Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu (10604 Views)

Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by akintade59: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
LETTER TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU: Portrait Of The Tiger Ambode Rode (4)*

March 19, 2019

*By Yinka Odumakin*

Dear Chief Tinubu,

The back page of your The Nation of Tuesday 12 March where one of your Rottweilers under the FORGED name “Segun Ibirogba” wrote “Odumakin’s anxiety over vanishing feeding-bottles” has un-paused the button on this serial.

I have always wondered why these intellectual almajiris around you always attack me under fake names.It is either they are afraid of me or they don’t believe in you to risk their names doing the dirty job for you .Well,we know many of them hold worst views about you than us but for the free money they have been accustomed to from a Robbin Hood.

The piece referenced was a rehash of same old silly lies and freshly minted ones.In keeping faith with my resolve that for every dart of lie you guys throw in my direction ,I will return 10 bombs of truth I make this response.And for every line I write,I can say like Fela Anikulapo-Kuti “Na true I wan talk again o,if I dey lie o,make Edumare punish me o”.

Since you guys made a failed attempt to impugn my integrity ,I have chosen to use this edition to place your life side-by-side mine on the scale of integrity so we can know if your hen can point at the boil in a hawk’s eye.I intend to show that were it not that Nigeria has become Ceaser’s palace where the leper holds the veil,nobody in your circle should move near that subject.

I am Yinka Odumakin and nobody can say he had known me under any identity in my life .I have led a straight life unlike you that people know under different identities depending on whey they met you in your about 80 years on earth .Yes,80!

Those of us who are knowledgeable about you cant buy your 66 claim for so many reasons .The current governor of Osun is the son of your immediate senior sister from Iragbiji and he is 63 while you are claiming 66. Your first wife died in Lagos recently unannounced at 74 .

When the son he had for you died many moths earlier his age had to de doctored to fit into the lie that you live.And there is a photograph of yours at the palace of Soun Ogbomoso in 1974 when the current monarch was installed with a bottle of beer and packet of cigarette in your front.You mean you were 20 when you were drinking and smoking in a palace ?

There is no school I have attended in my life that my classmates would not come out in droves to say “yeah, we were there together!”. From St Augustine Primary School, Ondo to CAC Grammar School, Edunabon and Oduduwa College Ile -Ife down to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile -Ife and University of Ghana.

At your end St John Primary School Aroloya you claimed may be created by your new governor in Lagos. The old boys of Government College !Ibadan were planning a reception for you when someone asked which set you belonged to .There has been no answer to that till date and the reception was cancelled. The tales by moonlight on Chigago State University and University of Chiicago are all over the place.

My parents are alive in Osun and by God’s grace I will give them a befitting burial. I will not have to send emissaries to bury them since I have not abandoned “moomi” (that’s how we Oyo people in Osun call mummy) to be calling another woman “maami” in Lagos to fit a life of lie and greed. No Mama HID Awolowo would have told me that she knew all the children of “maami ” and that I was not one of them.

My parents are not rich but I am proud of them because it is from their black pot that my white palp has come out. I say proudly among my University mates today that they could not afford more than N60 per month for me throughout my University days .The story of grass to grace is a proud thing among the Yoruba. MKO Abiola was proud of the story that he ate egg for the first time in his life in the home of Simbiat Abiola’s parents.

With the modest means of my parents, they instilled so much values in me that there is no crime attached to my name in all my years on earth. Forging traveling passports had never appealed to me. Neither has my name been linked to a narcotic ring leading to inquiry and forfeiture of assets. All my life, my hands have provided for me. And they have provided for you too.

I recall when you returned from exile in 1998 and running for governor. You were not “Ezeego” then. You had only the Sunday Adigun house and all the four cars you used then belonged to Mr Ganiyu Solomon. There were a lot of printings being done for you by your friends at The News. I saw the price you were being offered and I told you my press could do it at 40%. I delivered and saved you 60%. I recall Mr Babafemi Ojudu complained openly that they could not do the price I offered you !

That should tell you and your attack dogs that I have always separated the cause I believe in from what I would eat unlike you who always mix the two. You pose as a June 12 hero today but Kola Abiola is alive to tell the story of what happened to MKO’s money as Bashorun is no longer alive. In 20 years, there is hardly any boundary between Lagos treasury and your private pockets. Your “O to ge” moment is coming some day and all the dirty deals will be out.

Like a rapist, you can tell your victims to shout “O to pe” for as long as stolen funds and drug money rule Lagos politics.

I have noticed that because you and your followers have no abiding principle and you are driven by only lust for money, you assume it is so for everybody. Your being glued to the lowest of all spirits (money) makes it difficult for you to make the right judgement about people thinking they are all about money. Was it that you didn’t have money when I told you in December 2006 that it was over between us politically? Have I ever looked in your direction ever? There are men who may not be able to give N10,000 to a cause but if they say they want to see me at 8AM I would be there at 7. Can you summon me with all your bullion vans?

Read more: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/03/breaking-yinka-odumakin-writes-letter.html

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by zlantanfan: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
All I see is just pains and fight for attention

I have to say that Tinubu is officially the most talked about politician in the entire country especially in the east.

It seems their is hardly a political discourse his name won't appear (especially from every iPod person on nairaland).

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by akintade59: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
You really think so? grin
zlantanfan:

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jayslicky: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
To summarise all what yinka is saying, tinubu is a fraud and thief.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by akintade59: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Obviously naw!
Jayslicky:
To summarise all what yinka is saying, tinubu is a fraud and thief.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tinubu is indeed a fraud.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sapoyoro(m): 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
zlantanfan:
if I do not know of others,I know that of the GCI saga cos I'm an old boy now.. around 2003 when Tinubu lied he is an old boy of the school but his records backing the claim were not found. the old boys association and our principal then mr Ademola denied him instantly... one afternoon, just before break,policemen sent by then Governor lam adesina storm our school,arrest our principal and cart away all the school records and that was the last we saw of the very gentle mr Ademola...we later heard he was compulsorily retired...
fun times then.
Tinubu is an evil man and a conman...credits where its due,he is a fantastic politician.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by REDshouse(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
So after all this epistle what did he want him to do or what did he want us to do to tinubu.... If his ways of life and living does not suit u and both have parted ways why all this epistle....

You said Tinubu is Fraud and thief and still u were caught hobnobbing with Atiku who is also in same category with Tinubu then what are you then.... A pathetic confused leach... Oloripelebe Oloriburuku somebori

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by GeeOh(f): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hmmmm,food for thought.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Kagd10: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Odumakin should shut his mouth. One of the saboteurs in the SW.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by muykem: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Who is taking this guy Odumakin serious self? Oga you are not relevant and empty. I saw him on TV the other time shouting O TO GE in Lagos as if he can defeat Tiunbu in his immediate family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by IamJames: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
The fact that Tinubu refused to attend the burial of his mother just because he didn't want people to know he's from Osun state shows how cold-hearted he is.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tinubu must have found a way to whitewash himself. No matter what anybody reveals about him there are always people to fight for him.

One day the truth, the irrefutable truth will be out and all will see.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Odumakin, you fall my hand big time! Agbalagba wey no get self control. SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Lanretoye(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Person say him be 66,you say Na 88.are you his father?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Dannyset(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Odumakin is hungry so I understand his anger.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by akintade59: 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
So bad embarassed
sapoyoro:

if I do not know of others,I know that of the GCI saga cos I'm an old boy now.. around 2003 when Tinubu lied he is an old boy of the school but his records backing the claim were not found. the old boys association and our principal then mr Ademola denied him instantly... one afternoon, just before break,policemen sent by then Governor lam adesina storm our school,arrest our principal and cart away all the school records and that was the last we saw of the very gentle mr Ademola...we later heard he was compulsorily retired...
fun times then.
Tinubu is an evil man and a conman...credits where its due,he is a fantastic politician.
Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sholatech(m): 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Men..If these fake identities against Tinubu are true, then we just have very very bad people in Nigerian politics ruling us & selecting our leaders.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:20am On Mar 21, 2019
zlantanfan:
All I see in you is slavish mentality, it has so dealt with you to the point of stealing your common sense and dignity as a man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by toplinetrtrend: 12:57am On Mar 21, 2019
zlantanfan:

All I see is that you are adoring a thief and it says a lot about your life.

Are you also unprincipled like tinubu from iragbiji? I mean tinubu of Fake Toronto Certificate?

Stop putting your education in shame.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by toplinetrtrend: 1:01am On Mar 21, 2019
REDshouse:
So after all this epistle what did he want him to do or what did he want us to do to tinubu.... If his ways of life and living does not suit u and both have parted ways why all this epistle....

You said Tinubu is Fraud and thief and still u were caught hobnobbing with Atiku who is also in same category with Tinubu then what are you then.... A pathetic confused leach... Oloripelebe Oloriburuku somebori

He was caught hobnobbing with atiku, while you are here hobnobbing with tinubu the fraudster. So, how is your life better?

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by tubolancer(m): 1:09am On Mar 21, 2019
They were friends, but something happened......
Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by REDshouse(m): 1:15am On Mar 21, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

He was caught hobnobbing with atiku, while you are here hobnobbing with tinubu the fraudster. So, how is your life better?
Atiku and Tinubu are same of d same.... Fraudsters.... And u that mentioned me too is one Oloripelebe

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by toplinetrtrend: 1:18am On Mar 21, 2019
REDshouse:
Atiku and Tinubu are same of d same.... Fraudsters.... And u that mentioned me too is one Oloripelebe

Pèlé o, olórí gúngùn bí ìbépe.
Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by VolvoS60(m): 1:55am On Mar 21, 2019
sapoyoro:

fun times then.

^^^
Are you serious about what you said concerning GCI?

I remember the University of Chicago versus Chicago State University controversy but I never heard about GCI. It would be good for more GCI old students to speak up about what happened - they can't silence all of you, no matter how they try.

It keeps getting worse. This is the chicanery that even on this thread, some people want us to worship and celebrate.

Rubbish. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by EagleNest(m): 3:43am On Mar 21, 2019
Not that I am surprised. These politicians are men of multidimensional character and lives. It's unfortunate that they are on the saddle of affairs in Nigeria. Poor Nigeria!

I only pity those that worship them. They know not what they're doing!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ovieigho(m): 3:48am On Mar 21, 2019
Jagaban of thieves

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sapoyoro(m): 6:34am On Mar 21, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^
Are you serious about what you said concerning GCI?

I remember the University of Chicago versus Chicago State University controversy but I never heard about GCI. It would be good for more GCI old students to speak up about what happened - they can't silence all of you, no matter how they try.

It keeps getting worse. This is the chicanery that even on this thread, some people want us to worship and celebrate.

Rubbish. undecided

very very...
theres no GCI old boy who will not know of that Saga...
I was a js2 student at that time so I witnessed it all..
I still remembered how mr Ademola was maltreated and whisked away by the police.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Marotzke(m): 7:13am On Mar 21, 2019
REDshouse:

Did Atiku send someone to bury his mother for him?
Was Atiku calling another woman Maami, while his own Moomi was still alive ?
We all know Atiku's children, was any of their ages doctored to fit in with Atiku's declared age?
How can you be 66 years now ,while your wife died at 74?
A lady you married with your own money oo ,no be say you be Gigolo .
What of STA? ( senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi) , why is he not showing face again?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by olagbola45(m): 7:17am On Mar 21, 2019
Born2Breed:
Tinubu is indeed a fraud.

Like ur saraki and atiku is a scam grin
Re: Breaking: Yinka Odumakin Writes Letter To Bola Ahmed Tinubu by NkayStory(f): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2019
Between Tinubu and his hoardes of hopeless,mentally'unstable supporters,i do not know which is worse..

Scallywags.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Money Supply Hits New All-Time High Of ₦93.72 Trillion In January 2024 / NCFront: We Are Working To Dislodge APC & PDP In 2023 — Third Force Coalition / Bill Seeking To Reduce Advance Payment In FCT, Passes Second Reading In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.