Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) (11857 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet / 55th Birthday: Sanwo-Olu Bars Newspaper Congratulatory Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by OEPHIUS(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Fallout of the 55th Birthday Anniversary of a humble, caring and God-fearing leader...

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and Governor-Elect, shortly after meeting with members of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) serving in the Government House, visited the elderly and orphanages at the Home for the Elderly, Little Sisters of the Poor, Enugu and Nigerian Red Cross, by Ogbete Main Market, respectively, where he celebrated with them in thanksgiving to God for His goodness, mercies and kindness.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God. #amokelouis

4 Likes

Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by OEPHIUS(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
More

Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by Mutemenot(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
cheesy happy birthday sir. More money to your pocket, you can join me at Otigba tonite lets jubilate

8 Likes

Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by jericco1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
don't like it
Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by Orion01(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by melojo: 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Happy birthday my governor.Enugu state is in the hands of God

3 Likes

Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by Ceemat: 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chai politics oo! Even Rev. Sisters dine with bloody hands. Jesus have mercy no body is save

2 Likes

Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by lawalosky(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Sew e
Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Happy birthday Guv...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by kalvoken(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
This man is becoming an unbecoming. This is why 042 will never forget Sullivan chime, he is such a low Kew man. Silent performer.

9 Likes

Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by Olajah81: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
First pics.
Who is dat pregnant corper...
Orisirisi
Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by winzy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
My observation.
This man is a very good politician but a very very bad governor.... am a breed and based Enugu pikin.

2 Likes

Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by midnighter(f): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Aww kiss thats nice
Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by chuckdelis: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Enugu state always having plenty pregnant corpers, my cds had over 7 of them.
Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by YourFreedom(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
OK... what else?

Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by Hiarmn(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
happy birthday Mr Ugwuanyi God bless you more but don't steal Enugu's money o

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
I just love Igbo people...they always looking fresh despite the marginalization. Not like afonjas that look malnourished.
Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by 9jaRealist: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
kalvoken:
This man is becoming an unbecoming. This is why 042 will never forget Sullivan chime, he is such a low Kew man. Silent performer.

Yes, Sullivan was so “low-key” that he snuck away from office for 6 months... grin

1 Like

Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by Youngk(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
I don't understand ,so this now a project or a development to the people of the state?
Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by Amudeneogu: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Happy birthday to you my governor
Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by kalvoken(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
9jaRealist:

Yes, Sullivan was so “low-key” that he snuck away from office for 6 months... grin
What then do you talk about your P. Man that spent a whole year in uk? Or did it stop you from voting him back to office? Abeg Lee mee joor
Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by 9jaRealist: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
kalvoken:

What then do you talk about your P. Man that spent a whole year in uk? Or did it stop you from voting him back to office? Abeg Lee mee joor

While I did not vote for Next-Level, at least we knew where Buhari was...
Till today, most ordinary citizens in Enugu do not know where Sullivan went (nor what he went for)! undecided
Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by nnamanirr: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
jericco1:
don't like it
goan die
Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by mechanics(m): 12:32am On Mar 21, 2019
He's truly the people's governor.
Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by damose12(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2019
Happy birthday His excellency Rt Hon Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi. May God continue to give you more wisdom to pilot the affairs of Enugu State
Re: How Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrated His 55th Birthday (pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
9jaRealist:

While I did not vote for Next-Level, at least we knew where Buhari was...
Till today, most ordinary citizens in Enugu do not know where Sullivan went (nor what he went for)! undecided

Are you now comparing Sullivan and Gburugburu?

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Bans Wrist Watches, Pens, Phones, 15 Others At UTME Centres / El-Rufai To Youths: Be Involved In Politics So You Can Have A Nation You Like / INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.