Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Mr P Peter Okoye Removes Boxer To Dance And Features In One More Night Challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr P Peter Okoye Removes Boxer To Dance And Features In One More Night Challenge (1293 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Peter Okoye And Donflexx In One More Night Challenge Dance / Mr P Peter Okoye Bags 2 IARA International Award Nomination / 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr P Peter Okoye Removes Boxer To Dance And Features In One More Night Challenge by Mrop(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Famous Musician Peter Okoye known as Mr p who released his hit single One more night featuring Niniola Dance as he removes his boxer with his Co dancer to dance to one more night challenge. See hilarious reaction of nigerians belw as they all wait to see mr p gbola in the video

Watch video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/mr-p-peter-okoye-removes-boxer-to-dance-and-features-in-one-more-night-challenge/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3 Seun

Re: Mr P Peter Okoye Removes Boxer To Dance And Features In One More Night Challenge by Mrop(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
See hilarious reaction below

Watch the Video => HERE

Re: Mr P Peter Okoye Removes Boxer To Dance And Features In One More Night Challenge by mekuso89(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
women and casava. mtchewww
Re: Mr P Peter Okoye Removes Boxer To Dance And Features In One More Night Challenge by HerTotoScream: 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
Before I opened the thread I knew Hoes would be weeping for not seeing a made man's D. Cos that's all they know, not forgetting food and food cry

Nonsssence and Black Face's Lamentations angry

Re: Mr P Peter Okoye Removes Boxer To Dance And Features In One More Night Challenge by itspzpics(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
HerTotoScream:
Before I opened the thread I knew Hoes would be weeping for not seeing a made man's D. Cos that's all they know, not forgetting food and food cry lol

Nonsssence and Black Face's Lamentations angry

(1) (Reply)

Pay Me Before I Go On A Date With You - OAP Toke Makinwa / Burna Boy And Teni Entertainer Meet Each Other(video,photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.