Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) (43162 Views)

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish / Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison / Davido Reacts To Comparison With Wizkid Over ‘sold Out’ 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by eventsmallchops: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
do you have so much work at hand and need extra hand? I'm available to work with you in any field at all for whatever you can offer, I'm tired of sitting idle , no room for depression , please mention me on here and I will be glad to work with you . Thanks
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Igbo Amaka.

Cc lzaa husbandsnatcha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Linda Ikeji is an extraordinary woman........They do look alike. God is great.

1 Like

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by tomju(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Continue to type fake ticket one day bet9ja go arrest you red handed.Continue.
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Texman21: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Utchgirl:
Igbo Amaka !
Argue with ur key pad
how she take be igbo with ikeje
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Marvis4real(f): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Neoteny:
Everyone has a doppelganger somewhere out there.

It's just math.
yes, about 7 not just one
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nice
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by henrysho: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
This is whaooooo
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Okay.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
They really do look so much alike. pretty ladies.
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
If Linda remove all the Make up .. She no go resemble Her again...
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by skales67(m): 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
donstan18:
Their striking resemblance explains why Linda Ikeji is so promiscuous that she had to birth a child out of wedlock.

A closer glance to that picture will leave with no option but to agree with me that Linda's father is the real father of that Californian lady.

What a promiscuous family.

What has your "saintly" family achieved in life?

1 Like

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by eyinjuege: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
she looks like Linda's younger sister, even more than her real sisters.

1 Like

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by kernel001: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
donstan18:
Their striking resemblance explains why Linda Ikeji is so promiscuous that she had to birth a child out of wedlock.

A closer glance to that picture will leave with no option but to agree with me that Linda's father is the real father of that Californian lady.

Do you have a mother?

1 Like

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Cloud007: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
phelonrays:
true oooo..... unlike Buhari and jubrilgringrin
grin grin

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by neyorlmogzy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
donstan18:

when did you escape psychiatric hospital?

1 Like

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
What is they are twin sisters took away among those Biafran children rescued from Nigeria Fulani British terrorist?

Think. Think.. Think......

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by tex73: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Me been no too know d linda until recently. However, d fresher one by d left na d yankee babe grin
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Make the so called resemblance end for the faces o!

Make e no reach that horrible fish smell of a thing.

Because dat one na killer.
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:
A sister from another mother. They look like two identical twins.
Yeah.
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
SUMMON LINDA'S DAD ASAP!
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
This is d *realest* lookalike picture I've ever seen. At first, I could not tell d difference!
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
But the lady's skin is cleaner...

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
The lady will soon discover that she is too busy to a home.
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Beorn: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
donstan18:

All this useless and dumb verbiage just for some cheap likes? The extent you thirst for likes is amazing sometimes. See what you proudly vomited for people to read.

1 Like

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Donchukz(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
What a great replica,she's to Linda ikeji
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Neoteny:

It's just math.

Exactly.

I have come across three individuals who looked alike. One looked so similar I almost hugged her thinking it was the lass I knew. Another resembled Kachi Tee, the London based lawyer. I remember those days, a program was aired showcasing different doppelgangers across the world.

2 Likes

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by LionTiger(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Original and Fake!
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by ode4short: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
That's too harsh Mr........
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by ABUPHARM(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
GOFRONT:
Well, to be perfectly honest, this is my own opinion, without offending anyone who might think differently, from my point of view, looking at it from a different perspective, and without condemning anyones' views or by trying to objectify them while considering each and everyone's valid opinion, I honestly beleive that I completely forgot what I was going to say......
what about getting a brain?
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Praisesongz: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Neoteny:

It's just math.
vanpire dairies don finish your head
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
True, they really lookalike

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch / Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat / Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.