Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Eko Hospital, A Death Trap - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eko Hospital, A Death Trap (412 Views)

Dr Amechi Obiora Is Dead! The 'O' In EKO Hospital Dies / Rivers State University Teaching Hospital: A Major Boost To The Nigerian Health / Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eko Hospital, A Death Trap by Doable: 4:02am On Mar 21, 2019
Please if you value your life, do not visit EKO Hospital. They are grossly unprofessional, lackadaisical, uncoordinated and the staff care less. Imagine them conducting a regular blood test for and you have to wait 24 hours before you can result, I had to pass the night because my wife had our baby there(though never planned Lagos for delivery), at Eko hospital, doctors ward round is just once a day, wards not ventilated, ac's not working. Sincerely yours, with there level of performance, they don't qualify to be called a hospital.
Where I was lying down as they didn't permit me to stay with my wife and daughter, a man was rushed in around 3:10am, no one attended to him for 20minutes as they were looking for record custodian who had gone hidden while attempting to sleep.
Watch out for this and similar kinds of hospital. Please distance yourself from them.
Re: Eko Hospital, A Death Trap by Or11: 4:33am On Mar 21, 2019
The hospital used to be one of the best back in the day but as always Nigerian has no maintenance culture. Once the wallet is heavy, they neglect the source of the funds making the wallet heavy.

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy This Sex Weekend / How I Was Able To Overcome Masturbation. Story Of A True Addict / What Causes Itching On The Joy Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.