Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Samsung S8 SHARPLY - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung S8 SHARPLY (1609 Views)

For Sale Sharply / London Used Samsung S8 128gb / Elephone S8 Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung S8 SHARPLY by pufframmy: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
I have Super Clean Samsung S8 Not Use more than 3 Months only Serious Buyer Needed
call no flashing 07035215084 U CAN ALSO CALL ME ON WATCH APP VIDEO TO see the phone
ijaiye, LAGOS.

Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by gratefulheart(m): 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Price?
Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by pufframmy: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
110 Best
gratefulheart:
Price?
Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Semtu(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
pufframmy:
110 Best
lmao 110k?.. They sell almost brand new s8 for 80k with the pack oo...... and you are here hiking price, Nonsense ingredient

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by mbourie(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Semtu:
lmao 110k?.. They sell almost brand new s8 for 80k with the pack oo...... and you are here hiking price, Nonsense ingredient

Must you insult the dude? Nigeria - animal farm country.
Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by pufframmy: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
LACK of Home Training Please Leave Him Alone The way some people talk is how they are brought up so if you see most of this bad comment just leave them and pass by.
posting my advert here does not cause any harm if u cant buy he should have go and ignore post Jeje but he Choose to Insult why didnt he go and buy the 80k new one as he claim just please leave am alone let him rant
mbourie:

Must you insult the dude? Nigeria - animal farm country.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by gratefulheart(m): 1:12am On Mar 22, 2019
You're a joke

pufframmy:
110 Best
Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Kendumazy(m): 6:32am On Mar 22, 2019
Op, don't let them intimidate you ooooooo! They will try and say gibberish on your product to intimidate you maybe you can drop price. Your price is fair. Clean Samsung s8 used still sell in computer village for 120k and above even without pack. Please, post the phone on Jiji and olx. I stopped taking Nairaland marketing serious a long time ago. All the very best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by bobo65(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2019
Semtu:

Please where can I get the almost brand new s8 for 80k?
Because all u ignorant ppl do is to talk off point after viewing scam adverts on olx

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Semtu(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
bobo65:

Please where can I get the almost brand new s8 for 80k?
Because all u ignorant ppl do is to talk off point after viewing scam adverts on olx

You don't know anything ... Go to computer village, second hand s8 sells for 80 to 85k max and it even comes with the pack.... Now he's selling the phone 110k and you are blabbing... No wonder people like you gets easily scammed.
Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Semtu(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Kendumazy:
Op, don't let them intimidate you ooooooo! They will try and say gibberish on your product to intimidate you maybe you can drop price. Your price is fair. Clean Samsung s8 used still sell in computer village for 120k and above even without pack. Please, post the phone on Jiji and olx. I stopped taking Nairaland marketing serious a long time ago. All the very best.

If you buy a second hand s8 for anything more that 85k at computer village, you have been scammed.

1 Like

Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Kendumazy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Semtu:

If you buy a second hand s8 for anything more that 85k at computer village, you have been scammed.

LOL. It's no longer brand new they sell for 80k anymore. It's now second hand. You are a troll. Don't have time for you. Goodbye.
Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Kendumazy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
Semtu:

Here is your statement of brand new with pack that goes for 80k. Like i said. I have no time for you. Goodbye.
Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Ovie56(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Kendumazy:

Here is your statement of brand new with pack that goes for 80k. Like i said. I have no time for you. Goodbye.
pay attention to details he said "almost brand new" which implies it has been used but barely

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Semtu(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Kendumazy:

LOL. It's no longer brand new they sell for 80k anymore. It's now second hand. You are a troll. Don't have time for you. Goodbye.

Lmao... Don't you understand simple English or you are just plain stupid?.. I said almost brand new, doesn't that mean a very neat second hand phone?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Semtu(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Kendumazy:

How tf are you gonna get a brand new s8 for 80k?.. Lmao, try and read my statement well... Mehn, na illiterates just full this country

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by bobo65(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Semtu:

You don't know anything ... Go to computer village, second hand s8 sells for 80 to 85k max and it even comes with the pack.... Now he's selling the phone 110k and you are blabbing... No wonder people like you gets easily scammed.

Shut up
I sell phones
I'm in computer village as we talk

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Semtu(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
bobo65:

Shut up
I sell phones
I'm in computer village as we talk

So you sell used s8 for 110k at computer village?.. And you keep wondering why you don't get customers ?... Lmao, better go make your findings or no one will end up patronizing your shop

1 Like

Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Femistico(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Semtu:

So you sell used s8 for 110k at computer village?.. And you keep wondering why you don't get customers ?... Lmao, better go make your findings or no one will end up patronizing your shop
STFU!!! Where on earth are u gonna see an "almost brand new" s8 for 80k with carton,, why did u pple like to dey lie like diz...instead of u to price it 80k maybe he will agree or not u're here insulting.. Ok since it's 80k in ur computer village have u gotten urs or wat are u still waiting for..looking for someone who is willing to sell his for 50k...mtchew

1 Like

Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Semtu(m): 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
Femistico:

STFU!!! Where on earth are u gonna see an "almost brand new" s8 for 80k with carton,, why did u pple like to dey lie like diz...instead of u to price it 80k maybe he will agree or not u're here insulting.. Ok since it's 80k in ur computer village have u gotten urs or wat are u still waiting for..looking for someone who is willing to sell his for 50k...mtchew

Pipe down Mr, rather than asking me how you can get one, you are here saying getting an almost brand new s8 with the pack for 80k is impossible. Smiles, well for your info as at last year December, I was able to purchase this smartphone for just 80k and it was with the pack. It you need the seller's contact, I will gladly give it to you. I'm not here to spoil anyone's business. If he can get a buyer at 110k then good for him.
Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by thowbie7ven(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
Semtu:

How tf are you gonna get a brand new s8 for 80k?.. Lmao, try and read my statement well... Mehn, na illiterates just full this country
Bro, coincidentally I got my S8 Just last week at Computer village and got it at 82k (uk used) perfectly working.. I can even send you the pictures sef... see, everything depends on how smart you're when it comes to price negotiations
Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Semtu(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
thowbie7ven:
Bro, coincidentally I got my S8 Just last week at Computer village and got it at 82k (uk used) perfectly working.. I can even send you the pictures sef... see, everything depends on how smart you're when it comes to price negotiations

Exactly, am telling others that the UK used s8 costs 80 to 85k and they are all still blabbing... Mehn, they think a second hand s8 costs 110k... They have all been scammed and they don't even know it
Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Youngsage: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
Semtu:

Lmao... Don't you understand simple English or you are just plain stupid?.. I said almost brand new, doesn't that mean a very neat second hand phone?

You are such an uncouth fellow. Smh! You should learn to remain civil whilst communicating.
Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Semtu(m): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
Youngsage:

You are such an uncouth fellow. Smh! You should learn to remain civil whilst communicating.

Pardon my previous outburst. Got annoyed for a moment there
Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Youngsage: 12:17am On Mar 23, 2019
Semtu:

Pardon my previous outburst. Got annoyed for a moment there
It's okay. smiley
Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Abrahamdgreat(m): 3:02am On Mar 23, 2019
Semtu:

U b fool bro... U just de spit shit, aw much dem con de sell S7 Edge if UK used with pack na just 80k, I'm price high small compared be to some people here but it's still in d normal price range

1 Like

Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by Abrahamdgreat(m): 3:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Any S8 u get less than 90k has severe screen burns, has been opened before (not water proof) or has cracks or scratches

1 Like

Re: Samsung S8 SHARPLY by pufframmy: 7:52am On Mar 23, 2019
chai here turn to Commentary section Now Naija will never Change

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Mobile Aim Dig At Competitors - Releases Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus With 6000 / See New Tip For Getting MTN 4GB For N1000 (1month Validity) / Why Has Gtb Bank Refused To Refund My Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.