Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

The Best Software To Create A Referral System Or Affiliate Platform - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Best Software To Create A Referral System Or Affiliate Platform (766 Views)

Best Software Development Training Center In Lagos / Best Software Developers For Your Bsiness Requirements / Referral System Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Software To Create A Referral System Or Affiliate Platform by Melanin07(m): 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Are you a software developer or startup owner who wants to develop or integrate an affiliate or referral system for your platform. Look no further, You got the best software for your work.

You can thank me later

http://refer.getambassador.com/t2qRd

The Software is used by Top companies in the US and many European countries alike; Mongodb, Hulu, Ria, Longitech , Google Inc.
You can find more opportunities of many platforms and companies via the "The CEO Forum" Group on Facebook
Re: The Best Software To Create A Referral System Or Affiliate Platform by Millz404(m): 12:02am On Mar 21, 2019
Easy signup on Nigerian Online Business Forum
https://naihub.com
Re: The Best Software To Create A Referral System Or Affiliate Platform by Melanin07(m): 12:32am On Mar 21, 2019
You can find more opportunities of many platforms and companies via the "The CEO Forum" Group on Facebook
Re: The Best Software To Create A Referral System Or Affiliate Platform by mirajpress: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2019
Hi guys

I’m an Expert web portal designer/developer with 6+ years of experience in web applications and mobile apps development. I have developed many enterprise level solutions from scratch including SCHOOL ONLINE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE, CHURCH ONLINE MANAGEMENT portal etc. Platforms: php, html, mysql, ajax, javascript, css.

• Web application & Online Business/school/church/hotel/hospital Portal
• Mobile applications
• Dynamic mobile apps with Web-based admin panel

Note: Our portals are ready-to-use and can be set up within a week.

Contact me :+234(0)703 822 0512 mobile/whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Website Design, Mobile & Web Application Development & Enterprise Solutions / Apple Developer Account Needed / Php Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.