Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment (1841 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Dainy1(m): 7:21am On May 19, 2020
What's your take on this?
A lady is carelessly have pre marrital sex with my friend. She doesn't ask him for money, my friend didn't ask her out. They just met in a car and that very day decided to meet later that day in his apartment and ended up having sex. Nothing attached, she doesn't care. She seems not to bother herself about marriage, relationship or anything, although she's a very nice lady, but my friend is worried. Could she be up to something? Or what do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Pysam(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2020
she is using his soul..his destiny must be half bar Now

4 Likes

Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by bukatyne(f): 7:26am On May 19, 2020
Dainy1:
A lady is carelessly have pre marrital sex with my friend. She doesn't ask him for money, my friend didn't ask her out. They just met in a car and that very day decided to meet later that day in his apartment and ended up having sex. Nothing attached, she doesn't care. She seems not to bother herself about marriage, relationship or anything, although she's a very nice lady, but my friend is worried. Could she be up to something? Or what do you think?

Your friend is very careless to have sex with a random girl.

Because right now, it is you and your friend that are worried, not the girl pressuring him into a relationship.

I thought this is the future and progression 'moral freedom fighters' worked hard for?

As to the niceness, I heard mammywater and ogbange are very nice girls till you offend them. This your friend's worrying might just be a trigger.

6 Likes

Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by bestabigaelever(f): 7:30am On May 19, 2020
Shouldn't your friend be happy
That's what many guys are looking for

12 Likes

Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by StubbornGENIUS: 7:34am On May 19, 2020
Foolish Nairaland guys will be jealous of this man.My take is for you to check if your friend has been bewitched.If not,allow him to catch cruise since he is also enjoying it.
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Osobi32(m): 7:34am On May 19, 2020
What's ur problem? The lady is simply having fun or probably using ur guy to satisfy her sexual urge. You must not ask a lady out to start a relationship ok..... Once the connection is there then u guys are good to go. Note! The best relationships starts like a joke

8 Likes

Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by extol1(m): 7:37am On May 19, 2020
I am not getting this, how is it your headache

5 Likes

Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Dainy1(m): 7:39am On May 19, 2020
Pysam:
Jezz. Na wao
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by topedoski(m): 7:39am On May 19, 2020
Pysam:
Go out more experience life
Den come back here to comment
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by chatinent: 7:41am On May 19, 2020
It's either she's planned to infect him with a deadly disease or a marriage-by-unwanted pregnancy. Never trust a lady who is just for the bed work.
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Dainy1(m): 7:42am On May 19, 2020
bukatyne:

Your friend is very careless to have sex with a random girl.

Because right now, it is you and your friend that are worried, not the girl pressuring him into a relationship.

I thought this is the future and progression 'moral freedom fighters' worked hard for?

As to the niceness, I heard mammywater and ogbange are very nice girls till you offend them. This your friend's worrying might just be a trigger.
He said he was bored at home. The lady live across his street. The lock down has really giving many people opportunity to get to know each other within the neighborhood.
And this is where he find himself.
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by ValCon888: 7:43am On May 19, 2020
If she ask for money sleep with you, you go complain.
If she no ask for money sleep with you, you go still complain.

Mr. Complainant.

6 Likes

Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Dainy1(m): 7:43am On May 19, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Shouldn't your friend be happy
That's what many guys are looking
He is, but look strange. You know many of you wouldn't do that.
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Dainy1(m): 7:45am On May 19, 2020
ValCon888:
If she ask for money sleep with you, you go complain.
If she no ask for money sleep with you, you go still complain.

Mr. Complainant.
Hmmmmmm. But we are used to the asking money part. You know it's strange for you ladies not to ask for money.
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by ValCon888: 7:48am On May 19, 2020
Dainy1:
Hmmmmmm. But we are used to the asking money part. You know it's strange for you ladies not to ask for money.
Who told you I have a tòto?
I don't have a money-making machine between my legs.
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Dainy1(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2020
extol1:
I am not getting this, how is it your headache
Because we watched out for each other. He's supposed to get married this year and we don't want to make mistake in choosing the wrong person for him.
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Ningen(m): 7:49am On May 19, 2020
Isn't it obvious your myopic minds believe that only men can have sex without any emotional commitment? Drop your ego and accept reality.

7 Likes

Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Ningen(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2020
Dainy1:

Oh. I get it.

You guys have been patronizing prostitutes and now you believe all ladies are the same. Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Nobody: 8:02am On May 19, 2020
Dainy1:
She must be in her early 20s. Ladies are usually wild and reckless during this phase.
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by crackland: 8:08am On May 19, 2020
Dainy1:
How old is she?

Although I've met a few ladies over 30, one even 36 who had this kind of behaviour - but characters like this are mostly associated with younger women.

I think your friend should enjoy it while it lasts, that's what I used to do when I was still in the world.
Just tell him to ensure he always uses protection and he must not catch feelings, there's a very high chance he's not the only one she's having sex with.

But if he intends to define the relationship and take it more seriously, he should talk to the chic and tell her he wants them to be exclusive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Dainy1(m): 8:35am On May 19, 2020
NockMedia:

She must be in her early 20s. Ladies are usually wild and reckless during this phase.
she's in her late 20s
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Dainy1(m): 8:41am On May 19, 2020
crackland:

How old is she?

Although I've met a few ladies over 30, one even 36 who had this kind of behaviour - but characters like this are mostly associated with younger women.

I think your friend should enjoy it while it lasts, that's what I used to do when I was still in the world.
Just tell him to ensure he always uses protection and he must not catch feelings, there's a very high chance he's not the only one she's having sex with.

But if he intends to define the relationship and take it more seriously, he should talk to the chic and tell her he wants them to be exclusive.
The worrisome part is he calls her everyday. There's no relationship but he can't let her be. He claim she's just a friend, but he's getting too familiar with this babe. He already has 3 ladies, we're trying to make a choice.
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Pootle: 8:43am On May 19, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
您是工作人员还是企业家?因为我认为您没有理由担心朋友的生活。
即使您闲置无业,也不能保证您花费了宝贵的时间来撰写关于您的朋友苦难的书信。
his not with his face, keep off.
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by crackland: 8:44am On May 19, 2020
Dainy1:
The worrisome part is he calls her everyday. There's no relationship but he can't let her be. He claim she's just a friend, but he's getting too familiar with this babe. He already has 3 ladies, we're trying to make a choice.
Lmao... A pussy-whipped nigga cheesy

Next question, how old is your friend?

Does he also call the other two ladies as often as he does this one?
If not, then he's definitely still in the fantasy phase. He will wake up as soon as he's overdosed on the kitty.

Leave him be, I know his type. grin

3 Likes

Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Nobody: 9:12am On May 19, 2020
You are the one and not your friend
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Nobody: 9:19am On May 19, 2020
You shouldn't have gone to school.You so ignorant and school has not done anything to open your eyes.Everything is spiritual.lol ..I'm shocked.Are you 11 years old?
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Mariangeles(f): 9:28am On May 19, 2020
Pysam:
grin grin grin
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by nelogee7(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2020
Dainy1:

Succubus and incubus relationship....
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by Mariangeles(f): 9:32am On May 19, 2020
Dainy1:
Because we watched out for each other. He's supposed to get married this year and we don't want to make mistake in choosing the wrong person for him.

He's a fool!
Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by bukatyne(f): 9:49am On May 19, 2020
Dainy1:
He said he was bored at home. The lady live across his street. The lock down has really giving many people opportunity to get to know each other within the neighborhood.
And this is where he find himself.

What exactly is the problem?

A bored boy meets a bored girl and they start having sex with the freedom of no committment.

Is that a happily ever after story?

Or is your friend/ you interested in the girl beyond sex?

I saw somewhere he wants/ supposed to marry this year (just 7 months left) and he is still having undefined sex with someone else.

One woman would marry him and think she has found husband. undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Keep Sleeping With Him Without Any Commitment by LadySarah: 10:07am On May 19, 2020
Uwa ekwe nmeta.
Isn't that the type you guys want? The team Oyibo babes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Season Of Avocado In Nigeria? / Im Very Very Angry. How People Just Take You For Granted / My Sister My Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.