Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Uniport Forcing Students To Repeat One Whole Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uniport Forcing Students To Repeat One Whole Year (622 Views)

Will I Pay For D Whole Year After Caretaker Brought Quit Notice And I Have Evict / Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later / Buhari Mourns The 3 UNIPORT Students, Directs More Intense Police Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport Forcing Students To Repeat One Whole Year by ilovenicloe(f): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
University of port Harcourt has closed their portal for school fees just few months after December not even up to half the year and now forcing students to repeat one whole year or withdraw from this school this is so unfair even the students who has the money can't pay because of the earlier deadline .now even the older fees they have paid we go to waste or your decide to repeat one year. Parents suffer to get this money it's not up to Six months and they are closing the portal
#copied

Re: Uniport Forcing Students To Repeat One Whole Year by Swaycater(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
How do we know blame those that boldly declare to the hearing of all that SCHOOL NA SCAM?
Re: Uniport Forcing Students To Repeat One Whole Year by Freewoman(f): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Uniport just came out of court case of forcing students to repeat years in school, however it was on students favour, we are watching
Re: Uniport Forcing Students To Repeat One Whole Year by ilovenicloe(f): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
It is really bad o
Re: Uniport Forcing Students To Repeat One Whole Year by Fuckyoumod: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Useless school
Re: Uniport Forcing Students To Repeat One Whole Year by mirajpress: 7:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Hi guys

I’m an Expert web portal designer/developer with 6+ years of experience in web applications and mobile apps development. I have developed many enterprise level solutions from scratch including SCHOOL ONLINE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE, CHURCH ONLINE MANAGEMENT portal etc. Platforms: php, html, mysql, ajax, javascript, css.

• Web application & Online Business/school/church/hotel/hospital Portal
• Mobile applications
• Dynamic mobile apps with Web-based admin panel

Note: Our portals are ready-to-use and can be set up within a week.

Contact me :+234(0)703 822 0512 mobile/whatsapp
Re: Uniport Forcing Students To Repeat One Whole Year by Passionate888: 7:16am On Mar 21, 2019
Thank God I escape that school... Lale is too strict.
Re: Uniport Forcing Students To Repeat One Whole Year by EagleNest(m): 7:17am On Mar 21, 2019
The little girl from Sapele, called Success, said pupil should not be sent home because of school fees.

I also think, University should not ask one to repeat a year because of school fees.

Even if the student is in final year, he/she should be allowed to finish and later clear school fees.

What of late payment charge?

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Killings Tear Buhari Loyalty Apart In The North / 2023 Presidency: South Has Produced Some Cowardly, Feeble Leaders - Fani Kayode / I Warned Osinbajo About Tradermoni – Buhari Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.