Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) (37237 Views)

Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father Of 10 In Benue State (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by longjon: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
naijaguy1234:
This ipob people can do anything for money. I knew over 5 Ibo guys that came from overseas and refused to travel to the east . They said they'll be kidnaped.

One of them always jokingly call Yoruba people brown roof people, he came from Germany with a white woman and he spent whole 2 weeks in Lagos. He has to go bring his parents from the east to meet his wife and kids. What a fool some are and yet they talk bad of us.

Seems your brain has been eaten by maggots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by BigBashiru: 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Until we get all men off the planet earth, there will continue to be problems!! A gender that believes murder is how to resolve conflict - #endtoxicmasculinity. #exileallmen
Women are more psychologically advanced than men because they commit less crime and less murder. And dont mention abortion, we are talking of murder of someone already alive.

Kidnapping, armed robbery, wars, assassination etc in 95% of the cases of these crimes all have one thing in common and that is MEN!
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by johnydon22(m): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
I knew him personally, he was the parish priest of st Michael's parish umulumgbe my home town. I am an atheist but i got along with him personally and we were quite good friends probably due to my background as a former seminarian. I attended his burial at Holy ghost cathedral today.

I am so heartbroken at this. He was a good man and a wonderful young priest.

I loved him a lot as a friend and respected him as a catholic priest

Fr Clement, good man!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by BigBashiru: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Until we get all men off the planet earth, there will continue to be problems!! A gender that believes murder is how to resolve conflict - #endtoxicmasculinity. #exileallmen
Women are more psychologically advanced than men because they commit less crime and less murder. And dont mention abortion, we are talking of murder of someone already alive.

Kidnapping, armed robbery, wars, assassination etc in 95% of the cases of these crimes all have one thing in common and that is MEN!

Its time for feminist power to rise... we can control them with our figure 8 and breasts.

Its time to end the patriarchy and usher in the new feminist era.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
naijaguy1234:
This ipob people can do anything for money. I knew over 5 Ibo guys that came from overseas and refused to travel to the east . They said they'll be kidnaped.

One of them always jokingly call Yoruba people brown roof people, he came from Germany with a white woman and he spent whole 2 weeks in Lagos. He has to go bring his parents from the east to meet his wife and kids. What a fool some are and yet they talk bad of us.

Useless stories.

He is yet to say what is chasing him. Men who are far richer than he is are still in the SE n they are safe.

As if they can't kidnap him in Lagos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by BESTEAGLE: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
its quite unfortunate, I no this priest, he always come around New heaven side... may His soul rest in Gods peace. Amen!
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by dandollaz: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
naijaguy1234:

ONCE UPON A TIME MAIDUGURI USED TO BE MOST PEACEFUL TOWN.ONCE UPON A TIME EAST USED TO BE LIVELY BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT KIDNAPPING IS QUITELY GOING OUT OF TREAD.NO ONE NOSES TOMORROW PRAY IT DOESNT REACH YOUR AREA BECAUSE IKORODU BOIS ARE NOT SMILING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by Almaiga: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
Every bad thing is happening in the East lately. The East seems to be more dangerous to leave than Maiduguri. The rate of people that die via crimes in the East is five times more than the ones that die from crimes in the North and West.

The day I'll be transferred to East, I will just tender my resignation letter. I rather become jobless than to relocate to the crime capital of Africa.

Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by Elijahnonso1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
REST IN PEACE SERVANT OF THE MOST HIGH.

Those evil bandits must not go unpunished. The wrath of chukwuokike abiama will caught up with them and they will be brought to book.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by UNGOBACK: 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nawa oo
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by 2blessed01(m): 12:01am On Mar 21, 2019
Nigeria Is Turning Into Somtin Else...May God Save Us All!
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by enemyofprogress: 12:05am On Mar 21, 2019
Make we talk truth, igbos have a lot in common with the Fulani herdsmen
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by enemyofprogress: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2019
naijaguy1234:

One mumu said richer men are in the east but he forgot those richer men carried security with AK-47 around.
na mumu dey worry them
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by Elijahnonso1(m): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2019
Almaiga:
Every bad thing is happening in the East lately. The East seems to be more dangerous to leave than Maiduguri. The rate of people that die via crimes in the East is five times more than the ones that die from crimes in the North and West.

The day I'll be transferred to East, I will just tender my resignation letter. I rather become jobless than to relocate to the crime capital of Africa.

Can you listen to yourself? The safest place to live in nigeria is east of the niger (ebonyi, enugu, imo,anambra, abia, cross river, asaba, ugwu ocha (PH), akwa ibom, edo) according to forex finding 2018.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by Judybash93(m): 12:39am On Mar 21, 2019
naijaguy1234:

One mumu said richer men are in the east but he forgot those richer men carried security with AK-47 around.

Egbon.. eni suru ejoo
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by dapillar: 12:58am On Mar 21, 2019
This is very bad! Those bastards will never know peace in their wretched lives.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by DonDraper66: 1:02am On Mar 21, 2019
bigcasava1:
Too bad! Not afraid of God
OH, MY GOD. WICKED world...R.I.P
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by EagleNest(m): 1:31am On Mar 21, 2019
naijaguy1234:

What's all these for. Una no dey tire for all these tirades
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by nwanyionitsha: 2:01am On Mar 21, 2019
naijaguy1234:

What is this?
See afonjas foolishness.

1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by Niseamaka(m): 3:24am On Mar 21, 2019
johnydon22:
I knew him personally, he was the parish priest of st Michael's parish umulumgbe my home town. I am an atheist but i got along with him personally and we were quite good friends probably due to my background as a former seminarian. I attended his burial at Holy ghost cathedral today.

Fr Clement, good man!

What do you think led to this dastardly act my friend?.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by Jabioro: 3:27am On Mar 21, 2019
Na only me dey see his cone head..
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by Bridget95(f): 3:49am On Mar 21, 2019
naijaguy1234:

why do Yoruba people like generalizing an issue. There is no week a person is not caught in Ogun haven beheaded another for money rituals,yet no one has roped the entire southwest to it.you people should reason out of the box of tribalism and realise that crime has boundaries. The painful part of this is that some of you ricking of this vice have been living in Lagos and think that is where life ends in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by akpunda86: 4:14am On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=zoba88 post=76838402]We pray for the repose of Rev.Fr. Clement Ugwu from Catholic Diocese of Enugu who was ordained a priest in 2010. He was kidnapped in the parish he was pasturing last week Wednesday. His decayed body was found in a bush today. He has been buried at the priest's cemetery in Holy Ghost Cathedral, Enugu State.

Indeed, the death of this priest is an immeasurable loss to Bishop Callistus Onaga and his diocese, considering what he was to him and indeed to the universal Church. However, may we find consolation in the good life he lived and the many contributions he made to the mission of the church

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/kidnappers-abduct-catholic-priest-in.html[/quot

Story no add looks like murder to me not kidnapp.i tell u must have stepped on toes.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by Almaiga: 4:38am On Mar 21, 2019
Elijahnonso1:

Can you listen to yourself? The safest place to live in nigeria is east of the niger (ebonyi, enugu, imo,anambra, abia, cross river, asaba, ugwu ocha (PH), akwa ibom, edo) according to forex finding 2018.

Tahh!!
The East is unsafe. The crime rate in that Region is alarming. From Robbery, Kidnapping, Ritualist, Drugs, Baby factories, Buying and Selling of Babies, Pick pockets, Prostitution, Terrorism, Cannibalism, Car jacking, Cultism, the list is endless.

Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by Almaiga: 4:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Elijahnonso1:

Since when did Edo, Rivers, Akwaibom, Delta and Cross River became part of the East? It's like your head is paining you. Na one better slap you need now, wey go.reset that your brain.

Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by Truefaith: 4:46am On Mar 21, 2019
You pray for the repose of the soul of...?

To whom is this prayer being made?

Surely not to the God of the Bible Whose Son's sacrifice Mr Clement Ugwu trampled with his foot when he was alive.

The Bible cannot be changed by the best of anyone's sentiment: people must repent and believe the gospel or answer for their sins before God at their death.

Where will you spend eternity?

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/are-you-a-catholic/
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by Justinba1997(m): 5:11am On Mar 21, 2019
naijaguy1234:

you Go Get Money Way Be Money, No Carry Bodyguards Wedar Dy No Go Kidnap U Too.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by kingthreatz: 5:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Catholic priests in the Yeast and North Central. Arm yourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by orion7: 5:33am On Mar 21, 2019
naijaguy1234:

everybody knows the skull minning capitol of nigeria
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by biztip: 5:35am On Mar 21, 2019
johnydon22:

Fr Clement, good man!
was he d same clement ugwu that attended pope johnpaul 2 major seminary, Awka?
Re: Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 21, 2019
johnydon22:

Fr Clement, good man!

What attracted me to your posting is that you are an atheist and a former seminarian. I never knew anything about Catholic faith until December 2012 .I only see those big cathedrals without knowing what transpired inside. Since my first encounter in December 2012, I have done a lot of researches on Catholism..

In the last few years, Priests have been killed, masquerades entered church to disrupt holy mass, robbers killed priests. In Gwagwalada, robbers entered supermarket to steal. A priest lost his life. Two guys who are hardened prostitutes/fornicators with long years of abandoned prayer life who know the priest very well met the priest at the gate of the supermarket entering while they were leaving. These guys thanked God for leaving the supermarket before the incident while the Catholic community mourned the loss of the priest.

Jesus is alive. This life is a mystery. What is happening in the Church is making the teaching of the grail message looking like the truth.

You as a former seminarian now an atheist also have your reasons which I believed the late priest who was your friend can never change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) / Stray Bullets Kill UNILAG Final Year Student And Staff In Lagos / Kester Gabriel: FUTO Student Drowns While Swimming. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.