Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) (43166 Views)

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish / Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison / Davido Reacts To Comparison With Wizkid Over ‘sold Out’ 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by JeffSiberstein: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
This is Mesut Ozil, great player of Germany national team and his famous look alike Enzo Ferrari. Enzo died in 1988 while Ozil was born that same year - 1988.

Enzo was an Italian motor racing driver and entrepreneur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Gentleziggy(m): 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
She make sense pass Linda ooo kiss
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by MichaelBlake40: 12:14am On Mar 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
Well, to be perfectly honest, this is my own opinion, without offending anyone who might think differently, from my point of view, looking at it from a different perspective, and without condemning anyones' views or by trying to objectify them while considering each and everyone's valid opinion, I honestly beleive that I completely forgot what I was going to say......
The weed iz truly working
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:50am On Mar 21, 2019
She's far more beautiful than Linda though. Linda don old and her mouth is too wide
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by chukxie(m): 1:15am On Mar 21, 2019
The resemblance is striking. Everyone has a double or sometimes a triple. That lady could pass for Linda's sister than Laura (no offence meant, Laura).

1 Like

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 21, 2019
"An apple cleft in two is not more twin than these two creatures. Which is Linda?"
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Gbagbuo247: 2:18am On Mar 21, 2019
The pictures are the same.
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Konquest: 3:40am On Mar 21, 2019
dainformant:
A woman who is based in Sacramento, California, USA, has reacted after being compared to Nigerian celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, due to their striking resemblance.

The pretty lady identified as Deona Hayes, revealed that she's honored to be compared with Linda whom she labelled a smart and beautiful woman. She also revealed that she has been getting many emails and messages as regards to the issue.

Below is what she shared on Facebook yesterday.

I have been getting tons of emails and direct messages comparing me to this Nigerian blogger named Linda Ikeji. I heard about her years ago but never knew what she looked like. Fast forward to today and I have to admit I do see the resemblance! This woman is smart and beautiful! She has launched her own monthly subscription streaming app and continues to break down barriers for women of color in the business world. I am flattered to be compared to such a Queen! Thank you!

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/california-based-lady-reacts-after-being-compared-to-linda-ikeji.html
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^

The Atlantic slave trade could also be responsible for
the striking resemblance. A lot of African families were
separated and taken to the Americas. Immigration
to the U.S from the Carribean Islands of Jamaica,
Trinidad and Tobago, Haiti, Barbados too could
account for the similarities in looks based on
ancestral ties.

Both of the two women Deona Hayes and Linda Ikeji have
the same NASAL structure. Hope this is not a photoshopped
picture.

1 Share

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 7:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Praisesongz:
vanpire dairies don finish your head

Vampires have milk?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.