Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima (36093 Views)

Tinubu And APC Begging For Support / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by Corporateguy: 5:44am On Mar 21, 2019
Atiku has all it takes to win the case and be the president to get naija working

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by laurel03(m): 5:49am On Mar 21, 2019
Alwaystruth:
In fact without massive rigging, over voting ,underage voting ,threats to kill everyone insight and soaking of baboons and dogs blood ,Bubu will never win any election in free and fair election. In fact, the sham the called elections was just a mere military selection and approval of their c-in-c. The state governorship elections have shown that Atiku really won this election squarely.
the state election diff from president eg in 2011 pdp won presidential election in southwest but lost all the state to acn in governorship election. 2019 northern will vote for pmb over Atiku 100times
Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by Infoguid: 5:52am On Mar 21, 2019
Lol
Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by michoim(m): 5:56am On Mar 21, 2019
What a fake utterance!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by selfmade22: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2019
Las Las na dsame fulani
Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by semyman: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2019
Galadima is the new definition of a fool

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by LegacyB: 6:01am On Mar 21, 2019
Am so sad this country has fallen this low. Old men that are supposed to advise the youths now act without decorum. Mr Galadima please do away with all this tissues and handle main issues. We need a viable opposition,that’s the beauty of democracy.
Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by LegacyB: 6:03am On Mar 21, 2019
Am so sad this country has fallen this low. Old men that are supposed to advise the youths now act without decorum. Mr Galadima please do away with all this tissues and handle main issues. We need a viable opposition,that’s the beauty of democracy.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by backnbeta(f): 6:03am On Mar 21, 2019
I don't see Atiku winning, I'm just glad he didn't congratulate Bubu because Bubu never congratulated any democratically elected president in naija. If Jonathan had won I n 2015, Bubu will still be going in and out of court to challenge the result by now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by ipobarethieves: 6:04am On Mar 21, 2019
grin grin where's Obi him Tu Lie.This one don go hide with money.Allow Ati'aku Frimpong El Cameroonian to spend the stolen money
Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by mozona(m): 6:12am On Mar 21, 2019
ok
Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by StOla: 6:19am On Mar 21, 2019
slawomir:

Shut up!
What is your point. You mean some one who lost his polling unit can not win an election

Your mere house boy osinbanjo lost his polling unit

ApC lost the whole of Abuja

And today Osinbajo has equalled Atiku's record of being vice president for 2 elected terms, while Peter Obi still remains a former Governor.

When Atiku explains why a major presidential candidate like him lost his polling unit, he can then begin to challenge why he should have won in the general North where his loss cost him the Presidency.

I don't recall that any of the APC flag bearer is from Abuja.

That you even have to compare a Presidential candidate Atiku to a VP candidate Osinbajo, is enough buttress to how useless Atiku was in the North and how immeasurable he was to Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by Slurity(m): 6:20am On Mar 21, 2019
tropaz:
Everyday I wake up and realise the president of my country is Buhari, I feel very bad.
Sorry, but you still have more 4 years to continue feel bad
Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by ogundeleai(m): 6:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Atiku is not serious
Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by Tallesty1(m): 6:23am On Mar 21, 2019
post=76843679:
Buba Galadima, Despite all your lies, hate and foolishness your first daughter still works closely with Buhari inside Aso Rock as we speak..
That shows Baba is a more mature and better human being than you are.
Sore losers and failures in life.

Take am........
His daughter works with Buhari and you call him a failure in life? What then are you? You that have been defending Buhari up and down here, have you ever been in the same local government at the same with Buhari?

Chose your words wisely next time

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by Racoon(m): 6:24am On Mar 21, 2019
cheesy Liars! Cheaters! APC
Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by contigiency(m): 6:27am On Mar 21, 2019
Who let this mad man loose again? If his chain is not strong enough, let them buy a better one, it's everywhere and also cheap in the market.
Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by nasoeb: 6:27am On Mar 21, 2019
StOla:
Indeed they are begging Atiku that lost his polling unit to prove with INEC server that he won the votes counted in his village and in his physical presence.

Atiku should have been running mate to Peter Obi.

He was politically useless in the North and was depending on his Southern running mate to bring all the necessary votes to become president.

Meanwhile an equally useless Buba Galadima that only secured 2 votes for Atiku at his own polling unit, would have probably become Chief of Staff and be treating Peter Obi who supplied the victory, as a "mere Governor"

Why did an eager Atiku wait till 1day before the 21days deadline to file his electoral result challenge?

Atiku is just doing this to hide the disgrace of losing his own village polling unit. You would notice that even the useless Galadima and useless Saraki that all shamelessly lost and failed like Atiku, are the only ones talking about the tribunal challenge, to hide the disgrace of their political uselessness.

FFK has already poked fun at all of them. Gbenga Daniel, Buba Galadima, and Bukola Saraki.

Yeeeee! Mogbe!

Bros after hearing your submission, I rule that you are in sifia pain

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by RichBoy247: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2019
tropaz:
Everyday I wake up and realise the president of my country is Buhari, I feel very bad.

You are going to feel very bad for the next 4 years. You have been feeling really bad for the last 4 years. Can you see how you gave wasted 8 years of your life?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by tropaz(m): 6:29am On Mar 21, 2019
RichBoy247:

You are going to feel very bad for the next 4 years. You have been feeling really bad for the last 4 years. Can you see how you gave wasted 8 years of your life?

Zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by salykely(m): 6:30am On Mar 21, 2019
tropaz:

It is bad that u will feel this bad for the next 4 years
Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 21, 2019
StOla:
Indeed they are begging Atiku that lost his polling unit to prove with INEC server that he won the votes counted in his village and in his physical presence.

Atiku should have been running mate to Peter Obi.

He was politically useless in the North and was depending on his Southern running mate to bring all the necessary votes to become president.

Meanwhile an equally useless Buba Galadima that only secured 2 votes for Atiku at his own polling unit, would have probably become Chief of Staff and be treating Peter Obi who supplied the victory, as a "mere Governor"

Why did an eager Atiku wait till 1day before the 21days deadline to file his electoral result challenge?

Atiku is just doing this to hide the disgrace of losing his own village polling unit. You would notice that even the useless Galadima and useless Saraki that all shamelessly lost and failed like Atiku, are the only ones talking about the tribunal challenge, to hide the disgrace of their political uselessness.

FFK has already poked fun at all of them. Gbenga Daniel, Buba Galadima, and Bukola Saraki.

Yeeeee! Mogbe!

The question is, what is their headache?

Atiku is used to loosing so why is this one different? This cawe will bury Buhari's supposed integrity in the book of history forever and elevate tarnished image of the clueless buffoon of ijaw from the grave yard of history at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by contigiency(m): 6:34am On Mar 21, 2019
Corporateguy:
Atiku has all it takes to win the case and be the president to get naija working

In nairaland using judges of nairaland, he can achieve that.
Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by hmuhammad(m): 6:40am On Mar 21, 2019
slawomir:

Shut up!
What is your point. You mean some one who lost his polling unit can not win an election

why the thing de pain you like this, atiku the big thief was rejected by we northerners. The only man that can defeat Buhari is Buhari
Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by Bgetto: 6:43am On Mar 21, 2019
how can PDP claim they won in Gombe this is Notting but rubbish no way they won Gombe with kind of vote and APC rig them Dere, you
Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by Brightest04(m): 6:44am On Mar 21, 2019
Another big one!I wonder when PDP "Papa Deceive Pikin" members will stop their lies.
Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:53am On Mar 21, 2019
tropaz:
why did you steal my word? I will charge you to court for that,

Buhari is a disaster. Only hopeless people recognize buhari as its president

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Begging Atiku Not To Go To Court - Buba Galadima by franchasng: 6:53am On Mar 21, 2019
slawomir:

Shut up!

Obasanjo also lost his polling unit in 1999 Presidential election but still won the election.

What they don't understand is this, there are more core Fulani herdsmen Muslims around Atiku's polling unit, and Atiku is seen by them as a Lagos man while Buhari is seen by them as a village man, a core Fulani herdsman whom they believe will defend their cause, help them curb cattle rustling, so majority of them voted for Buhari but they are not the whole of Nigeria who preferred and voted for Atiku and Buhari/APC subverted people's will through glaring rigging

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun / President Buhari Addresses State House Staff (Photos) / Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.