Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite (208150 Views)

Fidelity Bank 2019 Digital Trainee. Gather Here. / Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! / Union Bank 2019 Management Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2019
Sonship9:

I don't think anyone is as tired as myself because I was supposed to be among the first batch.

The response wasn't an update to say the least, but what would you have me do? I'd only keep in touch. Guess they don't really know more than that -even if they do, guess it's too confidential for them to share for now.

So, we keep waiting for relevant updates then.
Its painful nd frustrating
Always remember dt wteva u feel ryt nw, howeva painful , its only TEMPORARY nd it wil pass, in a short time infact.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Sonship9: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2019
dipsy2009:

It’s frustrating and mentally exhausting to have to wait this long before we resume because I had even done my medicals and documentation with the first batch but I had to reschedule for some personal reasons.

It seems to be that a delayed approval from the board is what is causing the wait. The truth is there is nothing we can do right now but hope, try to find something to be busy with (for your own sanity) and stay positive.

I am on the same shoe with you. I had done medicals and documentation too, but had to reschedule, as it was the only option to me then.

Like you rightly said, to 'maintain sanity' we have to get busy, if not, it is mentally frustrating and exhausting. The wait isn't the problem. The problem is lack of detailed or proper update(s). I wish we can be told when we would likely resume. It would go a long way in easy apprehensions.

We have to wait still. We can't do anything other than that. That's just the honest truth. #Sad

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by DonYza: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
On GOD! son of man is tired. To think one is idle at the moment, Xmas and festivities taking over the remaining year.

What can one really do now to get off this draining waits? ��

It's killing meeeeee.....
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BoluEma: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
DonYza:
On GOD! son of man is tired. To think one is idle at the moment, Xmas and festivities taking over the remaining year.

What can one really do now to get off this draining waits? ��

It's killing meeeeee.....

We agreed to work on self development. Pick a new skill that can help u in ur career path. Not really easy but twill be rewarding.
Hope is alive bro.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
It feels like the first batch candidates are the real successful candidates, real MVPs while the rest of us are d expendables, the afterthought.
They had the highest assessment scores anyway so its fair bt i still feel terrible.
HCMD First bank can do better
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Opzyyy: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2019

6 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ebonyalhjnr(f): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2019
Opzyyy:
You need to go to bed my friend. You need to relax my friend, your spurious assumptions are beginning to sound unreasonable. Please pardon me if you find this offensive. If they are the best set, why did some of them fail to meet the cut off as some people have claimed on the thread? Maybe you are the expendable sha, not me.
People really to stop spreading rumours when they can't ascertain exactly what's happening. Only one guy was dropped out of over 250 and even then he was so close but not close enough
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by prolificP: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2019
ebonyalhjnr:

People really to stop spreading rumours when they can't ascertain exactly what's happening. Only one guy was dropped out of over 250 and even then he was so close but not close enough

I've been following silently but I think at this point I need to comment. Guys, TS was tough but the success rate was 99.9% for first batch. Out of the number as rightly mentioned one or two persons or so were dropped (even that claim too was difficult for me to verify as everybody I was close to scaled through).

PS: I'm not saying training school wasn't tough (I felt depressed sometimes, but the success rate was excellent).

Just to debunk the failure claim. *cheers*
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Somethinglight(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2019
I think @Opzyyy was trying to allay fears instigated by Oga @goldimx who suggested the first batch were the favoured extra smart guys that dusted the rest of us at AC, making the awaiting batch expendable. I feel @Opzyyy just wanted to point out that people in the first batch are humans afterall, he might have exaggerated a little bit, but I'm sure he made some people feel better about themselves.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2019
Firstbatch was selected based on thr AC scores. The least AC score for thr batch was 70%. My words may sound hurtful bt its d truth. I ws jst trying to say we shld be treated better dan we are now. I apologise for talkn too much, its nt my fault too.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Somethinglight(m): 9:43am On Nov 16, 2019
goldimx:
Firstbatch was selected based on thr AC scores. The least AC score for thr batch was 70%. My words may sound hurtful bt its d truth. I ws jst trying to say we shld be treated better dan we are now. I apologise for talkn too much, its nt my fault too.

To this, I'll say let's wait in peace then, I'm currently jobless too, doing masters project for my mates who are currently working and can afford to further their studies. I'd suggest we just wait in peace abeg. No need to make each other feel jumpy, I doubt the recruiters follow this thread sef.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Luckyomon(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2019
goldimx:
how are you sure that the least score from the AC was 70%.. Did you see the score as I didn't see mine? Anyways, I scored 58% in the test.. Was invited for AC, and luckily for me, I was included in the first batch. I know centainly second batch will be contacted soon but I don't know when.

As regards the success rate... I don't even know anyone that was dropped. I only heard that one or two persons were dropped. Cheers

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2019
Luckyomon:
how are you sure that the least score from the AC was 70%.. Did you see the score as I didn't see mine? Anyways, I scored 58% in the test.. Was invited for AC, and luckily for me, I was included in the first batch. I know centainly second batch will be contacted soon but I don't know when.

As regards the success rate... I don't even know anyone that was dropped. I only heard that one or two persons were dropped. Cheers
D least AC score ws mentioned in one of the 3 TS centres. It had ntn to do with test scores. Besides, Success in AC has a lot more to do with experience and soft skills
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by dipsy2009: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2019
goldimx:
It feels like the first batch candidates are the real successful candidates, real MVPs while the rest of us are d expendables, the afterthought.
They had the highest assessment scores anyway so its fair bt i still feel terrible.
HCMD First bank can do better

No offence, but there’s really no need to reduce your self worth or anybody’s. They picked us all out of the thousands that applied for a reason. The truth is we all can’t resume TS at the same time.

I’m actually learning a valuable life lesson at the moment — patience. Sometimes, things just don’t go the way you planned it. It’s not because you aren’t good enough, it’s just how life is sometimes.

Hopefully, FBN sends us another mail soon enough to our nerves grin grin
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Sonship9: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2019
Somethinglight:
I think @Opzyyy was trying to allay fears instigated by Oga @goldimx who suggested the first batch were the favoured extra smart guys that dusted the rest of us at AC, making the awaiting batch expendable. I feel @Opzyyy just wanted to point out that people in the first batch are humans afterall, he might have exaggerated a little bit, but I'm sure he made some people feel better about themselves.

I think what @goldimx said is the fact. What other criterion have you ever thought was used to select the first batch GT? Guess it was purely on performance. So, you guys should cut him some slacks. I was selected among the first batch also, and I knew within my performance was top notch. However, unfortunately for me, I could not resume then. So, I had to defer to the next batch.

The fact is, the wait is rather frustrating even for me, considering the fact that I should have resumed since. But what else do we do, rather than to wait? Find an engagement. Get something doing so we can be busy in order to maintain sanity as one of our colleagues outrightly pointed out. All these delays would pass with time.

Gracias!

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Opzyyy: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
Oga Opzzy, no vex abeg. D way u dey talk nw u fit punch me for say i dey ur front o
Mk evrybdy concerned no vex abeg
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by niyogeol(m): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hello everyone,

I know this might not be the right place for this question but I am convinced a few people here might have answers to my question.

I wrote the test for the FBN Management Associate position sometimes in August of 2019 but no feedback on whether I passed the test or otherwise up to this moment.

Is there anyone here that wrote the same test conducted by Human Capital Partners?

Looking forward to your kind response(s).

Regards.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
niyogeol:
Hello everyone,

I know this might not be the right place for this question but I am convinced a few people here might have answers to my question.

I wrote the test for the FBN Management Associate position sometimes in August of 2019 but no feedback on whether I passed the test or otherwise up to this moment.

Is there anyone here that wrote the same test conducted by Human Capital Partners?

Looking forward to your kind response(s).

Regards.
Thy already conducted AC for dem since Oct 9
Fbn/hcp dnt send regret mails
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by niyogeol(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Okay. Thank you for the information.
goldimx:

Thy already conducted AC for dem since Oct 9
Fbn/hcp dnt send regret mails
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BoluEma: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2019
goldimx:

Any update bro?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by VisionE20: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
The way things are unfolding, the wait might extend to next year.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Sefa018: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
It's not might, it has extended till next year. All I'm hoping for is D&M this year, so we're sure of training school in January
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2019
BoluEma:

Any update bro?
No oo
I saw a news abt firstbank sacking over 1000 contract staff nationwide, so i posted it.
Bt wen i dug deeper i realised its 2017, so i tried deleting d post.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Those on ground to replace conversion staff wer sent D&M mail by the outsourcing firm (Whytecleon) on Tue. Dts after successful test, interview nd induction wich took place btwn Feb nd April ds year.
So i dnt knw if its a sign dt conversion staff will be going to TS b4 us
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BoluEma: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
goldimx:
Those on ground to replace conversion staff wer sent D&M mail by the outsourcing firm (Whytecleon) on Tue. Dts after successful test, interview nd induction wich took place btwn Feb nd April ds year.
So i dnt knw if its a sign dt conversion staff will be going to TS b4 us

Wow.. I guess you know what that means... But it's also a sign of progress
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BoluEma: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ummm
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Sefa018: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
goldimx:

No oo
I saw a news abt firstbank sacking over 1000 contract staff nationwide, so i posted it.
Bt wen i dug deeper i realised its 2017, so i tried deleting d post.

They actually just sacked at least 2 people in every branch. My friend who works with First Bank told me today. He said 3 people were sacked in his branch
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sefa018:

They actually just sacked at least 2 people in every branch. My friend who works with First Bank told me today. He said 3 people were sacked in his branch
Oh, den my news is true. Wen i read further, firstbank said thy wer nt sacked dt der contract expired!. Cn u confirm ds frm ur frnd?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sefa018:

Oh, den my news is true. Wen i read further, firstbank said thy wer nt sacked dt der contract expired!. Cn u confirm ds frm ur frnd?
Dt means d D&M sent to those on ground ws sent afta d confirmation of d sack. Na wa o
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Sefa018: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
goldimx:

I asked him. He said they were sacked; not that their contracts ended

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (71) (Reply)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Check This List, If Your Name Is Here, Then Get Ready / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.