Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) (74934 Views)

Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home / Senior Lawyer Wears Torn Gown And Wig To Court As Nigerians React. Photos / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by Slimguy0(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=dataking post=76833396]
You talk well but your threat sha. Who you wan sue?[/quote
Lmao... No vex Jare... The thing just dey pain me Nii
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nigerians and their wahala. Why is it always appearance above quality?
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by finofaya: 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
Make everybody dey wear wetin them like biko. Who the black suit don help? No, seriously, what's the deal with wearing black or dark colored suits? The rule is so arbitrary and lawyers are supposed to be able to reason dispassionately and analytically. On a careful approach, I really don't know the meaning of the rule. The justification I've been told for it is that a lawyer is supposed to look sober and decorous (the legalese for it is "fit and proper" ), which is fine but which is also true for many human beings generally, not just lawyers. People like Kanye West are excused, of course. A loud blue suit like the one in question looks fine to me. It's true that we have to draw the line somewhere however in 2019 the line should not still be at black or dark colored suits.

The outrage some lawyers express over things like this is odd too. The profession is decaying because people wore bright colored suits to court? cheesy Okay. We need to recognise that the line is completely arbitrary and that it's going to be crossed a lot by many fit and proper lawyers because why not? Sad less and happy more pls. The image and quality of the profession suffer less from what colour of suit a lawyer wears to court than from what is widely seen as endemic corruption in the judiciary.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by odogwunaija(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Buhari sef
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by BREYZ: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
dataking:

Just listen this one. Educated illiterate

Who is this nitwit that just mentioned me? Do you look at profiles before mention? You better park one side. I am entitled to my opinion so better don't quote me Mr. Literate.
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Will you settle for another man's traditional attire or yours?
India, China, USA, Russia, SA, Japan etc, don't they hv traditional attires? or is Nigeria more exposed than them?
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
dataking:

You are a real inferior African with colo mentality. Spits.
whatever ever you think! why wear what nonsense traditional attire to an official duty?
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by edgecution(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
lawman88:
The legal profession is being disgraced. As long as it has permitted hijab, the ethics is already compromised.

Religion always destroy the sanctity of non religious ethics. Can you tell a Muslim that he must use black hijab?

What is wrong with Hijab? I have seen Catholic nuns as Attorneys and Judges in court.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by HAKYN1: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
lawman88:
The legal profession is being disgraced. As long as it has permitted hijab, the ethics is already compromised.

Religion always destroy the sanctity of non religious ethics. Can you tell a Muslim that he must use black hijab?

Please continue taking your drugs
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by dataking: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ttipsy:
whatever ever you think! why wear what nonsense traditional attire to an official duty?

Oyinbo do you strong thing. You are disgrace to Africa. What is official duty Mr Suits. You better go and reassess yourself. Even in the western world, they were just T-shirts at times.

Carry Suit for head like achievement. Your cheap cut and sew smelling suit.
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
angry
That blue suit is certainly not sober
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by dataking: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
lawman88:

You will later claim to be learned and a lawyer. What’s wrong with Hijab. Hypocrite. But wig is fine.
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by dataking: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
BREYZ:

Who is this nitwit that just mentioned me? Do you look at profiles before mention? You better park one side. I am entitled to my opinion so better don't quote me Mr. Literate.

Your profile. Is it an ATM machine. See this empty head. You better go and hit your head on the wall.
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
nanakgh:
Ah what's all the noise about? Lawyers can't wear blue suit in Nigeria?
it must be sober in nature
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
goaldynboy:

You are obviously a poor man! No rich man can do without a lawyer! By the time you start acquiring big properties and enter big businesses and partnership (if your mentality will ever allow you reach that level), you will start running after lawyers to prepare agreement for you!

By the way, all lawyers even in foreign climes dress certain/same way and use special terms! So it is not peculiar to Nigerian lawyers!!

If I insult you now for insulting me you'll take offense.

Do you go round cursing people for all those lawyer jokes out there?
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
dataking:

Oyinbo do you strong thing. You are disgrace to Africa. What is official duty Mr Suits. You better go and reassess yourself. Even in the western world, they were just T-shirts at times.

Carry Suit for head like achievement. Your cheap cut and sew smelling suit.
lol.. the way you reason ehh..
T shirts is more preferable than all of those traditional wears. you can wear them to your village meeting, traditional wedding, Church.
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
lawman88:

I can see you are in sevia pains from seeing Muslim female lawyers in hijab

Your pains is giving me joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by dataking: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ttipsy:
lol.. the way you reason ehh..
T shirts is more preferable than all of those traditional wears. you can wear them to your village meeting, traditional wedding, Church.

Finally I understand you. Oyinbo don steal your brain. You are truly an inferior mind. House Nigga.
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
dataking:

Finally I understand you. Oyinbo don steal your brain. You are truly an inferior mind. House Nigga.
Thanks for understanding.
it's not about oyibo or what ever. I find those dresses unappealing and stale. it's nonsense
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by BREYZ: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
dataking:

Your profile. Is it an ATM machine. See this empty head. You better go and hit your head on the wall.
Kid. Go and get a life. Slowpoke
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by dataking: 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ttipsy:
Thanks for understanding.
it's not about oyibo or what ever. I find those dresses unappealing and stale. it's nonsense

Hmm. Okay.
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by dataking: 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
BREYZ:

Kid. Go and get a life. Slowpoke

Lout. Mr born fool
Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by Princemoneyman(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2019
dataking:
Idiots. What is wrong with what he wore. The only wrong thing I see is that white wig he his holding. Same wig the slave masters used to preside over his forefathers and wipe their yansh with koboko.

Must we always adopt everything from the white man.

The same wig is not an African fabric, it is imported and you can imagine how much they generate from the sales of that alone.

We only copy and copy in Africa. Don’t we have anything good in Africa that we can combine with some of theirs .

Must we always be brain dead like so many up there.
Bros I don't understand why they prefer to wear suit/coat inside hot sun.
Oyinbo do us sha.... During my uni days na so so laugh I dey laugh them grin
I go just jejely hold my lab coat for hand cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) by dataking: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Princemoneyman:

Bros I don't understand why they prefer to wear suit/coat inside hot sun.
Oyinbo do us sha.... During my uni days na so so laugh I dey laugh them grin
I go just jejely hold my lab coat for hand cheesy

No be small brain washing. Inferior minds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Asked Me To Carry Her Hand Bag, I Refused And She Fired Me. / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.