Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku (31991 Views)

Jason Njoku & Wife, Mary Marry For 2nd Time In Maldives (video) / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) / Jason Njoku 38th Birthday: Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku Celebrates Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by oyahitme: 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian entrepreneur, and the co-founder of iROKOtv, Jason Njoku shares his first experience with his wife, Actress Mary Remmy Njoku. Gistvic Reports.

Jason Njoku married Nollywood film star and producer Mary Remmy Njoku in Festac, Lagos, on 18 August 2012

He wrote:
"This is actually the day I met @maryremmynjoku that very evening we had our first 3hr conversation. 4 days later I told her I loved her and we will probably get married and spend the rest of our lives together. As a lagos girl she thought I was crazy and a little intense."

SOURCE: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/jason-njoku-shares-his-experience-on.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by oyahitme: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
shocked
Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by Buharimustgo: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by herzernIsHere: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
3 hours conversation!

75% of Nigerian ladies today can barely hold conversation that exceeds 30 minutes.

Maybe they can if the conversation will be on make up and food.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by mayklef(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Make we fry beans angry
Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by Victor912(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ohh i see
Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by Edoziesmart(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ok
Next please...
Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by jerrybakermillz(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Really....sweet story oooh, is she an actress?cause that face look familiar, like someone have seen on TV

Trust me I no dey care to know dem,cause na to look and change the channel if the story line is not interesting

4 Likes

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
So?

May I have 100 likes to register my protest against this senseless post

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by dokyOloye: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Is this news?
Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by Richdad50(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin
Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by LyfeJennings(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
If only Eucharia was alive to see her sister do it this big. Heaven rest her soul

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by Zeinymira(f): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
And they look good together

8 Likes

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by Amberon11: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nice one. I used to like her in movies then

1 Like

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by kasim155: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Love is very sweet when there is money.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by 2blessed01(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bia NL MODS, This One Too Na News?
Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
LyfeJennings:
If only Eucharia was alive to see her sister do it this big. Heaven rest her soul
who is eucharia and what happened to her?

5 Likes

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by chuks34(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
der business
Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by ekaette1621: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Idiocracy of the highest order
Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by ekaette1621: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
What an Op
Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by nabegibeg: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
oyahitme:
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian entrepreneur, and the co-founder of iROKOtv, Jason Njoku shares his first experience with his wife, Actress Mary Remmy Njoku. Gistvic Reports.

Jason Njoku married Nollywood film star and producer Mary Remmy Njoku in Festac, Lagos, on 18 August 2012

He wrote:

SOURCE: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/jason-njoku-shares-his-experience-on.html

Nice

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na de boobs she flashed am make ihm fall

4 Likes

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by frankblinkz(m): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
LyfeJennings:
aww,u must have known her before she rose to stardom
Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by Pope22(m): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
So its this man has been giving these iroko agents such tasks to get so so number of customers in a month or lose your job and those agents won't allow us to rest with messages?

Meanwhile, work on ur network service, that iroko channels dey Bleep up sometimes

1 Like

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by sonnie10: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
I can see what he saw

2 Likes

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
The guy knack good shirt. Nice one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by magicminister: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Two becomes one. Whilst success is not sexually transmitted, it is fair to attach some success to the less successful partner for catching a successful one.
Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by Pruwa: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wow!
Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by Pope22(m): 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
herzernIsHere:
3 hours conversation!

75% of Nigerian ladies today can barely hold conversation that exceeds 30 minutes.

Maybe they can if the conversation will be on make up and food.
Or money

3 Likes

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by careytommy37(m): 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
No wonder I no dey see her for screen again
Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by Tloc(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
LyfeJennings:
No thanks to boko boys. Charming girl I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku by ruggedtimi(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
richest lowkey dude!! has money than e money

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband / Yeni Kuti Speaks On Surprise Engagement / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.