeded in nailing him alife to a cross. Now the majority of christains have interpreted that event as haven been pre-ordained by God Himself as if they were just acting out a movie script then, instead of commiting a heinous crime against the Heavens.
No difference between Christans of today and Jews of old.
#Ignore the message Kill the messenger.
The problem with that message is that the conveyor of that message has dirt in his hand. If not that our society have turn hypocritical, can people like Freeze that can not keep marriage come out to dish out advice on marriage? on which moral ground? Recently I stumble on a write up by Nathaniel Bassey on marriage, I hope it is not what I am thinking?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by williams080: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
this man is sick upstairs, that's myopia reasoning, if you sin its within you and your God, not within you and one man, if he called that one sin for not giving your wife access to your bank account, giving a woman your bank account is like giving the armed robber a key to your house
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Prymestrr(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
JeogahII:

The problem with that message is that the conveyor of that message has dirt in his hand. If not that our society have turn hypocritical, can people like Freeze that can not keep marriage come out to dish out advice on marriage? on which moral ground? Recently I stumble on a write up by Nathaniel Bassey on marriage, I hope it is not what I am thinking?
You don't stick to a union that is retrogressive for both yourself and your partner. That is against Nature. God is Nature; remember that. Now I don't have the intricate details of his marriage hence can't say what led to its end so I won't judge.
However, as regards the message he brought, as a human being, it's your responsibility to look at it from an objective point. Do not judge the message by what you assume to know about the messenger.
#we all have dirt on our hands. I do and so do you even before we assumed this earthlife.
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by Reeb2244: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
kufre2010:

Counter some with fact if u don't have one shut up and stop being insultive
That's not insultive. Stop picking offense on every comments.
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by RazorEdge: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Like or hate Daddy Freeze, the simple thing to do here is to[b] listen to the message[/b] and not focus on the messenger. For me he is ON POINT always.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by chigoziri2403(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
jericco1:
he's obviously drunk. tell him to show his spouse. he has no right to say damn! he digress from what he wanted to say to condemn religious institutions. FOOOL!
forget the messenger ,and focus on the message, prove him wrong or keep quiet.
Re: Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... by jericco1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
chigoziri2403:
forget the messenger ,and focus on the message, prove him wrong or keep quiet.

don't celebrate hypocrisy
just imagine a prostitute telling you how to run your home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Celebrates Tunde Kelani On 73rd Birthday (Photos) / Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) / Tolu Ogunefum "Tboy" Weds Yemisi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.