Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" (22354 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Toyin Lawani: Don't Go Broke Trying To Celebrate Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by jaybenugo: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Popular Nigerian business mogul and top music executive, Soso Soberekon has advised his fans not to go broke while trying to compete with people that steal money, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he wrote:

"Don't go broke trying to compete with people that steal money."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKCCKY2sPa0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by TheStakeHolder(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Gbam. True talk.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by chatinent: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Cool..

Just like competing with people who depend on their family when your family depends on you.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by Meedon: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yeah

Wise words from a wise man.

14 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by ednut1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
2021 and yeye motivational speakers tho

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by paulolee(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
them no dey tell person o....remember dt time wey I bin dey mumu for woman...me and one of my street gee dey drag who go first date one fine yellow precious wey jus move come our hood...
the gee drop bar to upgrade her ous with some furnitures and meself mumu vex buy her new Samsung phone dt year..
the bea jus use both of us dey catch cruise and dey put both of us on pending, but me i letta give up because I bin fear to go broke for bea wey be say na kpekus we no go even legiy fit end am..
years letter, story cast say sars shoot d gee point blank based on highway robbery tinz with him cultist goons for nite..
I really feel stupid for using my small 40k salary to compete with dt kain person to win bea heart bcoz d bea come even de respect the gee pass me before I vex remove hand
d precious letta play come my lane bt abobi don wise, I enjoy free but weak kpekus on a steady and even collect my phone back say I wan get her new one, I sell d phone 5k and jus blank d bea....she deserves worst abegi....precious, tunder fire u jhare

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by EXLOVER(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Reminds me of the day i went flexing with one of my girlfriend, I ordered for 2 bottles of Andre one for me one for her, with Shisha, them blow siren for me. E sweet me, before i know one anyhow guy devil go punish am, the guy just order for casket of Andre, begin drink with he babe, dey wash him illiterate hand with Andre.

That day, If i wanted to compete with him i would dry my account balance. And when i reach am with the girl my preek nor go even raise.

But I'm grateful we went home, I enjoyed the sex of my life without my conscience pricking me.

So this guy here made sense

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by Simplyleo: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dino melaye

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jkk
Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by IMASTEX: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Period. Just make your money to attend to your needs.

Meanwhile, it's a fresh year to get busy creating wealth. Join our practical teaching on farming. Click here for free.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by DoubleEngine007: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
True talk o.. Young boys don turn ritualist finish, because of competition undecided . Wetin dey occur like this Imagine one killing 6 children at once..and some say na accident ,say na learnerundecided Nonsense!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by serverconnect(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Very nice thought

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by starbuck(f): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
So ná like this we take forget Hushpuppi

Ọ dịghị kwa mma

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by AFULA(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
okay

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by saraki2019(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
nice
Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by paulolee(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
ednut1:
2021 and yeye motivational speakers tho
face the message and dnt wory abt d messangers......same with reno and even tonto yesterday, thier words gat deep messages, so dnt wory about the messengers..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by UncleHaba22: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Those that steal money after viewing this post

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by Seniorwriter(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nothingness is steadily been chased many Fake life of many fakeAss wannabes

Anyways if you don't want to be part of the rat race chasing clout just be focused on your happiness
You can't sleep well if your soul is troubled

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by kiddkash(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
pleasing people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by Slynation(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
nobi lie shaah, the accident really added something positive on his intellectuals.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by Julietfashola: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wise word

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by habsydiamond(m): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nice statement...but I still find it difficult to understand

1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by merits(m): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Biggy biggy.heavy heavy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by DenreleDave(m): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jo
Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by bcomputer101: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
He looks like a baby hippopotamus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by UncleHaba22: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=merits post=98127556]G[/quote

For garri

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by SmartPolician: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
True, but Yahoo is gradually taking over this country... especially in southern Nigeria.

In 10 years time, Internet fraud will create more jobs than the federal government and Dangote put together.

It means more showoffs, ritual killings, Nigeria's image destruction, and all sorts of societal vices.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by bigdammyj: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Noted
Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by Samsimple(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
social media will make you think you are not progressing.. don't give in, God bless our daily legit hustle

Check my signature

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" by scrolldown88: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
What of people that didn't steal? Can we go broke trying to compete with them?

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wicked Souls Go And Hustle- Portable Warns Fans Against chasing him for money / Kcee Becomes Brand Ambassador For Air Peace / Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.