Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija (21751 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again / Linda Ikeji Reveals The Secret Of Her Success (PRAYER & PRAISES) / Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillzā€™s Contribution To Her Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by Damosheey212: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Wetin dey worry all these bbnaija house mate sef
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by MyGeneration(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Who cares. Abeg I don tire for this bbnaija nonsense
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by lonelydora: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2019
kushercain:
Wait which success or am I missing something

Help me ask ooo. She forgot that same ladder you used in climbing is also needed when coming down.

Trust Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2019
Yinmu
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by wakes: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2019
ok
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by Marxist001(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2019
This one na korokoro lie

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2019
get this property cheap call and whatsapp 08033964348
http://www.triplehrealtor.com/listing.php
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by Ngochim: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2019
[If you say sheer luck carried her, then she is right by saying no one contributed. Is it easy to be lucky? quote author=dominique post=76850778]It's not her fault, if the organizers had evicted two people the week Rico left, would she have smelt the finale? Sheer luck carried her that far, she was the most undeserving of that top 5 spot[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by airsaylongcon: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2019
Deomovies:
Ok, we heard you. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.

If you can do minimum 720p X264(video codec) AAC (audio codec) in a Matroska container, I am willing to buy your entire content

File name should preferably be in the following format

SERIES
SeriesName S01E02 - Episode Title.ext

MOVIES
Movie Title (Year).ext
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by EmekaBlue(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2019
laosy:
Yet, her bbn fans bought her car for her birthday, they suppose take am back after hearing this angry
Read well...she is not talking of fans but fellow contestants in d house

1 Like

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
dominique:
It's not her fault, if the organizers had evicted two people the week Rico left, would she have smelt the finale? Sheer luck carried her that far, she was the most undeserving of that top 5 spot
yeah luck brought her to the finals. lolu was supposed to be in the final.
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by mclaaro(f): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Read well...she is not talking of fans but fellow contestants in d house
dont mind them.... And also that was her response when ebuka asked if she thinks pairing her with leo helped her to last that long in the house..... She is very correct ,leo never influenced her staying in the house it was tobi and she commended tobi when ebuka asked her about tobi, she said tobi did cos they reason alike

2 Likes

Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by sophiathefirst: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
dominique:
It's not her fault, if the organizers had evicted two people the week Rico left, would she have smelt the finale? Sheer luck carried her that far, she was the most undeserving of that top 5 spot
Cry me a River madam.
Because God made the undeserved deserved.
You cannot remove or shift her fame. You can only wail since u started wailing since her days in the big brother. After the whole undeserving na God's grace that is with her. While she will continue to outshine the supposed deserved. tongue tongue
You can ban me. Angry foolish mama
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by sophiathefirst: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
lonelydora:

Help me ask ooo. She forgot that same ladder you used in climbing is also needed when coming down.

Trust Nigerians
You 've been wailing since I know u for Alex matter.
Trust bitter Nigerians u say
You 've been predicting Alex Destiny, aunty how far nah. I thought u said Alex won't be relevant. Who even know ur fave for the entertainment industry. Aunty the matter go clear for una eyes soon. Na God go disgrace all of una for her matter las las. Bitter fools
Go help ur fave stay relevant
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by sophiathefirst: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
laosy:
Yet, her bbn fans bought her car for her birthday, they suppose take am back after hearing this angry
Yeye u sure say u read the caption. She is not talking to the fans. This how people carry fake news for head like gala
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by dominique(f): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
sophiathefirst:
[s]
Cry me a River madam.
Because God made the undeserved deserved.
You cannot remove or shift her fame. You can only wail since u started wailing since her days in the big brother. After the whole undeserving na God's grace that is with her. While she will continue to outshine the supposed deserved. tongue tongue
You can ban me. Angry foolish mama[/s]

Load of hogwash
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by Deomovies: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2019
airsaylongcon:

If you can do minimum 720p X264(video codec) AAC (audio codec) in a Matroska container, I am willing to buy your entire content

File name should preferably be in the following format

SERIES
SeriesName S01E02 - Episode Title.ext

MOVIES
Movie Title (Year).ext

https:///2348144238327/
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by airsaylongcon: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2019
Deomovies:

https:///2348144238327/

Do your files meet the requirements? File name and resolution?
Re: Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija by Deji63: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
I am disappointed that Alex spoke like that. She lacks humility. I remember when I heard her say Tobi helped her maintain her sanity in the house. The way she said "Not really" shows she is not what most people think she is. Alex unusual needs to mellow it down a bit on her arrogance and pride if she intends to soar

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile / Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.