Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner (16375 Views)

Faithia Williams Celebrates 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday / Teesa Williams Celebrates Her 16th Birthday. Regina Askia Shares Then Vs Now Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by AlexReports(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2019
Beauty Queen Testimony Williams Releases Photos, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner To Mark Birthday Today.

Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa, Her Majesty, Queen Testimony Williams has thrown out stunning and glamourous photos at her fans and followers to mark her birthday. She shared these photos via her Instagram handle in the early hours of her day.

She also hosted fans, family members, colleagues and friends to a dinner at exquisite Chinese Restaurant in Silverbird to appreciate everyone who made out time to celebrate with her. In attendance were pageant organisers, beauty queens, showbiz practitioners and young entrepreneurs in Abuja courtesy of her Management, Peace Ambassador Agency.

Shares food to kids - Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82JWlD4AS1w

The reigning Miss Ambassador for Peace Queen also visited the IDP camp as an extension of her commitments to humanity, especially those leaving from hand to mouth. He engaged the feeding of over 300 kids to ensure that they share in the joys and happiness of her birthday celebration.

She encouraged Nigerians in the spirit of Peace to love and care for each other. She emphasied on the core values of peace and stressed on the reasons why we should at least try to maintain peace and order in our society.

The lanky, Beautiful and iconic damsel has received prayers, goodwill messages and congratulations from several persons from across the world to make this day a remarkable one. She has also thanked her brand, her colleagues, friends and fans for making this day such a significant and successful day.

Celebrate with kids - Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOVjouDAKVY

While speaking during the dinner, Amb. Amafibe applauded the queen for her outstanding deliveries and remarkable achievement within the short time of her reign. He added that Queen Williams is a young lady whose simplicity and humility portrays what the golden image of the world should be.

http://www.nollywoodgists.com/news/50081/beauty-queen-testimony-williams-releases-photos-vi.html

1 Like

Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by Officialgarri: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2019
If this is an IDP camp, I'll like to live there too undecided

I don't know where this Alex always see parlour awarded pegeants. You have singlehandedly tarnished and downgraded the respect meant for real pegeants

14 Likes

Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by AlexReports(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2019
More

Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by AlexReports(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2019
Continue

Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by AlexReports(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2019
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by Imortal001: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by FruitCakes(f): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2019
nice
Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by EtherealAnn(f): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by Realtord43: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2019
All this olosho parading their self as beauty queen undecided

6 Likes

Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by AlexReports(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Woow!! Beautiful photos.....Alexreports spotted!!!

Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by AlexReports(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2019
Impressive

Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by AlexReports(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2019
Cute

Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by Izabel(f): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2019
too many pictures .

1 Like

Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by Houseofglam7(f): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2019
If it's pageant related,it's gotta be Alex.
undecided
Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by dollytino4real(f): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2019
queenenene
Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by AlexReports(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lovely

Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by punisha: 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
sad

Really I've lost count of how many of these pageants that are out there. We really do have a way of abusing everything here in Nigeria.
Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
angry Beauty queen kill you dere.

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by GemstoneJs(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
ok
Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
all for the camera

1 Like

Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by ElsonMorali: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
I can't help but wonder what happens behind the scenes between these pageant organizers and so-calledbeauty queens.

The cucumber girl from Anambra readily comes to mind.
Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by TANID(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Officialgarri:

I don't know where this Alex always see parlour awarded pegeants. You have singlehandedly tarnished and downgraded the respect meant for real pegeants
Me Too I'm Already pack My load If That's IDP Camp
Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by TANID(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Officialgarri:

Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by MhizGladys(f): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good Afternoon Nairalanders,
I am a business education student buh i major in accounting. I need a firm/Company/bank where i can do my IT. please if you have a firm or know someone i plead with you to connect me.
God bless.
Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by Mamakimy97: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
gaylusac95:
these celebs and tatoo nawaoh
it's not tattoo
Re: Testimony Williams Celebrates Her Birthday, Visits IDP Camp, Holds Dinner by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Runtown Wins Eric Many As Court Issues Restraining Order / 14 Hottest Actresses In Nollywood Right Now / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.