Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,015 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Anybody To Help A Brother - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anybody To Help A Brother (1012 Views)

Make Money Writing Reviews And Comments. Anybody Can Do This / I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government / Pls Help A Brother, I Just Got A Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pls I need any sincere soul help. Frustration is eating me up.. Pls I need a Job. If anybody can assist me in getting a job, I will pay you 50,000naira at the spot when I get my employment letter to start, no stories from me.. I graduated with second class honors Industrial Physics (Bsc). Trained HSE expert Personnel with certificate, NYSC Completed. 3years of work experience. Am good at Customer Care Support Executive, Anything Customer Care Job, Support ICT, internet and etc.. I base in Lagos, but can work in any state provided is a safe state.. Pls I believe someone good might help me out. Am ready to give you the money on my day of resumption, no stories.. Pls mail me if you can help me out... Droom880@gmail.com
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kkkk
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by HopeAlive16(f): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
I can't help you with a job but a word Hope. I know exactly what it feels like, it's a phase in your life that will soon pass in Jesus name. Please keep hope alive because sometimes it's all we have. Let us pray...
Dear God, Send your angels to guide your child searching for employment. Help him to recognize the gifts and talents that he has. Deepen his desire to follow your will. Inspire him as he contact potential employers. Give him the patience to wait for response. Shelter him from feelings of rejection. Protect him from discouragement. Give him courage to overcome fear. That favour he does not merit let it locate him, that he will remember this day and bless the name of the Lord. Amen! and Amen!!
*KeepHopeAlive*

11 Likes

Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
HopeAlive16:
I can't help you with a job but a word Hope. I know exactly what it feels like, it's a phase in your life that will soon pass in Jesus name. Please keep hope alive because sometimes it's all we have. Let us pray...
Dear God, Send your angels to guide your child searching for employment. Help him to recognize the gifts and talents that he has. Deepen his desire to follow your will. Inspire him as he contact potential employers. Give him the patience to wait for response. Shelter him from feelings of rejection. Protect him from discouragement. Give him courage to overcome fear. That favour he does not merit let it locate him, that he will remember this day and bless the name of the Lord. Amen! and Amen!!
*KeepHopeAlive*

Thank you, I appreciate
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
Any Job agent pls
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by Algorithimz: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Algorithimz:
I will advice u use part of that money to get your driver's licence and join Uber/Taxify. If u already know how to drive and have your licence already. Then proceed to the Uber/Taxify thread and seek for Partners who are looking for drivers. To get a good Job In this country Is easy for a Camel to pass through the eye of a needle. Goodluck.

thanks
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Any Job Agent pls, my offer is still open
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Job Agents, pls help a brother. Any reasonable paying job
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2019
Good morning, assistant still needed
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2019
Good morning
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by Fxmanager(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
droo12:
Pls I need any sincere soul help. Frustration is eating me up.. Pls I need a Job. If anybody can assist me in getting a job, I will pay you 50,000naira at the spot when I get my employment letter to start, no stories from me.. I graduated with second class honors Industrial Physics (Bsc). Trained HSE expert Personnel with certificate, NYSC Completed. 3years of work experience. Am good at Customer Care Support Executive, Anything Customer Care Job, Support ICT, internet and etc.. I base in Lagos, but can work in any state provided is a safe state.. Pls I believe someone good might help me out. Am ready to give you the money on my day of resumption, no stories.. Pls mail me if you can help me out... Droom880@gmail.com
Visit this link:https://www.nairaland.com/5104448/earn-more-than-1000-passive
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by dogtails(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
droo12:
Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by dogtails(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
dogtails:
Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
dogtails:
Chat me up on WhatsApp

Your contact
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
Help still needed
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2019
Good morning
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hello
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
hhhhhh
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
hello, help a brother, the offer still open
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2019
hello, anybody to help
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by ayooluwa48: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bro pls help me with part of the money to start my shikini biz.....I can make liquid soap, creams, bathing soap, snacks. My problem is just the capital to start. Nothing is too small pls help. God bless u
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 2:42pm On May 06, 2019
afternoon.. ready to pay 70k cash
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 06, 2019
ayooluwa48:
Bro pls help me with part of the money to start my shikini biz.....I can make liquid soap, creams, bathing soap, snacks. My problem is just the capital to start. Nothing is too small pls help. God bless u
grin grin grin grin Hw cud u be begging a beggar

2 Likes

Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 10:42am On May 07, 2019
Morning, any sincere soul, pls feel free to message me.
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 2:19pm On May 08, 2019
goodpm...the offer is still opened
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 10:21am On May 10, 2019
good morning, offers still opened
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother by droo12: 10:53pm On May 12, 2019
still looking for help

(1) (Reply)

You Will Remain A Jobless Nigerian Unless... / Establishing Yourself And Engaging Others / Graduate Engineering Trainee Recruitment At Tigerlogic Solutions Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.