Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother (1895 Views)

London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son / "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by Trendy247: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by mightyhaze: 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
incredible,...
Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by CivilianJTF(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by ogtavia(m): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Even if no one curses this girl, she is already accursed by Heaven for dishonoring her mother.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by sisisioge: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Gracious Lord! May there be peace in the lives of those two women! This is not normal...the girl must be unwell! Poor mama...chai!
Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by Rosarie(f): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
I know of two boys then who was doing this to their mom

One is doin well now
Dunno abt the second
But it's all shades of wrong
At the same time the mother's failed in raising the kids.
Over spoiling and pampering them
So let her lie on the bed she has laid

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by Biglittlelois(f): 12:15am On Mar 21, 2019
Wow, not normal at all.
Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by mankettle(m): 4:55am On Mar 21, 2019
i trust the mama wey born me. Sha no sleep for house ever again.... you will tell God or devil why u beat your mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by ebig21(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
I hereby curse this girl on behalf of the mother,
May she live a ripe old age so her grandchildren will beat and call her a witch.
May she give birth to children like sand, children that will neglect her at old age
May she die an agonizing slow death at 120 years old
May she defecate and eat it at old age

6 Likes

Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by ifyalways(f): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Seems the mother is not okay mentally, not an excuse to flog or touch her. angry

The biggest idiiiiot is the fella with the phone; giggling and all.

9 Likes

Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by Destined2win: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
Is it possible for me to unwatch this? Jeez...
Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by Ginaz(f): 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
ebig21:
I hereby curse this girl on behalf of the mother,
May she live a ripe old age so her grandchildren will beat and call her a witch.
May she give birth to children like sand, children that will neglect her at old age
May she die an agonizing slow death at 120 years old
May she defecate and eat it at old age

Mr curse, Mr swear, you're showing foolishness. What do you know of the matter, do you know if it is bloggers and their fake news? Do you know if it may not be what it looked like?

The Bible says a person who believe a matter without first looking at it is foolishhh .

May God help you.
Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by ebig21(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ginaz:

Mr curse, Mr swear, you're showing foolishness. What do you know of the matter, do you know if it is bloggers and their fake news? Do you know if it may not be what it looked like?

The Bible says a person who believe a matter without first looking at it is foolishhh .

May God help you.
t

May all the curse I cursed the girl be transferred to you,
Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by Ginaz(f): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
ebig21:
t

May all the curse I cursed the girl be transferred to you,

I don't believe in curses and may it be done to you instead.
Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by Kokaine(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
The mumu recording the video was laughing
Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by ebig21(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ginaz:

I don't believe in curses and may it be done to you instead.
You don't believe in curses but you are returning it back, I give it to you back
Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by poshestmina(f): 12:38am On Mar 24, 2019
VERY DISTURBING VIDEO sad
I'm not sure that idiot knows how painful and stressful it is to give birth to a child.

That woman must have made so many sacrifices for the daughter to feed.

I curse her with the pain of a mother!!! The sun,moon,star,water should make her miserable . cry
Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by megareal: 8:45am On Mar 24, 2019
From comments here, I don't want to watch the video biko.

Dear God, may we never birth children who will bring us shame and sorrows. Grant parents the wisdom to raise their children well. Amen.
Re: Disturbing Video Of A Girl Flogging The Mother by googi: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nothing we man nor see. Na so one boy dey beat ime father. De boy come become father too. De son too dey beat am. Everyone for de street know dem Tory.

De one we dey see sha, na mother and daughter dey throw blows for de same power Dick.

(1) (Reply)

She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment / What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? / Uk:NIGERIAN Children Taken From Their Parents For Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.