Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC (27785 Views)

INEC: We’ll Now Transmit Accreditation Figures, Results Simultaneously / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by Stalwert: 5:54am On Mar 21, 2019
grin grin grin Electoral Defeat Induced Madness EDIMS. A fool would have easily know that PDP was lying but our senseless media and Atilose supporters just lost it

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by akaahs(m): 5:56am On Mar 21, 2019
adioolayi:
PDP are MUMU

Everyone that voted in 2019 will know the election was free and fair. Yes, pocket of violence especially in the SS and SE.....overall, the election was miles ahead of what I have witnessed in 2011 and 2015.
In those years,the likes of Saraki, Akpabio and Ajimobi cannot lose this 2019 elections..... e.g. for Ajimobi, miracle figures would have surfaced from Ibadan SW, his stronghold. The use of card readers really dealt with politicians... even if they will rig, they can't rig more than the numbers of accredited voters, if they do..it is over voting and outright cancellation..No miracle figures anywhere.
The rigging tactics employed in 2019 was for strong politicians to cause mayhem in their opposition strongholds so that elections there can be cancelled....Just like what is happening in Rivers...that is the best they can do.
As for the Presidential election, the North has duped Atiku, he should move on...E actually lose square and wide!
See how u dey rant like a loose dog. I ask u a question, if 2019 election was free nd fair why is it that only read the card but failed to authenticate nd capture fingertips.
Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by SillyMods: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2019
Akingun1990:

No, there is an interphase on the Smart card reader that says E-collation, once you are in this phase you send the total accredited number of voters and ALSO the specific number of each political party votes, Mind you this concluded election, most party were not duly represented on the smart card platform, nonetheless the major contenders I. e PDP and APC were represented and the result ascribed to each political party in conformity with the results obtained from elections broad sheets from polling unit were transmitted to INEC, So I wouldn't know wether INEC sieves the results from accreditation at there back end server.....
I understand your point clearly. The questions remain:

1. Did INEC officials use the e-collation in all polling units?

2. If the above was actually done, isn't it a violation of the Electoral Act which forbids electronic transmission of election result?

3. If #1 above was indeed done, will it be superior to the manual collation and announcing of results which is what the EA recognizes?

4. How would Atiku and PDP have known what's in INEC server without hacking it or compromising INEC and/or indeed tampering with INEC server?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by semyman: 6:02am On Mar 21, 2019
How can a group be so conceited in self deceitfulness because of the greed of an individual to get to an office at all cost to the extent of daftness. PDP will never change from their corrupt ways

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by Nukilia: 6:03am On Mar 21, 2019
ITbomb:
Yes,

It's just the accreditation data that we want.

How can accredited votes be 1.2m yet final results says 1.8m?

grin grin grin you're smart!
Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by adioolayi(m): 6:03am On Mar 21, 2019
akaahs:

See how u dey rant like a loose dog. I ask u a question, if 2019 election was free nd fair why is it that only read the card but failed to authenticate nd capture fingertips.
The process was completed when I voted, my card read, finger tips authenticated and my data displayed. Ward 10, Unit 10, Ibadan SW. My unit voting pattern also shows we voted PMB for reelection and against Ajimobi Senatorial ambition.... Also, PDP won the gubernatorial election at my polling unit.

Mark you, our voting figures shows numbers of voters accredited.... unlike 2011 and 2015, we had inflated figures from this same polling unit...and there is nothing anyone of us can do about it then.

Now, tell me your own personal experience of 2019 elections...not what you hear or read about a unit or state you were not present. THAT'S IF YOU ACTUALLY VOTED

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by Felixalex(m): 6:07am On Mar 21, 2019
SillyMods:

I understand your point clearly. The questions remain:

1. Did INEC officials use the e-collation in all polling units?

2. If the above was actually done, isn't it a violation of the Electoral Act which forbids electronic transmission of election result?

3. If #1 above was indeed done, will it be superior to the manual collation and announcing of results which is what the EA recognizes?

4. How would Atiku and PDP have known what's in INEC server without hacking it or compromising INEC and/or indeed tampered with INEC server?

Good questions bro. Some people just see a topic then rush to insult Atiku and PDP without being objective about the points that have been raised by Atiku and INEC..

If Atiku hadn't challenged the results, these your arguments wouldn't have come up, INEC wouldn't bother explaining some of these things
Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by Sirjamo: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2019
naijapips04:
This OP is a big full stop, period.

Information from INEC server were transmitted by the different collation officers and not from the card readers.

APC are jittery already.
In what form were the records transmitted by the various collation officers; recorded, written or electronically?

2 Likes

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by vacanci: 6:38am On Mar 21, 2019
The court will disregard any results from electronic means. It's not in the electoral act.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by obed2bk: 6:38am On Mar 21, 2019
it was also use to send result from our pu I send my own but plz tell inec to pay us our money o we can't sleep in beer flour and you will not pay us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by Stanley126: 6:41am On Mar 21, 2019
adioolayi:
PDP are MUMU

Everyone that voted in 2019 will know the election was free and fair. Yes, pocket of violence especially in the SS and SE.....overall, the election was miles ahead of what I have witnessed in 2011 and 2015.
In those years,the likes of Saraki, Akpabio and Ajimobi cannot lose this 2019 elections..... e.g. for Ajimobi, miracle figures would have surfaced from Ibadan SW, his stronghold. The use of card readers really dealt with politicians... even if they will rig, they can't rig more than the numbers of accredited voters, if they do..it is over voting and outright cancellation..No miracle figures anywhere.
The rigging tactics employed in 2019 was for strong politicians to cause mayhem in their opposition strongholds so that elections there can be cancelled....Just like what is happening in Rivers...that is the best they can do.
As for the Presidential election, the North has duped Atiku, he should move on...E actually lose square and wide!

What would you say about places that used manual accreditation in the north? does the card readers know the no of those that are manually accredited?then to the poster I attended INEC training and one question INEC should answer is since they claim that the Card reader only transmits number of accredited voters , then what does the E-collation (uploading of the different parties results after counting using the same card reader) that we did used for? I am beginning to think that Atiku has a point

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by bixton(m): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2019
slawomir:
Inec is stupid
Card readers that were reading cloned pvc

Don't argue with me because i was an ApO2 in Benin city

Card reader is a scam!!!

Please where is your proof?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by olagbola45(m): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2019
jericco1:
INEC tempered with the card readers, some state had cases if over voting but nothing was done about. don't be surprised if INEC actually used it to transmit data.

This is a lie....there are cancelations on over voting...i know better but I wont unveil myself better let me allow pdp and atiku and u supporters be fooling yourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by Jolite(m): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2019
What is secretive about the pin that can be sold to policians? inec under mahmood is a scam.
Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by olagbola45(m): 6:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Stanley126:

Thinking at your own peril

What would you say about places that used manual accreditation in the north? does the card readers know the no of those that are manually accredited?then to the poster I attended INEC training and one question INEC should answer is since they claim that the Card reader only transmits number of accredited voters , then what is does the E-collation (uploading of the different parties results after counting using the same card reader) that we did used for? I am beginning to think that Atiku has a point
Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by kinibigdeal(m): 6:49am On Mar 21, 2019
adioolayi:
PDP are MUMU

Do you think Atiku and is team will be stupid without proper background check to talk about the transmitted results. Sometimes we need to use our head properly before making conclusions. INEC haven't responded to the allegations self except BMCs. You should be worried as a Nigerian
Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by adioolayi(m): 6:53am On Mar 21, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Do you think Atiku and is team will be stupid without proper background check to talk about the transmitted results. Sometimes we need to use our head properly before making conclusions. INEC haven't responded to the allegations self except BMCs. You should be worried as a Nigerian

Sincerely, I agree that Atiku and PDP has a point about electronic transmission of result......But what does the electoral act says about e-collation of result That's where the problem is. PMB refused to sign electoral amendment bill that would have help PDP in this case. As at today,manual collation of result supersede any other for m of coalition in our electoral law. Exactly why many people people belief that going to court is an exercise in futility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by waali(m): 6:56am On Mar 21, 2019
Gr8amechi:

Did Inec ANNOUCE results based on candidates names or party??

PDP has results sheets from polling units why not use them??

Have you seen the sheet Atiku is banking on??
I was a PO and I can tell you a lot of mistakes are made by POs that ends up being cut at the collation center by the collation officer. You can imagine what will happen if that pass through.

1 Like

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2019
naijapips04:

Information from INEC server were transmitted by the different collation officers and not from the card readers.

APC are jittery already.

This Guy, are u OK ? How can a collation officer be transmitting info from a server ??:?
Is he/she a transmittimg transmitter ...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by adioolayi(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2019
Stanley126:

What would you say about places that used manual accreditation in the north? does the card readers know the no of those that are manually accredited?then to the poster I attended INEC training and one question INEC should answer is since they claim that the Card reader only transmits number of accredited voters , then what does the E-collation (uploading of the different parties results after counting using the same card reader) that we did used for? I am beginning to think that Atiku has a point

Our electoral act approves the use of card reader 100%....where it is not used and PDP can prove such cases, the elections there will be cancelled. As for the e-transmission of results, you will remember that PMB did not sign the electoral amendment bill... that would have given PDP an edge in this case. As at today, our law ONLY recognise manual coalition of result. The big question is, where card reader was not used, if the results there were cancelled, can PDP surmount the over 4Million votes gap Exactly why senior lawyers of election petitions are saying PDP can't win this case. Maybe the 8th Senate should try and push electoral amendment bill against the 2023 elections

1 Like

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by almarthins(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2019
naijapips04:

APC are jittery already.

You think inec chairman na fool, all those collation officers don sell their birth right. They wont be stupid enough to transmit original result to inec server.

If pdp say there server person go understand. because nigeria sabi commit perfect wuru wuru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by naijapips04: 7:01am On Mar 21, 2019
Budex40:

This Guy, are u OK ? How can a collation officer be transmitting info from a server ??:?
Is he/she a transmittimg transmitter ...?
to a server sir. same way you are transmitting information to nairaland servers at this moment.
Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by kinibigdeal(m): 7:02am On Mar 21, 2019
adioolayi:

Sincerely, I agree that Atiku and PDP has a point about electronic transmission of result......But what does the electoral act says about e-collation of result That's where the problem is. PMB refused to sign electoral amendment bill that would have help PDP in this case. As at today,manual collation of result supersede any other for m of coalition in our electoral law. Exactly why many people people belief that going to court is an exercise in futility.

If we have an independent Judicial system. Buhari is gone. Atiku himself knew the Judicial system is polarised already. He just wanted the world and Nigerians to see how the election was rigged massively. We should be worried that the judiciary are being intimidated to submission just for them to do their bidding. It is a bad thing for democracy if some people are supporting this. Now that PMB had pocketed the NASS, Security chiefs and the Judiciary. We should be worried as a Nation
Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by orisa37: 7:05am On Mar 21, 2019
I said it that Card Reader is a Thief of Jibril from Sudan.
Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by Ksavage(m): 7:05am On Mar 21, 2019
adioolayi:
PDP are MUMU

But the likes of the incumbent president could lose abii?
Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by Charly68: 7:07am On Mar 21, 2019
Nigerians should stop deceiving themselves,no election is free and fair,every party rigs in their own area of strength ..it is the best rigger that takes the cup..

4 Likes

Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by mistyebby(f): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2019
naijapips04:

APC are jittery already.

Big fool my dear
Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by Realdeals(m): 7:09am On Mar 21, 2019
Yes we know, INEC should release the total voters accreditation by SCR.

The bubble will burst by the time SCR data for the north is released, no incidents of cancelled results due to manual accreditation from those state, does it mean all voters were accredited using the SCR in Kano, Katsina, Yobe, Borno and the rest?
I'm sure what happened in the South, where INEC rules were strictly adhere to did not happen in the north, here lies the strength in Atiku's case.
Re: Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 21, 2019
slawomir:
Inec is stupid
Card readers that were reading cloned pvc

Don't argue with me because i was an ApO2 in Benin city

Card reader is a scam!!!
D card reader also read cloned finger prints abi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha To Ihedioha: Sack Chris Okewulonu As Your Chief Of Staff / Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays / Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheikh Mufti Menk After Jumu'ah Prayer (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.