Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Is Neolife??? Season One - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Neolife??? Season One (4715 Views)

The Reality Of MLM Business:neolife / What Is Neolife??? Season Two / Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Neolife??? Season One by myneolifeexp: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
NEOLIFE business is a platform established to inform, educate, and empower millions of people for financial freedom and achieve their dreams.
It is a strategy anyone can employ to build an extraordinary wealth and financial freedom regardless of their age, gender, education, experience, income level and social status.

*ITS SIMPLE*

I do not think there's anyone who doesn't make use of:

1. Toothpaste
2. Drugs
3. Soap
4. Body cream
5. Antiperspirant
6. Mosquito repellants
7. Home care products
8. Make ups. e.t.c

The truth is that when we go to the market to get these household products, we don't really get value for using them. Most of these products are made of chemicals & synthetic materials and therefore pose health threats to our bodies.

This is why Neolife is presenting to you a healthier line of products made from nature ranging from nutritional supplements toothpaste, soap, Home care products, Farm nourishers for farm products etc.
All you got to do is change your daily household supplies to Neolife products and you will be paid for switching.

*WELCOME TO NEOLIFE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!*!?

*What is NEOLIFE ?*
??It is a wellness company which allows each and every one who becomes partner with the company to benefit from the compensation plan through sharing of the products, and sharing of the opportunity to become financially improved by recruiting those people you share the opportunity with and for them to do the same as well.

??Neolife has been in business for almost 60 years, since 1958 originating from USA(California) and operating in over 50 countries around the world. ??

OUR MISSION.
WE are on a mission to make the world healthier, happier and a better place.
OUR CORE VALUES are
1. Absolute Integrity.
2. People are Number one.
3. Products that work
4. Long Range Vision
5. Equal Opportunity for all

*Do we have products in Neolife ?*

??Yes we have almost 2000.
??we offer superior, quality, affordable and effective products using nature's finest whole grains ingredients and other natural things from the grass root that are based in nature and backed by leading edge science.
Neolife is a global health and wellness company committed to helping people take control of their health, not only physically, but also financially.

*How do I join the business?*
?? Visit https://www.neolifeafrica.com/heritagenutri…/…/business-kits while you choose your choice of kit @ the entry level.

*What do I get for introducing a new member?*
??You get PVs which are points that you accumulate and move ranks within the business as you build more on it and you also receive bonuses on your pv.

*Do I have to sell to get paid?*
??Selling is not compulsory, You can use the products with your family or sell them if you want and get your money back. You can buy again and upgrade your Pv

*What do I do after paying for my stock?*

??You also get (point value)PVs when people join your business . What they get, you also get it.

Your % of earnings is determined by your own Pv and the Pv of the activities accumulated by people in your business. .

*When does Neolife pay*

??NEOLIFE pay monthly depending on what you and those people in your business accumulated in total for that month.

??* DO NEOLIFE GIVE INCENTIVES ?

Yes Neolife give incentives apart from the monthly payment depending on your performance in the business.

??BENEFIT OF NEOLIFE
*You don't need a shop to start.
*Start with small amount of money.
* You can work from home
*You are in charge of your time(No one dictates when you resume or close work)
*You can start now.
*Your vision is your limit.
*It is transferable (You can pass it on to your generation)
*Equal opportunity for all (both educated and non educated has equal right)
*You work with a TEAM (You are not alone in the system)
*You can work it on Part time or Full time basis depending on your desire and passion for the business.

??WHAT DO I DERIVE IN PARTNERING WITH NEOLIFE?
*Hope for a better future.
FINANCES
*Part-time income.
*Financial well being
*Financial Independence.
*Wealth.
HEALTH
Improved Health well being.
*Feel and looking good.
*Great quality of life.
PERSONAL GROWTH DEVELOPMENT.
*Your own business.
*Be your own boss.
*Your own time.
*Your own dreams and goals.
*Being recognized for your actions.
*A positive environment - having fun.
*Making a huge impact in other people's lives.
SECURITY
*No dismissal or Retrenchment
*No retirement.
*For future generations.
*Travels!!

??WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BTW HERITAGE DIAMOND RESOURCES AND NEOLIFE?
*In Neolife every distributor belong to a particular team that provide support, trainings and various innovative ways of building the business.
Heritage Diamond Resources is a registered team name in Neolife Heritage Diamond Resources employ the services of experts, trainers and successful?? leaders in the industry to avail members of the team necessary tools to grow a sustainable independent businesses.

LET'S MAKE MORE MONEY AND CATCH LOTS OF FUN ?
#HERITAGETEAM +2348163154120

Re: What Is Neolife??? Season One by Vulcanheph(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
GNLD has taken these their scam to Nairaland.
Re: What Is Neolife??? Season One by myneolifeexp: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2019
Vulcanheph:
GNLD has taken these their scam to Nairaland.

Read the details carefully. It shows everything you need to understand about the exciting Neolife Business Opportunity with the appropriate links to check for verification. Stop tagging NeoLife business like it's a nightmare. Personally i'm unapologetic to share this opportunity as far as it can go

Re: What Is Neolife??? Season One by Vulcanheph(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2019
Idiot...so you really think I'll be convinced because you showed pictures of people in planes and airports.... If those tricks didn't work on me in your stupid seminars, it definitely won't work now.

Nb
If this venture is as creative and benefitting as you claim how come no one else has commented on this post or at least asked how to contact you.
Re: What Is Neolife??? Season One by blaze171: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2019
they are expert in wasting people's time....go to their seminar and u will see for ur self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Neolife??? Season One by blaze171: 9:52am On Mar 21, 2019
and to think of the 16k the company collect from innocent Nigerians in the name of registration from an unemployed indidual...my brother u all need to be arrested and chased out of nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Neolife??? Season One by Vulcanheph(m): 10:35am On Mar 21, 2019
blaze171:
and to think of the 16k the company collect from innocent Nigerians in the name of registration from an unemployed indidual...my brother u all need to be arrested and chased out of nigeria
My brother the thing tire me o...how can you expect someone unemployed to get 16k....where him want carry am.

I attended one of their useless seminars and after the man had finished vomiting all Hus trash he asked us for 15k, in my mind I was like "if I had 15k currently I won't be here"
Re: What Is Neolife??? Season One by myneolifeexp: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2019
birds of the same feather
Re: What Is Neolife??? Season One by myneolifeexp: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Idiot...so you really think I'll be convinced because you showed pictures of people in planes and airports.... If those tricks didn't work on me in your stupid seminars, it definitely won't work now.

Nb
If this venture is as creative and benefitting as you claim how come no one else has commented on this post or at least asked how to contact you.

all i can deduce from this is that you're trying to use this to justify your inactions. Let's put neolife aside, in sales generally convincing techniques can never be referred to as tricks.
Re: What Is Neolife??? Season One by myneolifeexp: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2019
Vulcanheph:

My brother the thing tire me o...how can you expect someone unemployed to get 16k....where him want carry am.

I attended one of their useless seminars and after the man had finished vomiting all Hus trash he asked us for 15k, in my mind I was like "if I had 15k currently I won't be here"

When you were told about the registration...what was your brain thinking?? (possibilities or exucuses). Most of you lazy graduates trying to hide under "unemployment" never really thought about exercising your brain by asking yourselves how you can raise that money and taking a bold step towards personal development and financial freedom. Your unborn generation deserve a legacy.
Re: What Is Neolife??? Season One by Vulcanheph(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2019
myneolifeexp:

When you were told about the registration...what was your brain thinking?? (possibilities or exucuses). Most of you lazy graduates trying to hide under "unemployment" never really thought about exercising your brain by asking yourselves how you can raise that money and taking a bold step towards personal development and financial freedom. Your unborn generation deserve a legacy.
If your venture is as creative as you claim , why do most of your people always use scams to attract people by promising jobs and employment some will even go as far as telling to come for interview meanwhile its just a long boring lecture where you'll be asked for money instead.....at least you were honest and came out straight to tell the truth.

1 Like

Re: What Is Neolife??? Season One by myneolifeexp: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2019
Vulcanheph:

If your venture is as creative as you claim , why do most of your people always use scams to attract people by promising jobs and employment some will even go as far as telling to come for interview meanwhile its just a long boring lecture where you'll be asked for money instead.....at least you were honest and came out straight to tell the truth.

I don't buy into that idea of prospecting. It's not sustainable. That's why I want everyone on this platform to create time to check what i had posted and spot the difference. I'm not here to invite anyone for interview....NeoLife Opportunity is all about educating and understanding..that's the only way to build a vibrant business and team. Though I understand your viewpoint
Re: What Is Neolife??? Season One by Hassanmaye(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2023
blaze171:
they are expert in wasting people's time....go to their seminar and u will see for ur self
Hope you have changed your mind now in 2023?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let's Have Your Enquiries, Complaints And Suggestions Here / Transport Business In Abuja: Idea / The Most Important Questions You Should Have Asked Before Paying For That Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.