Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija (21749 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again / Linda Ikeji Reveals The Secret Of Her Success (PRAYER & PRAISES) / Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by Trendvoice: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2019
The third runner up of Big brother Naija 2018,Alex has ruffled feathers after she said her actions took her far during the show , not the help of fellow contestant , Leo or Tobi .

During the show’s reunion , when she was asked

Some say they have roles to play .ME I know all choices I made took me to the finals .So they didn’t have any serious contribution ’

Many views disagreed with that as Alex was meant to be evicted alongside Rico for having the lowest fan base , was saved by what many consider a stroke of luck.

Teaming up with Tobi, the third -runnerup and creating a sort of ”love triangle” with the 2nd runner-up, Cee-Cee, her popularity and fan base soared .

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/alex-dragged-for-saying-no-one-contributed-to-her-success-on-bbnaija/

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by itspzpics(m): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2019
I see
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by Deomovies: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2019
Ok, we heard you. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.

7 Likes

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by Trendvoice: 6:49am On Mar 21, 2019
grin
Deomovies:
Ok, we heard you. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by Prettyvicc: 6:58am On Mar 21, 2019
smiley
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by tstx(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2019
She no get sense right from time

See my signature

6 Likes

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by hubtiva: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2019
j
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by Factfinder1(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2019
Very rude fool

8 Likes

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by kushercain: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2019
Wait which success or am I missing something

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by jaymejate: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2019
Wait...
Is she talking about all her photoshoot?
Nice success babes! Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by ainas247: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2019
grin I beg park well make we see the new people...

rank your business on Google fast
check my profile to see real result
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2019
No be Abakeleke girl again!?

3 Likes

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Baseless show
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by Jeremiahgirl01(f): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Alexo
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Honestly she is right , her nipple Got her the max mark

And Uche Obi ...... her ..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by MufasaRebirth: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2019
kushercain:
Wait which success or am I missing something
Instagram likes and fan base grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by hisexcellency34: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2019
Poor girl
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2019
grin
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by bvcddd: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2019
d66ouylc

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by tciro: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2019
Hahahaha cheesy
Deomovies:
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by dominique(f): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2019
It's not her fault, if the organizers had evicted two people the week Rico left, would she have smelt the finale? Sheer luck carried her that far, she was the most undeserving of that top 5 spot

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by markidoo(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Trendvoice:
grin
are u only based in Lagos? how can one contact u outside lag!?
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by Bustincole(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2019
It seems she don own an apartment in Banana island....

1 Like

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by OddsIsland(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Her Wahala
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by laosy(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Yet, her bbn fans bought her car for her birthday, they suppose take am back after hearing this angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Lilian Esoro's Bridal Shower / Tiwa Savage Performs In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.