Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Which Is The Best Bank Currently To Own An SME Business Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is The Best Bank Currently To Own An SME Business Account (571 Views)

Which Bank Currently Allow $100 Monthly Limit On Their Naira Debit Card? / Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Bank Currently To Own An SME Business Account by my2019mind: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
I want to open a coperate bank account for my retail start up business. I really do not know which of the banks that will be best for me. I currently use Access Bank for my personal account. I need a bank that is SME friendly. Please advice.
Re: Which Is The Best Bank Currently To Own An SME Business Account by darocha1: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Fcmb
Re: Which Is The Best Bank Currently To Own An SME Business Account by mykky(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Fidelity Bank is the Best SME Bank in Nigeria. CBN has recognised this and given them awards. Their SME radio programs and other incentives to SME business owners attest to that. Their SME Business Account is The Best!
Re: Which Is The Best Bank Currently To Own An SME Business Account by my2019mind: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2019
I am considering between fidelity and wema bank now. They both seem pretty good from what I have researched so far.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Online VTU Recharge Is Scam / What Business Can I Start With 50000 Naira In Nigeria? / Preloved Books' And Games Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.