Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) (39317 Views)

Jason Njoku & Wife, Mary Marry For 2nd Time In Maldives (video) / 2Baba Celebrates Annie Idibia On 36th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Jason Njoku 38th Birthday: Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku Celebrates Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by FeedMeNews: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
CEO of iROKOtv Jason Njoku has penned a lovely tribute to his wife and actress Mary Njoku on her 36th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet on Saturday, Jason revealed that he met Mary when he had nothing and that she gave him everything.

“Today is @MrsMaryNjoku birthday. First time she has had to spend it alone. Though my emergency illness kept us apart & any and all begging of forgiveness has been said. Perhaps you pipo will help me beg x10 forgiveness too Mrs Njoku made me. She gave me everything,” he wrote.

https://twitter.com/JasonNjoku/status/1373207282641690624?s=20

Mary also shared her picture on Instagram to celebrate her birthday.

She captioned the post:
“Today I am the oldest I have ever been and the youngest I will ever be. Thank you Jesus.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMolRfgAlcI/?igshid=y13ta8tii6r9

Several other Nollywood stars including Funke Akindele, Ruth Kadiri and Bolanle Ninalowo also sent Mary birthday wishes.

Mary is the director-general of the award-winning Lagos-based film house, ROK Studios.

Jason and Mary got married in August 2012 and they have a son and two daughters together.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Beautiful woman with a successful/handsome husband that appreciates her hbd llnp

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by UkBalesNig(f): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Happy Birthday Mrs Njoku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by HopeVictor(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
Beautiful woman with a successful/handsome husband that appreciates her hbd llnp
Every successful man is handsome..na money una dy use check handsomeness

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
HBD
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by 4tomandchi: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Such beauty age gracefully.

2 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by kingthreat(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
All this woman did was marry a rich guy then became number one Instagram motivational speaker on working hard to succeed. This is how the future is female grin

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by Hezzyluv: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Beautiful woman.

The forth fix sha
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by edo3(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
And so?
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by slawormiir: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:

You this girl, you are everywhere like corona virus

What do you do for a living?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by babaRUNtinz(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Happy birthday Mr Iroko
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by omojesu202(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:

nairaland olos

11 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by HacheNoire: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Fine woman.

Won't mind dating her when they divorce
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
HopeVictor:

No mind that lazy gold digger.

4 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by meobizy(f): 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Is it three times a year this woman celebrates? How did her husband survive the rona? Were the news of it almost killing him fake?
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by Danny50: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
HopeVictor:

True story.

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by STLTrust: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
The lucky ones from Nollywood that married someone with brains on their shoulders. MADE for LIFE

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by BitcoinNigeria: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
Good. I like that woman

Check my signature. My Address and picture on my website. Buy and sell with me please, so I can eat and feed my family. Good bless everyone, not a scam please

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by dangotesmummy: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Happy birthday babe
Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by dangotesmummy: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
Waletiinoo:
Lucky girl she see this one catch
which one be "see this one catch"? He be prey?

8 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by dangotesmummy: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
HacheNoire:
Fine woman.

Won't mind dating her when they divorce
no go find your own wife,dey there dey wait.she go soon divorce next week,you hear?

6 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by Dalil8: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
dangotesmummy:
which one be "see this one catch"? He be prey?

Yes. Women are predators to successful men. Always on the hunt, using their bodies as bait.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by dangotesmummy: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
kingthreat:
All this woman did was marry a rich guy then became number one Instagram motivational speaker on working hard to succeed. This is how the future is female grin
you must sha find something to criticize.she no be slay queen,she no be evening news paper,she is a hard-working woman but your inherent misogyny and ego no go gree you ever get sense, hmnn? Is this how they trained you?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) by Adedotguy: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Kneels Down, Hugs, Prays, Thanks Fans At Legend’s Real Deal Experience PH / Photos From Omotola's 39th Birthday Party / Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.