Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting (18923 Views)

Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers / Ex-BBNaija Housemates Are Begging for N100k Jobs And Sleeping Around - Harri Obi / Harri Obi slams Shade Ladipo for 'lying' about getting sacked by Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting by Samakus(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tomjazzy2:

I dug nothing, really.

Only two course mates that stayed around that third world lodge could call me the way you did. The other is captain cool grin tongue

Jesu shocked. This guy never change o. Lol
Re: Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting by Samakus(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Uzee24:

Oh! Na so Zikite pol science ppl full here? Make una small small, make Egbo no come show for here too o!

Lol
Re: Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting by sapeleboi(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
money I give my girlfriend for a wellbeing every month
Moreoffaith:

Hmmmm

You think say na everybody wey dey wear shirt, tie and suit dey collect better salary?

Na cos of 40k some people dey leave home around 4am go Victoria island.

Re: Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting by menacity(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Which NGO kiss
Imarnuel10:
This is crazy. To imagine that I got 100k per month as an intern at an NGO a few years ago and almost took it for granted. less than 100k? Are media houses so stingy?
Re: Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting by awa(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
They point gun at you? The company paid you what they deemed necessary and now you have gotten another don't cast them
Re: Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting by Tomjazzy2: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Samakus:

Lol. Cracked me up real bad. Jazzy baba

Lolz. Don't mind the arch-hole. He was playing lagbaja on me grin

How far bro?
Re: Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting by Samakus(m): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tomjazzy2:

Lolz. Don't mind the arch-hole. He was playing lagbaja on me grin

How far bro?

I dey bro. Pushing on
Re: Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting by barackodam: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ugosample:

then how come some of them live very big?

They're celebs. They have to. Who doesn't know most celebs live larger than they earn?

1 Like

Re: Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Can you send me more pics.

And how many apartments. How much is the selling price?
Re: Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting by Virus777: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
kamez:
even radio OAP's are hungry.... I have two close pals working in one of the biggest radio stations in owerri, and they earn less than 80k per month....

my ex works in one of the radio stations in nnewi as an OAP, she earns 40k per month and she complained to me last month that they have not been paid a dime since January...

don't let that sweet voice fool u, most OAP's are hungry and broke....

Authority FM?
Re: Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 21, 2019
menacity:
Which NGO kiss
a UK based NGO called WaterAid. They do water, sanitation and hygiene programs

1 Like

Re: Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting by showafrica(m): 2:25am On Mar 21, 2019
kamez:
even radio OAP's are hungry.... I have two close pals working in one of the biggest radio stations in owerri, and they earn less than 80k per month....

my ex works in one of the radio stations in nnewi as an OAP, she earns 40k per month and she complained to me last month that they have not been paid a dime since January...

don't let that sweet voice fool u, most OAP's are hungry and broke....

Hotfm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Saheed & Fathia Balogun’ Children / Uche Jombo Reacts To Alleged Marital Crisis Rocking Her Home / Meet The Most Handsome Celebrity....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.