Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Rivers Election: If Wike Wins........ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Election: If Wike Wins........ (2403 Views)

Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award / Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 (2) (3) (4)

Rivers Election: If Wike Wins........ by Lawalatm: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
If Wike wins this 2019 gubernatorial election; Nigerian universities should start WIKE-001 course on how to win elections under any circumstance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't care about WIKE.....but this guy is a survivor...… just imagine how he is consistently demystifying AMAECHI and his cohorts grin grin grin grin grin grin

What do you think?

Re: Rivers Election: If Wike Wins........ by Johnnyessence(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lawalatm:
If Wike wins this 2019 gubernatorial election; Nigerian universities should start WIKE-001 course on how to win elections under any circumstance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't care about WIKE.....but this guy is a survivor...… just imagine how he is consistently demystifying AMAECHI and his cohorts grin grin grin grin grin grin

What do you think?
wike will surely win the governorship election.

Re: Rivers Election: If Wike Wins........ by Soulsymbol99: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
That's wot u get wen a couple are both lawyers grin Wike is a badass cool u can tell frm his voice sef cheesy

Re: Rivers Election: If Wike Wins........ by Wisfem: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
We all knew wike won that Election hands down, eve if Apc were in the battle he would have still defeat all of them

Re: Rivers Election: If Wike Wins........ by chivic(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lawalatm:

What do you think?

Dino is a greater champion. Dino 401 should be thought in 400 level.Its a more difficult course .

Re: Rivers Election: If Wike Wins........ by Passionate888: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
What is IF Wike wins? He has already won the election... Wike cleared the ward that I voted in, even the apc/aac agent voted for Wike... He said the apc man in the area sidelined him when it came to money issue after the presidential election.

Re: Rivers Election: If Wike Wins........ by Lawalatm: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin grin grin Money and politics

Passionate888:
What is IF Wike wins? He has already won the election... Wike cleared the ward that I voted in, even the apc/aac agent voted for Wike... He said the apc man in the area sidelined him when it came to money issue after the presidential election.
Re: Rivers Election: If Wike Wins........ by Dakad: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Honestly I'm not Wike's fan nor any of the do or die politician in Rivers either bcs to me the politics they play in Rivers is too bloody. However for thinking Wike will even loss this election to me sound like a joke. I believe Amaechi just want to show Wike small so he can feel a little heat.

But Wike has already won this election. How can AAC or so who despite my interest in politics and I'm a reside in PH never seen his face before or even know his name until 3days to election will come to beat Wike who is a master in the game. That's the highest joke.

Though I believe canal is at work against Wike but he will come out of it. My advice is that this should be resolve asap to enable normalcy fully return to Rivers. Most of us move about with extra caution and vigilant

Re: Rivers Election: If Wike Wins........ by Lawalatm: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
You are right..... Wike is election winning and election winning is Wike grin grin

That's what I call Wikelogy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dakad:
Honestly I'm not Wike's fan nor any of the do or die politician in Rivers either bcs to me the politics they play in Rivers is too bloody. However for thinking Wike will even loss this election to me sound like a joke. I believe Amaechi just want to show Wike small so he can feel a little heat.

But Wike has already won this election. How can AAC or so who despite my interest in politics and I'm a reside in PH never seen his face before or even know his name until 3days to election will come to beat Wike who is a master in the game. That's the highest joke.

Though I believe canal is at work against Wike but he will come out of it. My advice is that this should be resolve asap to enable normalcy fully return to Rivers. Most of us move about with extra caution and vigilant
Re: Rivers Election: If Wike Wins........ by fykes(m): 1:41am On Mar 21, 2019
I live in Ph. And rivers is a core pdp state. Onnelga, and maybe parts of Gokana always votes APC BUT THATS MORE Bcoz of MAGNUS ABE.
conduct the elections 10times.. Wike will win not bcoz he's doing much but bcoz rivers is pdp through and through

Re: Rivers Election: If Wike Wins........ by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 21, 2019
I still have hope that aac will surprise pdp in rivers state....Apc is only playing mind games,election hv been won already

Re: Rivers Election: If Wike Wins........ by Almaiga: 4:57am On Mar 21, 2019
Lawalatm:

What do you think?

Wike is a Gonner already.
Amaechi and the good people of Rivers, will use the new AAC to disgrace Wike out of office.
Just watch and learn. You think they call Amaechi the Lion of Rivers for nothing?

Rabui Musa Kwankwaso Commissions Another Flyover In Rivers Built By Wike / Photoshoot Of Yusuf Buhari Wedding Who Is Who In Nigeria Grace The Occasion / Gov Wike Threatens To Shut Down Banks, Other Businesses That Pay VAT To FIRS