Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP – Fani-kayode Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP – Fani-kayode Claims (368 Views)

22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP – Fani-kayode Claims by seunfly: 11:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jimi Agbaje quits PDP – Fani-Kayode claims

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has revealed that the governorship candidate of the People Democratic Party (PDP) in Lagos State, Jimi Agbaje, has dumped the party.
Fani-Kayode, who made this known on his Twitter page on Wednesday, said that Agbaje abandoned the party over a disagreement with the leadership of the party in the state.

He stated that it was Musiliu Obanikoro that left the party first, then Iyiola Omisore, Gbenga Daniel and now Jimi Agbaje.
Fani-Kayode wrote: “First, it was Musiliu Obanikoro, then Iyiola Omisore, then Gbenga Daniel and now Jimi Agbaje.
“All my closest friends and brothers are abandoning ship and leaving @OfficialPDPNig! Ouch!”

dailypost.ng

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Orders Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Nnamdi Kanu Dares FG, Says: 'you Can’t Arrest Me Or Revoke My Bail' / Buhari ‘orders’ State House Hospital To Serving Only 1st, 2nd Families, Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.