Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) (29363 Views)

Man Dumps Concubine’s Body Inside Bush, Claims She Died After Sex / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by GistmoreNG: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
The Ogun State Police Command, on Wednesday, paraded three suspects over the alleged murder of a 400 level student of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ahmed Obisanwo.

The suspects were Idowu Ayodele (53), Segun Ogunsanwo (53) and Akeem Salisu (55).

While parading the suspects, the State Commissioner of Police, CP Bashir Makama, said four guns were recovered from the suspects, who claimed to be part of local community security group.

Makama said the trio would face murder charge before a competent court of law.

The Police boss said the suspects, earlier in the month stormed a hotel in Ijebu-Igbo, and dispossessed people of their valuables and also held two young men hostage.

Makama explained that one of those held hostage thereafter escaped from the abductors’ den while the other was so unlucky.

The CP said, “These suspects went into a hotel and ordered everyone to lie down, dispossessing them of their valuables. They held two people hostage. One of those held in hostage escaped while the other was not lucky.

” A complaint was lodged with the Police and we swung into action. This led to the arrest of these three people and recovery of weapons.

“Upon interrogation, they admitted to have killed the other young man and that his remains had been thrown into a river.

“One of them claimed to be a member of safe corps, however, his claim had been debunked. They will be made to face the full wrath of the law.”

One of the suspects, Akeem Salisu, who spoke with newsmen denied killing Obisanwo.

He said the group were commissioned by the community to arrest cultists and thugs.

Salisu added that his group usually arrest cultists and thugs in the community and handed them over to the Police.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/police-parade-three-suspects-over-alleged-murder-of-400l-oou-student

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by GistmoreNG: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2019
see their face.....baba ijebu people

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by anonymuz(m): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2019
See as them ne sef, they will all die in prison,whey they ought to be enjoying the fruit of their labour. What a pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by eben2marketer: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by PureGoldh(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
The current security situation in this country just weak me.

If we can be able tO convert the number of crimes that we do hear about in this country into building a nation that will be safer for all...

Trust me... Nigeria will surely Be an awesome country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by NOL2dworld(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
Wickedness of the wicked.. They wasted a generation just like that.. So sad.

Don't let the enemies wasted your life..

I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ before but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you...

If U have say this confession let me know I have some prayer points for U...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by Enoch07: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
there is fire on the mountain!!! but look at this old men ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by millionboi2: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
D evil men do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by ELgordo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ovoko.....Afonja Don start......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by MadCow1: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
This one na real wah..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by Brodadan: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Calling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ours is a society under siege. Killings everywhere!
May God have mercy on Nigeria and deliver us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by frikpus: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
9ja which way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by OgbanjeProphet: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
That's What you get when you employ thieves for a security service...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by XYZADIGOR7: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Evil nation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by Kinikini: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Why do I doubt the story? It is because these men don't look like money hustlers. I may be wrong. It is for the Police to prove their case in court.

GistmoreNG:
The Ogun State Police Command, on Wednesday, paraded three suspects over the alleged murder of a 400 level student of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ahmed Obisanwo.

The suspects were Idowu Ayodele (53), Segun Ogunsanwo (53) and Akeem Salisu (55).

While parading the suspects, the State Commissioner of Police, CP Bashir Makama, said four guns were recovered from the suspects, who claimed to be part of local community security group.

Makama said the trio would face murder charge before a competent court of law.

The Police boss said the suspects, earlier in the month stormed a hotel in Ijebu-Igbo, and dispossessed people of their valuables and also held two young men hostage.

Makama explained that one of those held hostage thereafter escaped from the abductors’ den while the other was so unlucky.

The CP said, “These suspects went into a hotel and ordered everyone to lie down, dispossessing them of their valuables. They held two people hostage. One of those held in hostage escaped while the other was not lucky.

” A complaint was lodged with the Police and we swung into action. This led to the arrest of these three people and recovery of weapons.

“Upon interrogation, they admitted to have killed the other young man and that his remains had been thrown into a river.

“One of them claimed to be a member of safe corps, however, his claim had been debunked. They will be made to face the full wrath of the law.”

One of the suspects, Akeem Salisu, who spoke with newsmen denied killing Obisanwo.

He said the group were commissioned by the community to arrest cultists and thugs.

Salisu added that his group usually arrest cultists and thugs in the community and handed them over to the Police.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/police-parade-three-suspects-over-alleged-murder-of-400l-oou-student

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
After some people will be calling for the legalization of arms possession... See people tasked with policing a community, elders for that matter turning robbers and killers. Just imagine what street urchins with access to fire arms would do... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by Lanredata: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
NOL2dworld:
sad
vigilante criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
angry hang dem baztards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by Bunnatex(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
After Careful reading the information I regret to say that i don't subscribe to it. Looking at the men i can hardly point to any motive neither can i see the ability to carry such out. These are old men had it been young men maybe the news would have had credence. Secondly some things in the information don't tally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
This is sad.
The law should take its full course.
May God grant the soul of the departed an eternal rest and comfort the bereaved family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by lailo: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
similar thing happened way back in same institution that made d students burned down d king's palace.A lot of students anyway died in d reprisal attack by indigenes.Kudos to the police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by HimName: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2019
So dos people no still learn after the June 16, 2004 crises.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by oluwaahmed: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
Enoch07:
there is fire on the mountain!!! but look at this old men ooooo

I dey come now, before dem mine the skull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) by Collee(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2019
Data subscription and cable TV e.g gotv, dstv etc is made easy on http://www.motivsub.com
MTN 1g is #455
Glo 950mb is #480
Etc
www.motivsub.com or join the whatsapp group for question and more information
https:///Bnhc8LJcnWF9bRsRhHCPBn

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 / 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) / Gang Members Of Wanted Benue Gangster Shot Dead By Security Task Force. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.