Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Steal Money Spiritually From World Bank, Ghanaian Pastor Says [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Steal Money Spiritually From World Bank, Ghanaian Pastor Says [video] (635 Views)

Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" / Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Steal Money Spiritually From World Bank, Ghanaian Pastor Says [video] by Nairaobserver: 12:19am On Mar 21, 2019
The founder of the International God’s Way Church (IGWC), in Ghana, Bishop Daniel Obinim, has said he does not get his wealth in the physical realm but steals money spiritually and later converts into real life wealth.

Obinim made the claim in a video posted on the internet where he was seen speaking in Ghanaian language to his congregants during a service at the Accra branch of his church.

In the footage, the flamboyant Ghanaian pastor did not only maintain his claim, he also went further to state that he steals some of the money from the World Bank.

Obinim, who always described himself as an angel, said he

“flies as an angel and lands in the World Bank headquarters in Switzerland where the world’s money is printed and packs millions in different currencies.

“After packing the money and flying away, I would then convert the spiritually stolen money into physical money and deposit various amounts in bank accounts I have across the world,” he added

Obinim’s claim received applause from his congregants.

But a check has revealed that the headquarters of the Wold Bank is not located in Switzerland neither is the world’s money printed at the World Bank, as Obinim claimed.

The World Bank headquarters is in Washington DC, United States.

Watch the video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/i-steal-money-spiritually-from-world.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: I Steal Money Spiritually From World Bank, Ghanaian Pastor Says [video] by Buhdeuce: 12:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Make them check that guy sharply because something is definitely wrong with him!

Another comedian!

1 Like

Re: I Steal Money Spiritually From World Bank, Ghanaian Pastor Says [video] by Ekpeitut: 2:04am On Mar 21, 2019
Chisos!
Re: I Steal Money Spiritually From World Bank, Ghanaian Pastor Says [video] by Baddiezz(f): 2:12am On Mar 21, 2019
nonsense and buhari
Re: I Steal Money Spiritually From World Bank, Ghanaian Pastor Says [video] by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 21, 2019
In dj Khalid voice.. "Another one"

Re: I Steal Money Spiritually From World Bank, Ghanaian Pastor Says [video] by Nairaobserver: 6:16am On Mar 21, 2019
Baddiezz:
nonsense and buhari
You and Buhari sha

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Imade's Pencilart Work / Toke Makinwa Pictured In New Nollywood Move "Makate Must Sell" / Regina Daniels Is The Biggest Yahoo Girl Ever – King Bright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.