Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Anto Reveals Why She And Lolu Are Not In A Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anto Reveals Why She And Lolu Are Not In A Relationship (375 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo / Throwback: Bbnaija Housemate Lolu Pictured With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anto Reveals Why She And Lolu Are Not In A Relationship by Samgist(m): 6:51am On Mar 21, 2019
Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Anto has revealed why she is not in a relationship with Lolu

Recall that both housemates were emotionally attached while on Double Wahala edition of Big Brother reality show.

But speaking on DoubleWahalaReloaded show, Anto said she wanted to have a relationship with Lolu but he turned her down after BBNaija.

She said: “I and Lolu are not in a relationship.

“I wanted to be together with Lolu but he said No.”

Lolu in response said “We had our differences that was the reason I turned the relationship down.”

Source
http://samgist.com/anto-reveals-why-she-and-lolu-are-not-in-a-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Adeyanju Wanted Part Of The 9 Figures Keyamo Gave Me - Charlie Boy / First Episode Of "Game Of Thrones" Newest Season Leaked / Jussie Smolletts Charges Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.