Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today (4895 Views)

Becoming A Virtual Assistant Today! With No Experience.. See Details Here! / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Virtual Assistant Today / 10 Reasons Why Your Online Businesses Will Fail And What To Do Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
The amazing world of the internet has made working much more conducive, interesting, and productive. Since the 1990s was ushered in by a lot of technological improvements and advancements like faster internet, and the ability to share documents from anywhere in the world, the concept of working from a remote location has become a reality.

WHO IS A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT?

A virtual assistant is in the simplest of terms, a self-employed person who uses these technological advancements to render professional services to clients from a remote location. These services can be in the form of technical, managerial, or creative assistance.

We are usually on demand by online entrepreneurs and small/mid-sized business owners who desire assistance from time to time, but not particularly full-time help from staff on location.

As virtual assistants at VA Patrick, we offer our services based on the terms and conditions provided by the clients and we offer an extensive range of cost-effective services.

You might wonder why you would need a virtual assistant. The truth is whether you are a small biz owner just starting out, trying to expand, or you’re facing too much workload because your business is starting to grow, there will arise a need to delegate administrative tasks to people who don’t necessarily have to be full-time employees.

We have collated a list of clear-cut reasons why you need virtual assistance;

1. It saves you money: – Outsourcing tasks to virtual assistants is a perfect way for entrepreneurs to save money. You don’t have to create an office space, nor budget maintenance costs for us. Virtual assistants don’t require health insurance, or a paid sick leave from you, so you get work done while still saving money

2. It saves you time to focus on core operations: – Time is money, literally!! A VA would take load off of you thereby providing time for you to spend on the most pressing and productive tasks. Asking your VA to manage your social media, and handle your endless emails, and every other little yet crucial task will provide you with time to focus on your core operations. You can delegate those things you can’t do at all, or things you can’t do all by yourself. You can use that extra time to explore newer business opportunities. The extra time also affords you time with friends and family. It offers you that work-life balance that LEISURE will bring. All these while, work is going on and your business is growing.

3. It gives you access to great talents: – Because of the reach of the internet, you can hire A-list talents from across the world to take care of tasks you don’t have as much skill for. Communication with your VA will give him a clearer understanding of what is required of him, and consequently make your business flourish. Different VAs are experts in various skill sets that you probably know nothing about. You could be tech savvy and need the services of a content developer for your marketing blog and you know you have no interest in writing. This is where we come in.

“None of us is as smart as all of us.” – Ken Blanchard

4. It enhances business growth by increasing productivity: – It is totally okay not to be a jack of all trades as an entrepreneur. You are probably an expert in your field but no field is one-dimensional and you can’t do it alone. Having spare hands can really drive your business to unbelievably exponential growth. Teamwork is the tool that can take your business to a whole other level. Virtual assistants can also provide new, creative, and unthought-of solutions to challenges that arise.

Helen Keller was right; “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”

5. Availability whenever: – Some businesses have seasons of busier times, and seasons of slower progress. Others need help for specific projects of limited time. This is where you need virtual assistants, providing you with flexibility and the luxury of paying for only what you need, and paying according to the requirement, none of which you get with in-house employees. We will only bill you for the hours we work.

VAs also work through official holidays as they work from home and don’t have to go anywhere plus you never have to be plagued with the shortage of human resources when it comes to virtual assistants because of the availability of trained Vas who can help out where the previous ones couldn’t for reasons such as emergencies.

6. It gets more work done for you in way less time: – Juggling between tasks single-handedly can take its toll on you. You don’t have to do it alone when you have talented VAs at your service. You can manage multiple tasks within a short time by getting us to help out.

7. It reduces workload and enhances organization: – Important tasks can get inadvertently ignored due to a hectic schedule. We can help out by taking over these critical tasks such as;

- Data Entry

- Spreadsheet Creation

- Internet research

- Web design and development

- Proofreading, editing, and formatting

- Content creation

- Presentations and reports

- Online/digital marketing

- Data analysis

- And lots more.

We can help you enhance organization as we are skilled in various areas.

8. Flexible working ethics: – We can work for you on an hourly basis or project basis. Hence, our schedule which is very flexible can be tuned to accommodate your business needs. You also get to avoid the drama that comes with hiring in-house and having employees on location.

9. It can help you improve your online presence: – Some people are just not inclined to all the craze of social media but it doesn’t stop them from acknowledging the significance of social media marketing in business growth. Employ virtual assistants with the task of posting frequently on your social media page to strengthen your brand identity. You don’t have to worry about content creation, or promoting posts, and definitely not how to keep up with customer queries in order to reply promptly enough to satisfy them. Successful social media marketing requires time (time that you can’t spare) and persistence. VAs can help increase customer involvement and improve the frequency of activities on social media. To strengthen your brand identity, reach out to us, let’s help each other grow.

10. It can reinforce your weak areas: – Are you great at business administration but terrible at creative writing? Or do you need graphic designers? Whatever area may not be your turf, VA Patrick’s services are at your disposal.

CONCLUSION

Steve Jobs once said, “Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.”

At VA Patrick, we continually strive to supply quality services to all our clients. The best part is that you don’t have to worry about us coming late to work or not showing up at all. Just give us a deadline and we will get your tasks done within the designated time.

We encourage you to offload your excess workload on us.

Let’s keep your successful business successful!

Source: https://vapatrick.com/2019/03/19/top-10-reasons-to-hire-a-virtual-assistant-today/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Add yours.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by ainas247: 9:51am On Mar 21, 2019
cool, Oya come Let me do your SEO for you...
will rank your website on Google... check my profile
to see real result
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by Dozie32(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2019
Please Wetin be virtual assistant
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by BlackfireX: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2019
I did not understand a thing from this write up....

Maybe is hunger

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2019
He uses ur data to search for jobs or run his own parole

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by WIDETHOUGHT: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2019
THANK YO
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by hubtiva: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2019
ok will try that

get proffesional website design from Lexoft Media Limited http://lexoft.com.ng/website-design-company-nigeria/
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2019
I've been a part-time VA the past 3 years and I can say it's a really reliable and consistent way to make money online as long as you have basic skills and knowledge on how to sell yourself. Most VA contracts are long-term, I charge $3-4 per hour and work 8hrs per day on average. Most of my clients pay weekly cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by clems88(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2019
Dozie32:
Please Wetin be virtual assistant
its simply this cool

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by clems88(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2019
Northmall:
I've been a part-time VA the past 3 years and I can say it's a really reliable and consistent way to make money online as long as you have basic skills and knowledge on how to sell yourself. Most VA contracts are long-term, I charge $3-4 per hour and work 8hrs per day on average. Most of my clients pay weekly cool
boss show me way na undecided been looking for how to make $$ online
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by Aile(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Abi na virtual bet

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2019
Northmall:
How do you get clients?
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2019
gensteejay:

How do you get clients?

Mostly on IM forums. You'll find clients if you look for them
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2019
clems88:
boss show me way na undecided been looking for how to make $$ online

I'm also looking for the way brother.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 21, 2019
Northmall:

Mostly on IM forums. You'll find clients if you look for them
What are IM forums?
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by Justnice11: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by layo50(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2019
Nice write up
Cheapest Easter Flight deals

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by nblinks(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2019
Hiring a virtual assistance is good for most businesses; in fact, it is a way that help you achieve for with less time.
A virtual assistance will help you organize yourself and at the same time, help you meet some valuable business targets.
Personally, I have use a virtual assistance in my online business. And the good thing about this is that I was able to recruit the person from one of the Nigeria freelance sites.
Another important thing is that it is also an avenue for individuals to make money while working from home.
In fact, virtual assistance job was listed in the Online jobs to make money in Nigeria.
You to can try it out.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by Burgerlomo: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
BlackfireX:
I did not understand a thing from this write up....

Maybe is hunger

Hunger dem say no dey enter belle make anoda thing enter am cool

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by digital2day: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
CONSIDERING STARTING A CAREER AS A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT ?

THIS ARTICLE CAN HELP

https://referrals.com.ng/blog/how-to-become-a-virtial-assitant/
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Virtual Assistant Today by Prinzyomi(m): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Attention !!

Have you been thinking heavily on how to make passive income steadily from home/apart from your 9-5 job??

Learn How to Make Use of the Internet Fast lane to Make Cool Cash without Stress

"...even if you have no digital skills yet."

Dear Friend,

As the year goes to an end, you need to arm yourself with a digital skills that will pump in money for you in 2022

So, if you've been looking for how you can
✅ Make passive Income Steadily from home
✅ Be available for your Children and Family whenever you need/want to
✅ Say goodbye to a stressful 9-5 job for good
✅ Stop worrying about bringing extra income to your household

Then, this is the most exciting letter you'd have ever read!!

Let me share this story with you...

During COVID-19 period, a stay-at-home Mum of 4 came up making $600/ week by leveraging on one internet fast lane, VIRTUAL ASSISTANT

She was tired of not being able to provide for her kids until her husband comes back home..

After much thought and research on the internet, she stumbled on a Digital program...

All she did was to register for the program online, and study all that was in it using her laptop...

In a week, she got a job from an American company to help in making travel arrangements for the staffs...

That was it!! She earned $600/wk and got more recommendations; which means, MORE JOB and MORE MONEY...

Do you know??

In order to be qualified for some jobs available online, you need to acquire some skills that are related to the job??

This woman learnt VIRTUAL ASSISTANT and earns in dollars per week...

So, Who is a VIRTUAL ASSISTANT (VA)??

He/she is an independent contractor who provides administrative services to clients while operating outside of the client's office (from home or any where comfortable).

What do they do??

- Schedule appointments
- Make phone calls
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage E-mail accounts

Do you know??

- An average VA earns between $25 to $50/hr
- There has been a 95% increase in the demand for VAs over the past 3yrs
- Upwork shows that 69% of workers are happier as freelancers than employed staffs

What will the program offer you??

- Help you build a long lasting business and you become an expert when you manage it well

- Guide and give you all the support you need until you get your FIRST CLIENT

- You will get FREE templates and resources that you can download for references

Why should you get this program??

This is a program that cost you a lot of money to learn from expert (current price to learn VA is about 250,000 naira)

And you won't be getting templates or resources after being taught

You get to find your first client on your own...

Benefit of getting this Program

- You don't have to be technically skillful, just basic knowledge of using computer is enough

-You be led and taught all the way till you get your first client

All these you get for just 35k

Compare the price... You save about 215k!!!

If you don't buy the program, you will have to find your first client on your own, you face your trials, the failures, lost money, sleepless nights on your own...

The price increases to 50k starting from next year...

If after registration, you're not happy with what you get, there's a guarantee of getting your money back...

Remember, by next year the price increases to 50k... Register for the program and save yourself 15k

I would have loved to post the link directly here, but the site doesn't support it...

If interested in making passive income for yourself by leveraging on Virtual Assistant... Dm me on WhatsApp: 08135846526

Check out people's testimonies

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Accepted Into Maxbounty, As A Nigerian...and Earn Big / Abuja Mono-rail Project Seems To Be On Stream / Pls How Do I Become A Mobile Money Agent ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.