Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Tanitoluwa The New York State Chess Champion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tanitoluwa The New York State Chess Champion (434 Views)

I Need A Best Advice On Which Of These Brands Of Chess Freezer To Buy. / Homeless Nigerian 8-year Old Tanitoluwa Adewumi Gofundme Raised Over $100k / Tanitoluwa Adewumi Has ‘Conquered The World Of Chess' At 8. Chased By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tanitoluwa The New York State Chess Champion by MXD5050: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
TANITOLUWA THE NEW YORK STATE
CHESS CHAMPION
What makes you think an 8 years old child who happens to be a refugee in America could win the New York state chess champion?
Here is what a former president of the United States of America had to say. " the story made me smile. Tanitoluwa, you exemplify a winning spirit - in chess and in life. And kudos to your hardworking parents. You all should stop by my office in Harlem i'd love to meet you".
Trust me, Bill Clinton was right to have given kudos to the parents. Whatever a child becomes in life it is as a result of how the parents raised him or her. So do not say it is wrong when we say the criminals in the street today are not really caused by bad government, it is mainly as a result of poor parenting.
Tanitoluwa had bad challenges so as the parents too. They also faced the bad government of Nigeria and the Boko Haram insurgent. But, being more involved in parenting helped them to be recognized by the former president of America.
What would you say is the reason why your children would not attain such a level? My dear Mummy and Daddy drop those excuses and make the raising of your children your utmost priority. Get fully involved in parenting today and your children would make you proud. @rrcsafrica is out here to help you in case you are having difficulties in parenting.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Lesson Teacher Seen Assaulting A Female Student, Today, In Surulere: Video / Children And The Law / 6 Ways To Be A Positive Influence On Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.