Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro (1194 Views)

Lenovo K5 Pro Review / Iphone Users, How Do You Pay For Your Apple Music Subscription?? / Why Nobody Is Talking About Lenovo K5 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro by Itzneowizy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
I saw the lenovo K5 pro smartphone on Jumia Today and the specs were mind blowing for it's price (55k)....4gig ram, 4G LTE ..4050 mah ba3 plus processor is bad ass....Lenovo users... What's your experience with Lenovo devices in general..OS, speed , camera etc and for the K5 pro users what's your own experience... Please share..I'm in need of a phone urgently...was opining for Infinix or tecno, but the K5 looks good
Re: Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro by Realboygenius(m): 7:54am On Mar 27, 2019
Why not go for the Camon 11 instead.
Re: Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro by Itzneowizy(m): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2019
Realboygenius:
Why not go for the Camon 11 instead.
Ba3, Camera, processor... Etc....Do u know of the Lenovo....essit Bad??
Re: Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro by Realboygenius(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Ba3, Camera, processor... Etc....Do u know of the Lenovo....essit Bad??

No
But I'll advise you compare both before making the decision. But for me I'll prefer the Camon 11.
Re: Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro by seaboyzen: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2019
someone prefer Camry pencil to Toyota venza

1 Like

Re: Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro by Peppul: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2019
All these tecno pple self.. abeg go for the lenovo k5 its a good buy, better than that yeye product that is been compared with it

2 Likes

Re: Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro by naijasensei: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Itzneowizy:
I saw the lenovo K5 pro smartphone on Jumia Today and the specs were mind blowing for it's price (55k)....4gig ram, 4G LTE ..4050 mah ba3 plus processor is bad ass....Lenovo users... What's your experience with Lenovo devices in general..OS, speed , camera etc and for the K5 pro users what's your own experience... Please share..I'm in need of a phone urgently...was opining for Infinix or tecno, but the K5 pro beats the divices of both brands at that price range

That price for the Lenovo is very good, those specs are wonderful. The only thing you might fault is the Android skin it is using - ZUI, because it has aggressive RAM management. You can also go to YouTube to get reasonable reviews for the phone. Finally, the Lenovo K5 Pro is light years ahead of that Tecno phone someone earlier recommended, they are not in the same class.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro by Itzneowizy(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
seaboyzen:
someone prefer Camry pencil to Toyota venza
Lol...i take it that the lenovo is the Venza grin
Re: Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro by Itzneowizy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Peppul:
All these tecno pple self.. abeg go for the lenovo k5 its a good buy, better than that yeye product that is been compared with it
Tanks boss
Re: Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro by Itzneowizy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
naijasensei:

That price for the Lenovo is very good, those specs are wonderful. The only thing you might fault is the Android skin it is using - ZUI, because it has aggressive RAM management. You can also go to YouTube to get reasonable reviews for the phone. Finally, the Lenovo K5 Pro is light years ahead of that Tecno phone someone earlier recommended, they are not in the same class.
Tenks boss grin my thoughts exactly.... Is the ram management that aggressive... Like it force closes apps on its own??
Re: Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro by Joeysage(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
NO it's not that aggressive dude..
Itzneowizy:
Tenks boss grin my thoughts exactly.... Is the ram management that aggressive... Like it force closes apps on its own??

1 Like

Re: Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro by seaboyzen: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Lol...i take it that the lenovo is the Venza grin
you get it
Re: Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro by Itzneowizy(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Joeysage:
NO it's not that aggressive dude..
Alright boss....Lenovo it is then
Re: Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro by elantraceey(f): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
When you get yours do let me know......I'm thinking about getting it too or redmi note 5
Re: Lenovo Users How Good Is The K5 Pro by abdeiz(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Please help me out with reviews when you finally get it. Thanks

Itzneowizy:
I saw the lenovo K5 pro smartphone on Jumia Today and the specs were mind blowing for it's price (55k)....4gig ram, 4G LTE ..4050 mah ba3 plus processor is bad ass....Lenovo users... What's your experience with Lenovo devices in general..OS, speed , camera etc and for the K5 pro users what's your own experience... Please share..I'm in need of a phone urgently...was opining for Infinix or tecno, but the K5 pro beats the divices of both brands at that price range

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A For Sale / Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro; 108MP Camera Coming Soon. / Poll Time ---- Pop Up Camera Versus Tear Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.