Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Apple Releases Airpods 2 With Wireless Charging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Releases Airpods 2 With Wireless Charging (1215 Views)

Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging / Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry / Apple Releases New Smart Battery Case For The Iphone. PRICE N46,440 (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Releases Airpods 2 With Wireless Charging by mikeycharlles: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
The second-generation AirPods will include a wireless charging case and hands-free Siri.
Apple today announced new AirPods, the second generation of the world’s most popular wireless headphones. AirPods revolutionized the wireless audio experience with a breakthrough design and the new AirPods build on the magical experience customers love. The new Apple-designed H1 chip, developed specifically for headphones, delivers performance efficiencies, faster connect times, more talk time and the convenience of hands-free "Hey Siri.” AirPods come with either a standard charging case or a new Wireless Charging Case for convenient charging at home and on the go. The new AirPods and AirPods with Wireless Charging Case are available to order on apple.com and the Apple Store app starting today, and in Apple Stores beginning next week.
“AirPods delivered a magical wireless experience and have become one of the most beloved products we’ve ever made. They connect easily with all of your devices, and provide crystal clear sound and intuitive, innovative control of your music and audio,” said Phil Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. “The world’s best wireless headphones just got even better with the new AirPods. They are powered by the new Apple-designed H1 chip which brings an extra hour of talk time, faster connections, hands-free ‘Hey Siri’ and the convenience of a new wireless battery case.”

Re: Apple Releases Airpods 2 With Wireless Charging by mikeycharlles: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
lalasticlala embarassed
Re: Apple Releases Airpods 2 With Wireless Charging by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Las Las, china go still do a better version for a cheaper price grin grin

No Apple fan boy should quote me abeg. Don't come and spoil my good day grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Releases Airpods 2 With Wireless Charging by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
mikeycharlles:
lalasticlala embarassed
Hope no problem bro?
Re: Apple Releases Airpods 2 With Wireless Charging by khalhokage(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Las Las, china go still do a better version for a cheaper price grin grin

No Apple fan boy should quote me abeg. Don't come and spoil my good day grin grin

Wireless charging earphones don dey since sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Releases Airpods 2 With Wireless Charging by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
khalhokage:

Wireless charging earphones don dey since sef.
grin grin

See as Dem hype am as if they are the one that invented it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apple Releases Airpods 2 With Wireless Charging by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
Apple always lags years behind in Innovation!!
Yet they price their devices high!!
Wireless charging on an earbuds has long been!!
It took them almost 2 years to put double cameras or wireless charging and water resistance to their phones!!
I know they will soon copy Reverse wireless charging from Huawei!!
A heck of a Company!!

3 Likes

Re: Apple Releases Airpods 2 With Wireless Charging by Realboygenius(m): 7:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Why should I waste over 50k on an Airpod when I can buy a TECNO phone for the same amount.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro / Apple To Pay $1M To Anyone Who Can Hack An 'Updated' Iphone / Does Your Phone Overheat? These 5 Tips Can Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.