Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics (17722 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by AlexReports(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria International, Queen Anita Patrick has released pictures of her fascinating makeup art of brand Zaron Cosmetics. She released the photos via her Instagram handle to garner vox-pop on the creativity of the art-beauty.

Queen Anita Patrick has been inquisitively proactive in the rare wisdom of representing and promoting the brand across international boundaries.

With her unusual intelligence, magnifying beauty and vibrance, the Winner of Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria International will be unveiling her new project in Lagos soon to strengthen the collaboration of international agencies in the iconic beauty industry.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/03/mbmn-international-queen-anita-patrick.html?m=1

Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by AlexReports(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nice

Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by Houseofglam7(f): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
undecided
Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by CANDYDADDY(m): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
undiluted nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by itspzpics(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
smiley
Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by Englishgold: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Don't worry, e go sell
Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by YoungLionken(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
What kind of information is this?
Well, it's obvious NL has been compromised with their news these days.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by mozona(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
babes can comment..... wetin concern me!!
Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by MhizzAJ(f): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Abeg. The money some women spend on makeup ehn.
Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Someone obviously paid seun to put this in front page
Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by Kendumazy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Oh boy
Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by tstx(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Everybody these days na beauty queen

See my signature
Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by nabegibeg: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hellishere:
she is hot and very ripe to be fertilized by a real G

$25 8 years old ads plus website for sale

How much are you selling
Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by Realtord43: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
beauty queen that use excess make up. how can we now see the real beauty in her undecided
Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by Triangles1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Just short of word for this jagba jantis
Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by nabegibeg: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by nabegibeg: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hellishere:

Do you have the link to the website
Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by nonye6194: 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
show me something natural like an ass with some stretch Marks

-Kendrick Lamar

4 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by safarigirl(f): 12:03am On Mar 21, 2019
I'm sorry, but none of these image look flattering and if I were to base my patronage of the Zaron brand on these pictures, I will never get any of their products.

She must have applied the fake Zaron

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by Eziokwugbaoto: 12:14am On Mar 21, 2019
Which one is 'in Nigeria International'. Mtcheeeew
Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by Judybash93(m): 12:42am On Mar 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
undiluted nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by goodnewscliff(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2019
i hate women so obsessed with makeup.... they lack self esteem..... even wen they make up,, tell them they re not JUST UGLY buhh they re d definition of worworism.... ASIN urhobokindawowor... they wee start crying instanta grin grin grin grin grin wink wink
Re: Beauty Queen Anita Patrick Releases Face Makeup Photos Of Zaron Cosmetics by Foxxybrown: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
undiluted nonsense

Bad wig...terrible fit. Poorly fitted eyebrows, bad make up. This is a terrible advert for this brand

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja / Tributary Movie For Itakure: Ibrahim Chata, Faithia Balogun On Set / Top Nigerian Female Celebrity Fashion Icons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.